Barca v Real

cosanostra

The Merse

Decent bit of running from the invader there, left at least one steward on their arse!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgaro Gomis

I can see why that freekick was given, however, it seems an awfully harsh decision.

Morgaro Gomis

How long till Barca haters post complaining about Barcelona being cheats?

Great pass, great goal. Madrid had started the second half well, so the goal will certainly come as a kick in the teeth to them. Certainly out now.

EDIT: Aw, was obviously too slow;

Just shows what a ****** of a ref can do.

This obviously has nothing to do with Barcelona being the far better team, its all down to the ref. :thumbsup:

The Mighty Thor

Right, that's game over.

now for a total breakdown in discipline from Real and we're all set :thumbsup:

wright1989

How long till Barca haters post complaining about Barcelona being cheats?

Great pass, great goal. Madrid had started the second half well, so the goal will certainly come as a kick in the teeth to them. Certainly out now.

By getting a Real player sent off in the last leg yes, they effectively DID cheat their way through.

EDIT: I never said Real were a better team. :thumbsup:

Barca without Messi= Arsenal. FACT

Red card coming maybe?

Definately maybe.

Seriously doubt this game will finish 11 a side.

speedbump

Shame that Kaka looks a completely spent force.

Morgaro Gomis

By getting a Real player sent off in the last leg yes, they effectively DID cheat their way through.

Aye, okay. Because Barcelona wouldn't have went through anyway. :thumbsup:

I never said that you did, all I said was that Barcelona were better. :thumbsup:

You must be on something with that last statement. Barcelona without Messi = Barcelona = best football team in the world.

Morgaro Gomis

Good goal. Very well played Di Maria. Game on?

The Merse

They are closer now than they were at 0-0 so I guess so...

GforGallo

Don't see Real scoring 3 :geek:

wright1989

Aye, okay. Because Barcelona wouldn't have went through anyway. :thumbsup:

I never said that you did, all I said was that Barcelona were better. :thumbsup:

You must be on something with that last statement. Barcelona without Messi = Barcelona = best football team in the world.

You know that for a fact? Barca had to cheat to get Real down to 10 and then went on to score the only two goals of the match.

There's no question Barca are outstanding, I don't think anyone has said anything contrary to that. Doesn't change the fact that their players go down like sacks of shit every time they're touched (not that Real are any better) and Busquets, the Spanish Ian Murray, is an utter welt. That goal should've stood, or it should've been a Real freekick. The contact on Mascherano was no more than the contact on Ronaldo, how the ref worked out it was a Barca freekick I just do not understand.

Can't doubt their ability, but they do get on my nerves as do all the smug knobbers that claim to be big Barca fans. :keys:

Cardiac Rucksack

They still need three, two more and through. Awful decision for Mascheranos swan dive. horrific stuff.

Puyol,Pique,Xavi and Iniesta are better than ANYTHING Arsenal have

There's no question Barca are outstanding, I don't think anyone has said anything contrary to that. Doesn't change the fact that their players go down like sacks of shit every time they're touched (not that Real are any better) and Busquets, the Spanish Ian Murray, is an utter welt. That goal should've stood, or it should've been a Real freekick. The contact on Mascherano was no more than the contact on Ronaldo, how the ref worked out it was a Barca freekick I just do not understand.

Can't doubt their ability, but they do get on my nerves as do all the smug knobbers that claim to be big Barca fans. :keys:

Nice rant from LP here :lol:

The Mighty Thor

Madrid score and Barca start the ticky-tacky. they'll have them chasing shadows for the next 25 minutes

Adebayor? :lol: He's charging about the place but turns like an aircraft carrier

GforGallo

7 players who started the world cup final were Barca players...

I'd imagine Valdes in the squad made 8 in the squad.

I agree Barca would be terrible without messi. :down:

The Merse

It's good to see that you haven't let your bet on Madrid to win the CL cloud your judgement.

;)

Gavsy Van Gaverson

You can add Alves and Villa to that list.

I got a Barca shirt one time when I was on holiday in Majorca (with Ronaldinho on the back). Does that mean I can be a MASSIVE Barca fan like the rest of the guys on this thread? :smuggy:

Cardiac Rucksack

How he doesnt pull the game back for that foul on ronaldo?

