Celtic fans in the hearts stands next week

kamac1

I really hope Hearts have sufficient stewards at this game to throw these clowns out of tynie if they are seated in hearts areas of the ground

Bring back Austin McCann for this game. It would be something else if they lost the league yet again at Tynecastle.

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Chill out, fella.

We'd do the same at Parkhead if we had a chance of winning the league. As long as they don't act up, it's all fine.

Coburg Hearts

Chill out, fella.

We'd do the same at Parkhead if we had a chance of winning the league. As long as they don't act up, it's all fine.

You would be quite happy with one or two thousand celtic fans in the Hearts end? I don't think so, even if they don't act up. The thought makes me sick in my stomach.

ToadKiller Dog

Chill out, fella.

Depends on who sells them the ticket if somebody in say section n punts there ticket for a fast buck could lead to trouble.

Coburg Hearts

There will not be 1 or 2 thousand :laugh:

True, but I said it for emphasis. I should have said ANY would be too many.

Depends on who sells them the ticket if somebody in say section n punts there ticket for a fast buck could lead to trouble.

But if they're wise enough no one will know tbh. Then again I doubt anyone in Section N has any Celtic supporting acquaintances. I certainly don't.

True, but I said it for emphasis. I should have said ANY would be too many.

Yeah but if Hearts fans aren't buying them despite the game being on sale for a fair wee while, what's the harm? We had our chance and we're still getting cash off them. I doubt any of them will celebrate wildly if they get the chance.

I'm inclined to let it slide. It's not ideal but it's just the way things are.

Eckauskas

But if they're wise enough no one will know tbh. Then again I doubt anyone in Section N has any Celtic supporting acquaintances. I certainly don't.

Yeah but if Hearts fans aren't buying them despite the game being on sale for a fair wee while, what's the harm? We had our chance and we're still getting cash off them. I doubt any of them will celebrate wildly if they get the chance.

It only takes one.

And you can bet which side the media/SFA would take if there was trouble because of 'infiltrators'.

It only takes one.

And you can bet which side the media/SFA would take if there was trouble because of 'infiltrators'.

Actually I never thought of that. If one of them got attacked they'd grief out the media until we got a fine or something.

Not worth the trouble now that you put it that way.

Eckauskas

Hopefully Hearts will be aware of the potential bother and have extra security involved in order to keep the peace.

I don't trust any away fan to keep his head, as I wouldn't be able to myself.

The fact it'c Celtic fans just make it worse, imo.

Coburg Hearts

Can I remind you what they were singing the last time they were at Tynecastle?.........."You can shove your fu**ing poppies up your arse".

Do you really want filth like that sitting amongst us? Maybe I'm missing something here, but I can't think what.

I couldn't care less if they are as quiet as church mice, I don't want them (or their money) in our end, and I can't understand anyone who would think that was ok.

Sorry, just saw your reply to Eck so I might be doing you an injustice. No offence meant.

The Treasurer

They could easily get in the home stands unnoticed if they sit quietly and don't try to get behind their team then they would be just like the Hearts support at Tynecastle (except for the smell and lack of teeth of course)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

We recently had a Hun do this in section B, he left the game red-faced and furious to absolute dogs abuse ringing in his ears.

I reckon it is every fan's duty to put these smelly tramps off the idea by any legal means possible. :)

leipzig76

Hopefully Hearts will be aware of the potential bother and have extra security involved in order to keep the peace.

I don't trust any away fan to keep his head, as I wouldn't be able to myself.

The fact it'c Celtic fans just make it worse, imo.

I would hope you're right about extra security and that segregation is strictly enforced although I have my doubts. I've been in the old stand in past years,against Smellytic and there have been some of their fans in the same area.Being "the best suporters in the world" they couldn't just sit there and shut the feck up . True to form they get themselves noticed and the atmosphere gets ugly and what have the stewards done about it? Sweet F-A .As the game will be of such importance to them I have the feeling their fans will be all over the place and there will be trouble but as another poster has said we'll get the blame for it regardless of where these goons sit. Can anybody remember the year we lost to them in the Scottish Cup semi when we were ahead with about 4/5 minutes left and they beat us. We had them at Tynie the following week. They needed a win to win the league and we beat them 2-1. I seem to remember loads of trouble at that game. Anyone else remember that ?

Clerry Jambo

There tends to a bit "naughtiness" at most Celtic games, don't think it will be any different next week.

kylelauren01

As a fan is it not your absolute right to try & see your team at any cost. Dens 1986 I, along with hundreds of other Hearts fans, was sat in the Derry at Dens Park. By fair means or foul I was seeing my team win the title (maybe not!) & in the same position would do exactly the same again. As long as the Celtic fans sit on their hands during the game then I think this reeks of double standards...tbh I don't think there will be that many get Hearts tickets. Two bad results in their next two games & it might not mean anything...

