More OF class

Dr. Bapswent

Dr. Bapswent

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3559025/Hate-rant-Vladimir-Weiss-sends-Celts-mad.html

RANGERS star Vladimir Weiss has enraged Celtic fans by posting a hate-filled rant on Twitter.

The 22-year-old Slovakian winger sparked a barrage of foul-mouthed comments after tweeting: "All Celtic fans I hateeeeee youuuuuuu!"

Weiss - confronted by cops at last week's Old Firm clash for holding a scarf at Hoops fans emblazoned with 'We Are The People' - posted the incredible online jibe after the Gers beat Motherwell 5-0 on Saturday.

The on-loan Manchester City ace added: "Glasgow Rangers Champiooooons. Easyyyyy well done the champions!!! WATP".

But just minutes later furious Celtic fans made their feelings known as they started bombarding his Twitter page with ferocious insults.

One supporter Kevin Devine wrote: "Yeah and we love you ya little p***, hope you break your neck and die, away back to City and sit on the bench you f****** rodent."

Another fan, Jamie Lynagh, added: "You dirty rotten piece of s***! You're playing for an inferior team, you will finish second you wee baldy s*** head."

The controversial comments by Weiss - who has 20,000 followers on Twitter - were removed from the website just hours later.

The star - nursing an injury - is the latest in a string of players to cause fury with web comments.

In January, Aberdeen pair Zander Diamond, 25 and Michael Paton, 21, became the first players to be disciplined by the SFA for online remarks.

The shamefaced stars had earlier apologised for their Facebook comments - which included a threat to run over Protestants in the Popemobile.

Last week West Ham star Daniel Gabbidon lashed out at his own fans on Twitter.

The West Ham defender lashed out when fans blamed him for a 2-1 home defeat to Aston Villa which left them deep in the relegation zone.

He tweeted: "U know what f**** the lot of of you, you'll never get another tweet from me again, you just don't get it do you. Bye bye."

Rangers were unavailable for comment on the Weiss internet row last night.

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3559025/Hate-rant-Vladimir-Weiss-sends-Celts-mad.html#ixzz1LDBhyf24

Guest Bilel Mohsni

:D

There is nothing more amusing than seething Tims and their mock outrage!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Utter walloper offends utter wallopers shocker! :D

speedbump

Who're we meant to be angry at this time?

I'm fecked if I know :teehee:

The People's Chimp

So what, basically. The more players that taunt opposition fans the better.

And this endless cycle of offence being given and taken is beyond tiresome.

Here is Hearts icon Rudolf Skacel demonstrating how to properly taunt opposition fans.

rudi2.png

Here is Hearts icon Rudolf Skacel demonstrating how to properly taunt opposition fans.

rudi2.png

This.

Dr. Bapswent

Any proof that it was him twittereriinngggg

His account seems to be enough...

berrasbraw

I saw all this last night,but they have been removed now,that Vlad's is still there.

Coburg Hearts

Any proof that it was him twittereriinngggg

Proof is the last thing you need on kickback. :D

Just say it enough and it's an irrefutable fact.

The Treasurer

Who're we meant to be angry at this time?

No idea, but I'm absolutely shaking with rage

JamboAberdeen

As long as he gets suspended for the rest of season, I wouldn't be bothered.

Archived