Celtic fans in the hearts stands next week

kamac1

portobellojambo1

Hopefully Hearts will be aware of the potential bother and have extra security involved in order to keep the peace.

I don't trust any away fan to keep his head, as I wouldn't be able to myself.

The fact it'c Celtic fans just make it worse, imo.

I think you'll find that both the stewarding and the policing, both inside and outside the ground, will be of the highest level ever witnessed in or around Tynecastle for a match.

scottish_chicP

Long ago when I was a steward I was asked to eject two young Celtic supporters from the Wheatfield. They were brought to my attention at half time when the main concourse was packed out and attempting to herd two cheeky wee wedgie through that crowd all the way to the McLeod street entrance would have been really tricky. So I pointed to the uncovered Gorgie Road End and said I could get them transferred in there. They jumped at the chance and trustingly followed me like sheep to the exit where I told the bloke on the door that these were two Celtic supporters who'd been causing a bit of trouble and they got kicked out.

The look of shock and betrayal on their faces was priceless.

Excellent work :thumbsup::lol: :lol:

Anatoly_Korobochka

NOTE TO ALL ATTENDING HEARTS FANS

WEAR JOBBIE CATCHERS AT YOUR OWN RISK ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT.

VIGILANTE BEATDOWNS ARE A HIGH RISK

thumbsup.gif

Yasssssss

kingantti1874

Could be fun as supposedly der hun are also buying up tickets as we are their last chance at the league blink.gif

Great... No doubt if all these morons misbehave we will get the blame.. All scum should be identified an outed at the earliest opportunity

Cardiac Rucksack

I have to say I would be utterly non plussed if this happens to be honest. If we were in their position we'd be in amongst them.

If they honestly want to give us money and pay for the privilege of sitting on their hands for 90 minutes feeling hideously uncomfortable and unable to actually support their own team, knowing full well that should the veneer slip they'll end up marched quite unceremoniously from their seats past a whole load of baying Jambos to the exits....then I fail to see the big problem to be honest....

Stewards will be watching for them and it's not like they'll get any joy whatsoever from being there. Cheers for the cash though.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I cannot believe that a Hearts fan would ever offer their ticket to a Tim or Hun for a game against those teams... My season ticket would sit idle if I could not make it and no Hearts fan or neutral could take it. I'd never let one of them fill it for me.

Coburg Hearts

I cannot believe that a Hearts fan would ever offer their ticket to a Tim or Hun for a game against those teams... My season ticket would sit idle if I could not make it and no Hearts fan or neutral could take it. I'd never let one of them fill it for me.

I thought that was a given.........................appears I was wrong. Very sad as far as I'm concerned.:down:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I thought that was a given.........................appears I was wrong. Very sad as far as I'm concerned.:down:

You'd have thought so eh? Apparently not. :huh:

Tasavallan

I have a couple of cousins who crossed over to the dark side. They have both asked in the past if they could use (pay for) one of my spare STs to watch Hearts v Celtic at Tynie. My response to my relatives is the response I'd give to any OF supporter - feck off.

A Tim obtaining a ticket for the Hearts end through the ticket office is one thing (that I hope security/police will control) but for a Hearts supporter to give/sell a seat to a smelly is quite another thing. Sadly, I suspect corporate will be full of them.

This photo still gives me the boke...

Celtictop.jpg

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Tas'

Did you send a strongly... 'Worded'... Letter to her to let her know? :D

(Too far? Too soon?). :o

I must be getting old or something, but I can't believe any Hearts fan would think its acceptable to give/sell a ticket to an OF fan...... seriously WTF. Even harder to believe its acceptable to have them there if they remain quiet??

And.. whoever said they'd sit in the home end at Parkhead if the roles were reversed has clearly never been to parkhead, if you were caught you'd be "dealt" with by 1000's of badly dressed, hygiene lacking, stained shirted, slavering maniacs from the east end of Glasgow.

I also find it hard to believe there's that many Celtic fans who would want to run the risk of sitting in the home at Tynie...... it's hard enough for them to get out of the away end never mind trying to get out the home end unscathed.

If they do go in the home end then they deserve all they get!

Adi Dassler

Sadly it says a lot about our current fanbase, or maybe just KB, that a lot of people seem to think it's fine if this happens as long as Hearts are in the money.

Let me tell you for an absolute NAILED ON FACT that if this was to happen the other way round, and you were found out, you'd get kicked up and down Kerrydale Street.

There are a couple of empty seats next to me. I will be on high alert. Any Celtic fans suspected to be sitting there will be offered a choice of Bon Bons or Everton Mints. I might as well just offer them a shot of my sister while i'm at it.

Zero tolerance folks.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I must be getting old or something, but I can't believe any Hearts fan would think its acceptable to give/sell a ticket to an OF fan...... seriously WTF. Even harder to believe its acceptable to have them there if they remain quiet??

And.. whoever said they'd sit in the home end at Parkhead if the roles were reversed has clearly never been to parkhead, if you were caught you'd be "dealt" with by 1000's of badly dressed, hygiene lacking, stained shirted, slavering maniacs from the east end of Glasgow.

I also find it hard to believe there's that many Celtic fans who would want to run the risk of sitting in the home at Tynie...... it's hard enough for them to get out of the away end never mind trying to get out the home end unscathed.

If they do go in the home end then they deserve all they get!

Sadly it says a lot about our current fanbase, or maybe just KB, that a lot of people seem to think it's fine if this happens as long as Hearts are in the money.

Let me tell you for an absolute NAILED ON FACT that if this was to happen the other way round, and you were found out, you'd get kicked up and down Kerrydale Street.

