19s today - Celtic away

Ross21

Jambosr1985

"It was a freak result. Hamilton were actually a good footballing side earlier in the season whose results didn't match their play. I had seen them play a couple of times before that game and warned Darren Murray about them. Everything they hit that day found the back of the net".

Now that it is simply not true, they tore Hearts apart all over the forward areas of the park. Am glad Darren Murray listens to your warnings.

Guest Dipped Flake

"It was a freak result. Hamilton were actually a good footballing side earlier in the season whose results didn't match their play. I had seen them play a couple of times before that game and warned Darren Murray about them. Everything they hit that day found the back of the net".

Now that it is simply not true, they tore Hearts apart all over the forward areas of the park. Am glad Darren Murray listens to your warnings.

What is your problem mate. Honestly we are all bored rigid with your one man campaign against FF. Now what is your opinion on OUR U-19s finishing way ahead of the mighty rangers u-19s???

Guest Bilel Mohsni

550.jpg

:lol:

Cannae spot a postman?... Cannae spot a player.

rossthejambo

550.jpg

:lol:

Cannae spot a postman?... Cannae spot a player.

You better watch Mothy, you'll be getting a strongly worded PM if you keep that up :lol:

jamboinglasgow

You are so predictable you are almost a parody of yourself. on a thread where the under 19s beat Celtic 3-0 (true an understrength Celtic side but Hearts were missing a few key players) and ended the season 2 points behind Celtic in second your only post is one which is only negative, not even a well done to the lads.

Yip you lads know your football.

Were you a former 19s player at Hearts who didn't quite make it & as a result your very bitter?

Whatever your problem it's pathetic! I was at that game, Hamilton & it was a freak. They played better but every good shot they hit went it. As FF said they have then lost a few players so inconsistent. I was there on Saturday, & Hearts had as young & physical team as Celtic (bearing in mind Celtic had 2 players playing worth 100k each!) & Hearta didn't just beat them on their own lovely pitch, they absolutely hammered them! Dominated throughout & played passing football which was a joy to watch! FF is a Hearts fan & goes to every game, he gives an honest assessment but cos he cares, he is maybe holding back from slating the young lads on here. He may well think otherwise, but he's sensible enough to stop from coming on here & being overly critical!

Pistol1874

I was looking forward to watching the highlights on the OS, but as usual it has let me down.

1m 19s, none of the goals, then off it goes. Does nobody check these things work once they are published?

I was looking forward to watching the highlights on the OS, but as usual it has let me down.

1m 19s, none of the goals, then off it goes. Does nobody check these things work once they are published?

I can simpafy with that i had the same problem could not watch the full highlights either poor show tv guys/computer buffs.Yes i agree with one off the previous posts the lad callum paterson is only 16(young one at that).was not at the game but what i heard it was an outstanding performance both teams where understrenghed(even stevens)The lad Paterson also won player of the year at a recent yound player of the year award a star of the future i hope.

cosanostra

17 wins out of 22 games is excellent going. More than twice as many wins as the smelly Hobos as well.

Glad to see we absolutely own them at every level.

Coburg Hearts

I can simpafy with that i had the same problem could not watch the full highlights either poor show tv guys/computer buffs.Yes i agree with one off the previous posts the lad callum paterson is only 16(young one at that).was not at the game but what i heard it was an outstanding performance both teams where understrenghed(even stevens)The lad Paterson also won player of the year at a recent yound player of the year award a star of the future i hope.

Welcome to Kickback.:thumbsup:

jamboinglasgow

What you have to do is when the video starts, click about half way through (if you can) it will work fine and show you the goals. I know it is odd why they have not fixed this.

Footballfirst

"Now that it is simply not true, they tore Hearts apart all over the forward areas of the park.

Read the report I posted on the HYDC website on the day of the match http://www.hydc.co.uk/oct_10_u19s_0-7_hamilton.html and tell me what was inaccurate in that report.

Jambosr1902 - I've told you before that you are free to express your own opinion, but equally, I am entitled to mine. If you don't agree with it, then tough!!

Oneneilberry

Keep em coming next season FF I'm sure a lot of folk on here enjoy reading your match reports for the 19's

and well done to the Lads for a solid season with more ups than downs ,hopefully see a few break through in the next few years

Coburg Hearts

Ah Prancer, predictable as ever...

Is that not also Rawrrr (or something like that) who posts on hibs.net? Wish he would prance back over there pronto.

Jambosr1985

Jason Holt fantastic footballer been at Hearts since he was 10, has all the attributes, like Fergie on speed, whats the probloem then?

Willing to discuss the best young Hearts talent for years with anyone, have watched him since he was 14 but will he make it, has another year at 19s which is just as well in my opinion.

Hanlons best position is Centre Half

Jason Holt fantastic footballer been at Hearts since he was 10, has all the attributes, like Fergie on speed, whats the probloem then?

Willing to discuss the best young Hearts talent for years with anyone, have watched him since he was 14 but will he make it, has another year at 19s which is just as well in my opinion.

Hanlons best position is Centre Half

Wow! Is this you posting something positive about under 19s?

Totally agree on Jason, if given a chance this lad will make it big time IMO

Wow! Is this you posting something positive about under 19s?

Totally agree on Jason, if given a chance this lad will make it big time IMO

Do you think he is ready to feature in the first team or will it be Robinson and Denis first?

Boomstick

Do you think he is ready to feature in the first team or will it be Robinson and Denis first?

Robinson has (scored at Ibrox in a 1-1 draw last season and has scored at Inverness too - was the youngest scorer in the SPL before Fyvie scored against us in Csaba's last game) and Denis is injured for the rest of the season so I'd imagine Jason will get his debut while Robinson will get more of a run out.

Em I don't think yet, he is quite small & whilst I don't think it will stop him, I'd say probably involve him pre-season but another year at 19s isnt a bad thing. He's only just turned 18, so a full year behind Denis & Robinson

Got the ability, but I'd give Denis & Robinson a shot & allow Holt to keep pushing on

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Robinson has (scored at Ibrox in a 1-1 draw last season and has scored at Inverness too - was the youngest scorer in the SPL before Fyvie scored against us in Csaba's last game) and Denis is injured for the rest of the season so I'd imagine Jason will get his debut while Robinson will get more of a run out.

Is he contracted up for next season?

Boomstick

Couldn't tell you. I've posted pretty much all I know, from memory, I'll have a wee look though.

Yeah, for the 19s unless he pushes on that much between now & next season

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Couldn't tell you. I've posted pretty much all I know, from memory, I'll have a wee look though.

Yeah, for the 19s unless he pushes on that much between now & next season

Cheers, seem to remember there was a bit of worry about him not being under contract for next season... Hope he gets his games, is signed up for a few years from now and impresses enough to improve us as a team and further his own career with a lucrative move to a higher level somewhere a few years down the line.

Archived