It's good to see that you haven't let your bet on Madrid to win the CL cloud your judgement.

;)

That has been my views long before that bet was ever put on.

It was a speculative effort, expected their price to drop more than it did, but that's the risk you take. :thumbsup:

I got a Barca shirt one time when I was on holiday in Majorca (with Ronaldinho on the back). Does that mean I can be a MASSIVE Barca fan like the rest of the guys on this thread? :smuggy:

No, you have to join their supporters forum and amass over 8000 posts to be a MASSIVE fan. :whistling:

Ignoranus

Barcelona are without doubt the greatest team i have ever watched. The football they play is unreal at times.

However, they seem to get alot of favourable decisions. Their game against Arsenal was always open until Van Persie was sent off for kicking the ball away one second after the ref blew his whistle. Considering the noise level in the stadium that was a horrific decision.

Then in both these El Classicos their have been some puzzling decisions made. In the first leg it was never a sending off in a month of Sundays! That swung the game majorly in Barcas favour. Then with Ronaldo running through he slips in Higuain and is fouled, as he falls he catches Mascherano and Barca get the decision :mellow:

I hate to bring it up but when barca played Chelsea and the referee waved away 3 stonewall penaltys?

Just seems they get favourable decisions quite often, but not taking anything away from the fact that they are awesome.

Busquets however is an absolute C U Next Tuesday!

Morgaro Gomis

You know that for a fact? Barca had to cheat to get Real down to 10 and then went on to score the only two goals of the match.

No, I don't know it for a fact. Just like you do not know for a fact that they wouldn't. However, I stand by my thoughts that they would have went through anyway.

Also, Im not a Barcelona fan or supporter if you were thinking that. I like to watch both Barcelona and Real Madrid, I just view Barcelona as the better side. I also just get annoyed by the constant moaning of the Madrid "fans" on here complaining everytime they are outclassed by Barca.

Furthermore, I don't like Jose Mourinho, however, there is no doubting his class as a manager - I personally feel he has tried too hard to keep the games defensive against Barca, which are not Madrid's strengths. When you view the match tonight, when they have been fairly adventurous, its been alot closer and they have had their chances.

Cardiac Rucksack

Hes not exactly protecting Ronaldo the way he has with Messi.

Barcelona are without doubt the greatest team i have ever watched. The football they play is unreal at times.

However, they seem to get alot of favourable decisions. Their game against Arsenal was always open until Van Persie was sent off for kicking the ball away one second after the ref blew his whistle. Considering the noise level in the stadium that was a horrific decision.

Then in both these El Classicos their have been some puzzling decisions made. In the first leg it was never a sending off in a month of Sundays! That swung the game majorly in Barcas favour. Then with Ronaldo running through he slips in Higuain and is fouled, as he falls he catches Mascherano and Barca get the decision :mellow:

I hate to bring it up but when barca played Chelsea and the referee waved away 3 stonewall penaltys?

Just seems they get favourable decisions quite often, but not taking anything away from the fact that they are awesome.

Busquets however is an absolute C U Next Tuesday!

And Barcelona didn't suffer from any incorrect decisions in the tie with Arsenal or Chelsea.

And I have seen people sent of for what Pepe done many times. Hardly unprecedented. :keys:

Morgaro Gomis

Hes not exactly protecting Ronaldo the way he has with Messi.

Agreed, I did think that earlier in the game, Messi does seem to get a fair amount of protection - he is fouled alot every game anyway.

cosanostra

Starting to hope Real score again because Barca are being so annoying and limp-wristed when they have the ball.

Cardiac Rucksack

Agreed, I did think that earlier in the game, Messi does seem to get a fair amount of protection - he is fouled alot every game anyway.

He takes more than his fair share of kicks.

Thats pathetic from Mascherano. Utterly pathetic.

Morgaro Gomis

I dont think there is any need to roll around on the ground like that, very disappointing.

Thats pathetic from Mascherano. Utterly pathetic.

Considering where they signed him from are you really surprised :rolleyes:

I don't know why Pedro plays so often for Barca, IMO Afellay is much better

Archived