There are a couple of empty seats next to me. I will be on high alert. Any Celtic fans suspected to be sitting there will be offered a choice of Bon Bons or Everton Mints. I might as well just offer them a shot of my sister while i'm at it.

Zero tolerance folks.

This, with bells on. :angry:

I bloody hate the old firm. For that reason, if i see any of them in OUR stadium, in OUR seats I'll lay the stone cold steve austin 3:16 slammer on them.

Eckauskas

People expecting Celtic fans to act with an ounce of decorum :vrface:

speedbump

People expecting Celtic fans to act with an ounce of decorum :vrface:

Oh you bigot :whistling:

jambo_jack

Seriously to god if anybody activly supporting celtic in the hearts end doesn't get dealt with by the gorgie boys Il be bitterly disappointed.

speedbump

90 minute bigot

Kickback bigot

Which one am I?

Jambof3tornado

Its our last home game so I take it the team will come out for a lap of honour. This could be troublesome if the scummy old firm bigots won't leave the stadium.

Does tear gas affect the smelly soap dodgers?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

J3T,

Lap of honour disrupted by the unclean? Just watch the SFA swoop in to action to punish them if that happened... Or maybe not.

You would be quite happy with one or two thousand celtic fans in the Hearts end? I don't think so, even if they don't act up. The thought makes me sick in my stomach.

would be a good idea if the stewards dont let them through the turnstyle in the first place, just a thought

I think you'll find that both the stewarding and the policing, both inside and outside the ground, will be of the highest level ever witnessed in or around Tynecastle for a match.

I agree, police were caught with there trousers down in November an struggled to control the vermin from the west. A horse charge in McLeod Street saved their bacon after the match.

Dont think they will be caught out twice. :thumbsup:

We recently had a Hun do this in section B, he left the game red-faced and furious to absolute dogs abuse ringing in his ears.

I reckon it is every fan's duty to put these smelly tramps off the idea by any legal means possible. :)

here here, readying the old knuckle dusters as we speak,absolute zero tolerance from the ramster and party,squeak from the weegie in our area and it will go off................

Coburg Hearts

Can I be really petty? I hate it that in the thread title celtic has a capital letter and Hearts doesn't. Shows a lack of respect imho.

Currahee!

Can I be really petty? I hate it that in the thread title celtic has a capital letter and Hearts doesn't. Shows a lack of respect imho.

Yes. Yes you can. :thumbsup:

I have a couple of cousins who crossed over to the dark side. They have both asked in the past if they could use (pay for) one of my spare STs to watch Hearts v Celtic at Tynie. My response to my relatives is the response I'd give to any OF supporter - feck off.

A Tim obtaining a ticket for the Hearts end through the ticket office is one thing (that I hope security/police will control) but for a Hearts supporter to give/sell a seat to a smelly is quite another thing. Sadly, I suspect corporate will be full of them.

This photo still gives me the boke...

Celtictop.jpg

That photo amazes me.....what a stupid crazy woman......should never be allowed near any Parliament ever again. You see enough of that on holiday in Spain!!! lol

speedbump

That photo amazes me.....what a stupid crazy woman......should never be allowed near any Parliament ever again. You see enough of that on holiday in Spain!!! lol

No need to worry she isn't seeking re-election.

The reason that photo is offensive has nothing to do with the football top!:rolleyes:

Toxteth O'Grady

I hope there are a few sitting near me.

I'll give them a wee rendition of Your gonna win feck all

If there is any sitting near me abuse will be hurled in there direction, im sure il have a few lads in the area backing me too... dont condone violence but i dont condone they smelly gits in our end either.... get the gorgie agro on the go ;)

I will be watching for them next week and a wee trip up or shoulder barge will be applied, at the very least......

Seymour M Hersh

The reason that photo is offensive has nothing to do with the football top!:rolleyes:

It doesn't help matters though.

kj79_hmfc

I'm offically moist already at the thought of ending their(particuarly Lennon) season next week. Going to be some night if all goes to plan!

If they have then a few might be looking for a refund after tonights result.

Im going the game wednesday and cant wait... Im Irish - is my life in Danger!!!!

Eckauskas

Im going the game wednesday and cant wait... Im Irish - is my life in Danger!!!!

Depends on whether or not you're there to support the beggars :thumbsup:

If there is any mhanks on our section, we're going to throw them over the tier into section N lower, but only after ripping their badword heads off first. Harsh, but fair!

;)

:rolleyes:

dannymack

I think we all need to calm down a tad here folks, i don't think for one minute there will be many bheggars in the Hearts end next Wednesday, these guys KNOW the rivalry between us is intense and white/red hot, some even prefer the jaunt to Ibrox in numbers as opposed to a trip down Gorgie way.

I have two work mates who are bheggars and they point blank refuse to go even if they could win the league, they STILL wouldn't go, they have suffered enough over the years and don't want to go through with it again, Davie and Ian are 45 and 52 by the way and are NOT politically or religiously motivated by following celtic but as Ian claims "I've been hit with the brush too many times to now care that's why i don't go" (tarnished).

If anything there probably will be hospitality bheggars and one or two sprinkled elsewhere but the latter will have to be fueled up with the brave pills if they are going to last the 90 mins.

It's ging to be some night :unsure:

Fozzyonthefence

If there is any mhanks on our section, we're going to throw them over the tier into section N lower, but only after ripping their badword heads off first. Harsh, but fair!

;)

Remember to stick some poppies on them first. And some deodorant too - wouldn't be fair on the folks in the lower tier otherwise.

Boomstick

I don't think anyone that's said "I'll kick their ***** in" actually would.

Archived