Walter Bishop

You would be quite happy with one or two thousand celtic fans in the Hearts end? I don't think so, even if they don't act up. The thought makes me sick in my stomach.

:wtfvlad:

super_vlad

Anyone who thinks that even if Celtic fans do sit in the home end are going to be sing up the ra and shIt need there head tested. As alright mention it always happens and you can bet your bottom dollar that there will be plenty in hosipatiaily like usual. I actually have a spare ticket and was thinking of offering it to a tic supporting mate!

The Old Tolbooth

At the back of section T last season, there was a guy in there who had a Celtic top on underneath another top, and it was noticed by a few fans who reported it to the stewards. Their response was that he's doing no harm and so should be left alone (which he wasn't to be fair, he was petrified to move), but you can't help but think that if the stewards and police know that if a Celtic fan is in the home end, and going by the history of hatred between the two sets of fans, then the sensible thing would be to have him ejected from the ground. All it would take is a contentious decision to go against us (as they mostly do when we play them) and for our fans to get heated, and this guy would be in serious danger of a real hiding.

At the back of section T last season, there was a guy in there who had a Celtic top on underneath another top, and it was noticed by a few fans who reported it to the stewards. Their response was that he's doing no harm and so should be left alone (which he wasn't to be fair, he was petrified to move), but you can't help but think that if the stewards and police know that if a Celtic fan is in the home end, and going by the history of hatred between the two sets of fans, then the sensible thing would be to have him ejected from the ground. All it would take is a contentious decision to go against us (as they mostly do when we play them) and for our fans to get heated, and this guy would be in serious danger of a real hiding.

Surely if you're going to sit in the home team's end you're not going to wear a strip! :lol:

The Old Tolbooth

Surely if you're going to sit in the home team's end you're not going to wear a strip! :lol:

You would think eh? :lol:

The top he had covering his strip looked like it had been thrown on at the last minute, but surely he came through ticketless from the weedge, and if so then why on gods earth would he wear a strip :wacko:

Keep their mooths shut then there`s no problem, no one would really know they are there(bar the smell) ....open their gubs then they deserve what they get.....simple rules.

Coburg Hearts

As a fan is it not your absolute right to try & see your team at any cost. Dens 1986 I, along with hundreds of other Hearts fans, was sat in the Derry at Dens Park. By fair means or foul I was seeing my team win the title (maybe not!) & in the same position would do exactly the same again. As long as the Celtic fans sit on their hands during the game then I think this reeks of double standards...tbh I don't think there will be that many get Hearts tickets. Two bad results in their next two games & it might not mean anything...

No double standards from me. I would no more sit in the home end at celtic pk. than I would stick red hot needles in my eyes. Each to their own, though.

heartsfc_fan

There will be 100 or 200 at the most in the Hearts end. Nothing to worry about. More tickets sold = more money for the club.

Do you not need a purchase history to buy a ticket from Hearts anyway?

Stupid Sexy Flanders

The seat to my left is not occupied by an ST holder, and usually had different people in it whever we play the OF. I tend to be suspicious of all of them. I think the last time we played Celtic, the guy left at half time! No doubt due to my vociferous abuse aimed at the away end.

I've sat in the home end at both Ibrox and Parkhead though (with mate's STs) so I suppose it would be double standards if I complained about it.

Right that's it! I'm taking my knuckledusters and anyone who show the slightest sign of not being 100% behind Hearts is getting knocked out. And that includes women and children.

The Treasurer

Right that's it! I'm taking my knuckledusters and anyone who show the slightest sign of not being 100% behind Hearts is getting knocked out. And that includes women and children.

Sadly that would account for 95% of the home support at most games angry.gif

Jambo Ell

I was sitting in section N 12 years ago (in the days when N was pretty much empty) for a home game v Celtic. Rousset spilled a last minute Moravcik shot into the net to win the game for Celtic. Anyway these 2 guys next to me started celebrating and giving us abuse. The steward moved them from N and put them into the Gorgie stand with the rest of their fans. Was surprised (and annoyed) they weren't chucked out. Not least when once in the away end they started giving us the gun salute, the morons.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Sorry but I think anything that puts trampy ******* OF supporting pricks off sitting in the Hearts end is probably a very good thing... Obviously WITHIN REASON. :)

maroonplatoon87

If any Tim makes themselves known near me they will face a torrent of abuse at a minimum

Guest C00l K1d

There will be 100 or 200 at the most in the Hearts end. Nothing to worry about. More tickets sold = more money for the club.

