If united beat the old firm are we stuffed?

cardboardcutout

hearts_crazy

And yet since then, two games before the split, we have gained 4 points. :whistling:

Worst ways I think we will be 5 points clear going into the last game and that's if they beat Motherwell and we both lose our old firm games. We have a better record against the Old Firm this season than Dundee United do, 2 wins against 1 win and 1 draw yet folk have suddenly decided that they can get two results against them and we can't.

It's an irrational fear, like folk that are scared of fluff and other such nonsense, arabophobia I believe it's called. There's quite an epidemic on Kickback at the moment. I will say it again, we gained another point on them today.

Thing is I think we would mostly agree that ourselves and Dundee Utd are fairly evenly matched, yet there is barely no-one on Kickback that would be as confident of us making up the 8 points on Dundee Utd if the roles were reversed. Like I said last week (when the difference was only 7 points), they ain't all that.

hearts_crazy

Remember last time we finished third? With 3 games to go the super team Dundee Utd were ONE point behind us, with two to go they were only 2 behind and everyone was pooping themselves because Dundee Utd were up next. We promptly beat them 3-0 and finished 6 points above them. We are in a much stronger position this time, end of story.

Chris Benoit

It is improbable that Hearts will win the Europa League next season.

It is not impossible.

Summed up perfectly :thumbsup:

Archived