Kevin McNaughton

JamboMarc

Bert Le Clos

I never realised that JKB was populated by so many "gentlemen"

The same "gentlemen" that are quick to add their derogatory, sexist comments to any GHP threads.

Double standards ? It would seem so

Hypocrites ? Almost certainly

If I was on my way to the gents in a boozer, and a tidy girl stepped in front of me without looking and I knocked her over, I would stop and apologise regardless of blame.

If I then felt it was on, I would spend considerable time chatting up said girl with the intention of taking her home and riding her rotten.

The two are in no way whatsoever related.

There is something not right about that incident. Its the fact that it does look deliberate (am not saying it actually was) coupled with the lack of any sort of apology.

Eckauskas

Quick question for our Kickback Conspiracy Crew, what reasoning would Kevin McNaughton actually have for clattering into her?

Boomstick

Certainly if it was me, I would have apologised to the lineswomen, or at least have helped her up and tried to make light of the situation.

Same if it was a linesman.

I just found that a bit uncomfortable to watch, and I can't say for sure if McNaughton didn't mean it.

P.S Her ability to do her job would put a lot of our Scottish officials to shame, not least the cheating Rangers fan, Andy Davis.

This. Although I wouldn't apologise for running into Andy Davis.

In fact, I hope it happens to him next time he's at M&S.

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Quick question for our Kickback Conspiracy Crew, what reasoning would Kevin McNaughton actually have for clattering into her?

It's well known that McNaughton is actually a mammoth sexist, and regularly burns effigies of whoever that bint was that threw herself in front of a horse a while back.

Boomstick

It's well known that McNaughton is actually a mammoth sexist, and regularly burns effigies of whoever that bint was that threw herself in front of a horse a while back.

Emily Davison.

EDIT: A while back? 1913!

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Emily Davison.

Yeah, her. McNaughton hates her. She turned him down at his P7 leaving disco and he's been bitter ever since. Tragic story, really. :(

Edit - you're making my lies look ridiculous. dry.gif

Boomstick

Yeah, her. McNaughton hates her. She turned him down at his P7 leaving disco and he's been bitter ever since. Tragic story, really. :(

Edit - you're making my lies look ridiculous. dry.gif

I had something to say to this but I have decided against it.

Sorry.

EDIT: It was about Germaine Greer and her only letting McNaughton put two of something somewhere instead of 5...

Ecce Romanov

Looks deliberate imo. I think he would have hade a show of being apolgetic if he didn't mean it. Even the most intellectually challenged footballers would do this to avoid a booking/sending off.

Ben Dover

I'll tell you what ...........in all the recent incidents she's been involved in Ms Massey has deffo come out on top ( :o )

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I'll tell you what ...........in all the recent incidents she's been involved in Ms Massey has deffo come out on top ( :o )

I loved when she absolutely nailed the offside decision in the Wolves-Liverpool game. Hoardes of Neanderthals in the stands and in the commentary box were seething.

Archived