Do you not need a purchase history to buy a ticket from Hearts anyway?

Yeah you do for this game, so they'll need to get them through hearts fans.

I hope any hearts fans giving tic mates tickets trust them no to be erseholes!

speedbump

More money for Hearts, jesus wept! Some folk need to serious question their thought process. 1 of them in the home end is too many.

More money for Hearts, jesus wept! Some folk need to serious question their thought process. 1 of them in the home end is too many.

So you'd rather Hearts lose out on extra cash in favour of them upholding your political ideologies?

You clearly don't support the club. thumbsup.gif

Vlad-Stupid

I'm no hypocrite so i cant really comment on something ive done myself in the past. I was however fully aware that I was deserving of a kicking off the home fans if i got rumbled.

IMO there will definitely be a few punches thrown if things go Celtic's way.

:pleasing:

They wont be hard to spot though with that shan 'trackies tucked in football socks' look they all seem to go for.

Vlad-Stupid

NOTE TO ALL ATTENDING HEARTS FANS

WEAR JOBBIE CATCHERS AT YOUR OWN RISK ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT.

VIGILANTE BEATDOWNS ARE A HIGH RISK

thumbsup.gif

51 Shirts -Moments in Time

So you'd rather Hearts lose out on extra cash in favour of them upholding your political ideologies?

Why would I want to sit next to a Celtic supporter when I am sitting in the Hearts end?

Hearts allocate tickets for a reason. They would gladly turn away the revenue rather than have incidents occur that could tarnish the reputation of the club.

I can't believe people give their season tickets to opposition fans (especially the Old Firm) if they can't make the games. :mellow:

speedbump

Yes I'd rather hearts missed out on dirty money from that lot.

scottish_chicP

There is a chance I may be in hospitality for the game and one of my Celtic supporting friends asked how much would it take to give one of them my seat. He was quickly told there is not enough money in the world :thumbsup:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

You clearly don't support the club. :thumbsup:

Yup.

Nothing to do with MY political ideologies either... Made my views very clear to the Hun supporting dick in the Wheatfield earlier in the season. :thumbsup:

Why would I want to sit next to a Celtic supporter when I am sitting in the Hearts end?

Hearts allocate tickets for a reason. They would gladly turn away the revenue rather than have incidents occur that could tarnish the reputation of the club.

Exactly, GTTF.

Yes I'd rather hearts missed out on dirty money from that lot.

And thrice yes. :yucky:

I was sitting in section N 12 years ago (in the days when N was pretty much empty) for a home game v Celtic. Rousset spilled a last minute Moravcik shot into the net to win the game for Celtic. Anyway these 2 guys next to me started celebrating and giving us abuse. The steward moved them from N and put them into the Gorgie stand with the rest of their fans. Was surprised (and annoyed) they weren't chucked out. Not least when once in the away end they started giving us the gun salute, the morons.

Long ago when I was a steward I was asked to eject two young Celtic supporters from the Wheatfield. They were brought to my attention at half time when the main concourse was packed out and attempting to herd two cheeky wee wedgie through that crowd all the way to the McLeod street entrance would have been really tricky. So I pointed to the uncovered Gorgie Road End and said I could get them transferred in there. They jumped at the chance and trustingly followed me like sheep to the exit where I told the bloke on the door that these were two Celtic supporters who'd been causing a bit of trouble and they got kicked out.

The look of shock and betrayal on their faces was priceless.

Vlad-Stupid

Long ago when I was a steward I was asked to eject two young Celtic supporters from the Wheatfield. They were brought to my attention at half time when the main concourse was packed out and attempting to herd two cheeky wee wedgie through that crowd all the way to the McLeod street entrance would have been really tricky. So I pointed to the uncovered Gorgie Road End and said I could get them transferred in there. They jumped at the chance and trustingly followed me like sheep to the exit where I told the bloke on the door that these were two Celtic supporters who'd been causing a bit of trouble and they got kicked out.

:rofl:

:yas:

Currahee!

When we played Partick in the cup a few years ago a weegie ned obviously got thrown out at the start of extra time.

He made his way into section N. He stood in front of me. I assume the gates were open by that time.

He was shouting up to his mates and laughing etc.

"Am in the Hertz end so ah um" etc.

When we scored we went berserk and celebrated vigourously with him. He was nearly crying and I'm sure he followed through going by the smell as he tried to sneak away. :lol:

If their are Celtic fans in N I doubt they'll get away with it.

Jambo Ell

Genius! Well played!

Could be fun as supposedly der hun are also buying up tickets as we are their last chance at the league blink.gif

Archived