GOMIS...

Robbo-Jambo

Robbo-Jambo

Out of contract, cracking player having great game at Darkheid. Would do a superb job for us IMO :thumbsup:

jambonian

Possibly going to Brighton apparently. The annoying thing is that these are the type of players we should be looking at, Gomis, Conway, Sutton, Saunders for right-back at Motherwell, Rooney, Hateley, Taouil, one or two at the likes of St Johnstone and NOT fekin Diamond! We need cover for left-back, Steven Smith at Aberdeen is out of contract. There must be quite a few defenders around the UK and abroad that's out of contract at the end of the season, the scouts should get their finger out and do their jobs. I watch the Football League Show and there's some pretty decent centre-halves out there, i'm pretty sure that there's far, far better options than Diamond to be had!

Possibly going to Brighton apparently. The annoying thing is that these are the type of players we should be looking at, Gomis, Conway, Sutton, Saunders for right-back at Motherwell, Rooney, Hateley, Taouil, one or two at the likes of St Johnstone and NOT fekin Diamond! We need cover for left-back, Steven Smith at Aberdeen is out of contract. There must be quite a few defenders around the UK and abroad that's out of contract at the end of the season, the scouts should get their finger out and do their jobs. I watch the Football League Show and there's some pretty decent centre-halves out there, i'm pretty sure that there's far, far better options than Diamond to be had!

Thus making you the expert eh?

Robbo-Jambo

Thus making you the expert eh?

Pretty good post from Jambonian IMO <_<

We need cover for left-back

sasa papac???

I have always thought he is terrible.

I have always thought he is terrible.

Opinions eh>? Fantastic player and brilliant servant. Looks like a scientist though.

Gomis won't be in the SPL next season, he's ready to fly the nest. Our job should be to find the next Gomis.

Victorian

aye. gomis and bauban would be quite nice. really can't see it happening though.

Opinions eh>? Fantastic player and brilliant servant. Looks like a scientist though.

Gomis won't be in the SPL next season, he's ready to fly the nest. Our job should be to find the next Gomis.

Our job should be to find a player better than gomis.

Dundee united didn't challenge the o.f this season and if hearts want to do that we need better.

Just saying.

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

How do you look like a scientist? And what's wrong with looking like one anyway? down.gif

Our job should be to find a player better than gomis.

Dundee united didn't challenge the o.f this season and if hearts want to do that we need better.

Just saying.

Ridiculous thing to say. Like saying Man U shouldn't have signed Valencia, or Liverpool shouldn't have signed Carroll (pricetag aside), or Celtic shouldn't have signed Stokes because the clubs they came from hadn't done as well as the ones they were going to, when they've all done really well or in carroll's case will do well. Gomis would be great for us and better than we have I think.

davemclaren

How do you look like a scientist? And what's wrong with looking like one anyway? down.gif

Scientist looking are we? :teehee:

Bert Le Clos

Ridiculous thing to say. Like saying Man U shouldn't have signed Valencia, or Liverpool shouldn't have signed Carroll (pricetag aside), or Celtic shouldn't have signed Stokes because the clubs they came from hadn't done as well as the ones they were going to, when they've all done really well or in carroll's case will do well. Gomis would be great for us and better than we have I think.

Agreed.

Look where we picked up Cameron, Weir and McCann.

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Scientist looking are we? :teehee:

I don't have a crazy grey beard, I'm not balding, I'm not 60+ and I don't own a white coat.

So, no. You? teehee.gif

davemclaren

I don't have a crazy grey beard, I'm not balding, I'm not 60+ and I don't own a white coat.

So, no. You? teehee.gif

I could have a crazy grey beard if I wanted but don't fit the other criteria. :)

Always gives his all. Just never impressed me.

(Apart from always scoring against St Johnstone goes down well as I live in Perth haha)

Punks No Deid

Steven Smith nnnnooooooo!

Archived