Game on HTV today?

TheBigO

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Winnipeg Willie

It's also on Hearts TV International, it's currently the first item on the news page of the site.

Could you get on?

Got the same here,

Considering I DD every month for it, shouldn't advertise it if they're not going to show it.

Think he was referring to Hearts TV.

Me thinks he was banging on about streampro.

from htv's provider:

Hi Craig,

Thank you for your email,

We apologise that there is an error and you are unable to view the current streaming.

Our technical team are aware of the issue and aim to have the problem resolved as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best regards

Bryony

Customer Services

Streampro really is crap

I'm getting database error. Better get themselves together or I'm cancelling it.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

The whole Streampro site has crashed, so cut all the blame Hearts TV shite ffs.

:facepalm:

Look at others on the thread. It's nothing to do with StreamPro. It's Hearts TV that the problem looks to be lieing with (again).

All their English streams are working perfectly.

The HW stream is screwed but so is the Streampro website, hence all the comments about not being able to connect to database.

Even if the HW stream was working it wouldn't currently be available to view on Streampro.

Winnipeg Willie

from htv's provider:

Hi Craig,

We apologise that there is an error and you are unable to view the current streaming.

Our technical team are aware of the issue and aim to have the problem resolved as soon as possible.

Best regards

Bryony

Customer Services

I got the same reply so at least it isn't me!

That's not true, I have the sunderland game on.

plastic_bas

:facepalm:

Look at others on the thread. It's nothing to do with StreamPro. It's Hearts TV that the problem looks to be lieing with (again).

All their English streams are working perfectly.

I think Hearts.tv and Steampro both suffer from the same fate. They don't provide the broadcast just acquire the stream. It's not Hearts.tv's cameras or presenters etc. The problem must stem from Alba's end.

Usual generic reply just came thru.

Hi ******,

Best regards

Bryony

Customer Services

:verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

Maiden Gorgie

The HW stream is screwed but so is the Streampro website, hence all the comments about not being able to connect to database.

Even if the HW stream was working it wouldn't currently be available to view on Streampro.

StreamPro back up - I am in

Hearts of Vladland

What about the people on Hearts Tv who can't see the game? :rolleyes:

Dean Winchester

Well I'm sat quite happily watching both WBA - Villa and Blackpool - Stoke :thumbsup:

Luton Jambo

im watching Blackpool v Stoke instead seeing as i've some interest on it.

Me too, what with the Wonga connection an all. :whistling:

StreamPro back up - I am in

For how long? :laugh:

There are constant issues with this site. When it works it's a useful resource but that happens about once in a blue moon.

Geoff Kilpatrick

So no one is getting it yet then?

If Hearts keep this up, I may sack it and use Expat Shield to access commentaries and just watch us on Satan :mad:

Kalamazoo Jambo

So no one is getting it yet then?

If Hearts keep this up, I may sack it and use Expat Shield to access commentaries and just watch us on Satan :mad:

No, still getting the same message (and got the same e-mail from customer service).

Maiden Gorgie

For how long? :laugh:

There are constant issues with this site. When it works it's a useful resource but that happens about once in a blue moon.

I've only bought a ?1.99 cheap day ticket as I didn't know what sort of quality it was. Looks like i may have to watcvh the Black Cats instead

They provide other games, hardly thieving.

Such as? On a monthly subscription the last 2 months have been very badword average. Inverness got half a game, the game before was unwatchable, this game they won't let me watch despite having paid. No e-mails apologising for last two.

Taking peoples money and providing nothing in return, not even an apology is shit.

Winnipeg Willie

What a $h*tty morning here in Winnipeg. No audio on the TV game being broadcast, BBC Scotland is cut off "due to contractual reasons" and I can't get into Hearts International to watch the game! That and it was 20'C here yesterday and we now have a winter storm in the forecast. 3 points will do the trick though!

They are currently providing nothing, that is thieving in my book.

I prefer the term con, myself.

How much of a cut from this con do you receive btw ??

it's funny they don't advertise it, speedbump e-mails them suddenly they're doing it and then I pay my money (only ?1.99 but doesn't matter) and then come game time there's feck all

Geoff Kilpatrick

What a $h*tty morning here in Winnipeg. No audio on the TV game being broadcast, BBC Scotland is cut off "due to contractual reasons" and I can't get into Hearts International to watch the game! That and it was 20'C here yesterday and we now have a winter storm in the forecast. 3 points will do the trick though!

Expat Shield will give you a UK VPN for nowt and allow access.

Hearts.TV audio is working though.

Just got the commentary running on HW, with a new tab trying to connect to video.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

it's funny they don't advertise it, speedbump e-mails them suddenly they're doing it and then I pay my money (only ?1.99 but doesn't matter) and then come game time there's feck all

Surely just a coincidence.

Winnipeg Willie

Just got the commentary running on HW, with a new tab trying to connect to video.

Cheers guys.

It's also funny how some people have repeated issues with Streampro whereas a select few seem to be remarkably lucky and never have the same problems.

Puzzling, isn't it?

Maiden Gorgie

Getting the Hearts.tv audio page on Streampro now.

me too - i take it this is a good sign?

Jambo_in_Madrid

I'm having the exact same problem mate :down:

Just got this reply from Customer Services at HW:-

Thank you for your email.

We are aware of the issue you have raised and its been escalated to the relevant team and it should be resolved as soon as possible.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,

Ruth

Customer Services

Basil Hayden

More problems with International TV. I have an annual subscription (due Sept) and it says I need to purchase to view. WTF!!

Getting the same here despite being subscribed

Me too - F5ing the crap outa the video one!

Such as? On a monthly subscription the last 2 months have been very badword average. Inverness got half a game, the game before was unwatchable, this game they won't let me watch despite having paid. No e-mails apologising for last two.

Taking peoples money and providing nothing in return, not even an apology is shit.

Oh right you are talking about hearts world.

Just got this reply from Customer Services at HW:-

Thank you for your email.

We are aware of the issue you have raised and its been escalated to the relevant team and it should be resolved as soon as possible.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,

Ruth

Customer Services

Edit::: Thought this was Streampro :vrface:

It's also funny how some people have repeated issues with Streampro whereas a select few seem to be remarkably lucky and never have the same problems.

Puzzling, isn't it?

Bizarre I would say.

Jambo_in_Madrid

Edit::: Thought this was Streampro :vrface:

Nah mate - trying to see it via HW. I am fully subscribed, but getting a message (like many others apparently) that I need to purchase the game. :angry:

Archived