Game on HTV today?

TheBigO

Hullo.

Game's on Alba today which usually means is on Hearts TV live. No mention on the website though, which ain't like them.

Anyone for defs? Good to know soon, so i can work on the two hour pass from the missus (away to the shops wi the bairn hen - get yersel somethin nice...)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
plastic_bas

They definitely seem to advertise matches less now that the quality of service has decreased. I feel a bit sorry for them as it's not really their fault. They are promised a stream by the broadcaster and for the last couple of matches it's been poor.

Unfortunately though it does mean I won't be risking signing up again next year. Does anyone know if it's an automatic renewal?

Not used HTV for quite a while as was back home and at most games etc. Has the quality deteriorated? I've more or less always found it to be good but there is nothing worse* than planning your day around it, getting all excited about watching the Hearts with a couple of tinnies and then basically ending up watching it on teletext.

A freezeframe of someone about to shoot...!

*Actually, stuff like murder, bombs and rape might be worse, now I think about it. And coleslaw.

Not used HTV for quite a while as was back home and at most games etc. Has the quality deteriorated? I've more or less always found it to be good but there is nothing worse* than planning your day around it, getting all excited about watching the Hearts with a couple of tinnies and then basically ending up watching it on teletext.

*Actually, stuff like murder, bombs and rape might be worse, now I think about it. And coleslaw.

Yeah,, If I had know it was 100% on I would of invited a Killy mate over for a bit of banter.

Feel sorry for out friends in Oz staying in on a Saturday night, or our friends in the USA getting up early to watch.

Lots of problems with hearts TV, if it does not improve I will just look for for hookie links etc.

Geoff Kilpatrick

The second half of the Inverness game was a disaster but otherwise it has been fine this season.

Hoping it's on but was expecting audio only in any case so pictures would be a bonus.

Just emailed Streampro.tv fingers crossed they manage to get the game on.

Coburg Hearts

Good lad...................fingers crossed.

I wouldn't get too excited, very poor quality of service from Hearts for all us guys based out the UK.

Don't advertise a service if you are going to fail to deliver every time.

Inverness game was a joke.

I wouldn't get too excited, very poor quality of service from Hearts for all us guys based out the UK.

Don't advertise a service if you are going to fail to deliver every time.

Inverness game was a joke.

I emailed stream pro and it is on there

Hearts Heritage

I think they only show ALBA games that are on shown club's websites where e.g. HW , Rangers TV or Celtic TV

Luton Jambo

It's also on Hearts TV International, it's currently the first item on the news page of the site.

VIP 22 on streampro. Nice one.

yeh I just signed up for the day pass HUNs on first should be fun :)

3:00 pm???5:00 pm

Kilmarnock v Hearts

VIP22 - Scottish Premier League

HTV has been ok this season and like the fact they get the BBC Alba games. Inverness was a joke though watching a re-run of the 1st half. Not Hearts fault but the lack of ability to get the stream changed is a bit naff.

Game before was crap quality as well.

Hoping for better tonight.

Disser Pointon

cant get into streampro through the ps3 as usual. keeps telling me to clear my cache which Ive done but no difference??!!

black screen on streampro at the minute. is this normal before 3 oclock? First time i've used it.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Hearts World playing up, saying I need to buy it. :mad:

Pity I'm subscribed to September you knobs!!

black screen on streampro at the minute. is this normal before 3 oclock? First time i've used it.

Yes, fingers crossed though.

Edit: As Dave says below there is usually a message. :sweat:

Usually it says live event will start shortly, i am not building my hopes up today after the inverness fiasco.

Dave

Jambo_in_Madrid

I'm having the exact same problem mate :down:

Will keep trying but this is a ******* joke now. How can it possible say you need to purchase it when I have a direct debit.

E-mail will be getting sent looking for some money back now. Thieving pricks.

It's murder eh.

I EMAILED STREAM PRO AGAIN IT IS hEARTS tv INTERNATIONAL WHO HAVE ###### UP AS IT IS ASKING all subscribers to pay as user above mentioned also

Jambo Hud316

I have Error Establishing A Database Connection on Streampro

Same here mate :(

Kalamazoo Jambo

I'm getting the same thing. Not happy :angry:

Will keep trying but this is a ******* joke now. How can it possible say you need to purchase it when I have a direct debit.

E-mail will be getting sent looking for some money back now. Thieving pricks.

They provide other games, hardly thieving.

Dean Winchester

Must admit I'm starting to lose faith now. :down:

:facepalm:

Look at others on the thread. It's nothing to do with StreamPro. It's Hearts TV that the problem looks to be lieing with (again).

All their English streams are working perfectly.

alwaysthereinspirit

Weird, I'm listening to the game after signing in but I cant watch the game because I haven't bought it. Erm duh.

Thanks HW.

Winnipeg Willie

Hearts TV is the most amateur website ever.

I also want to know so I can plan my day.

More problems with International TV. I have an annual subscription (due Sept) and it says I need to purchase to view. WTF!!

Look at others on the thread. It's nothing to do with StreamPro. It's Hearts TV that the problem looks to be lieing with (again).

I get that mate, I'm usually first to defend them. Just frustrated I suppose.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

They provide other games, hardly thieving.

They are currently providing nothing, that is thieving in my book.

I prefer the term con, myself.

How much of a cut from this con do you receive btw ??

Exactly.

Now banned from streampro as i was trying to view the game on a UNI computer, assumed that it wasn't loading cause of a compatibility problem, so got my laptop out, logged into the uni wireless and tried to log in to streampro and they suspended my account :-(

Archived