Young Player of the Year dinner this Saturday

davemclaren

davemclaren

The Hearts Youth Development Committee young player of the year dinner is being held this Saturday evening ( 30/4/11 ) in the Gorgie Suite. JKB has a table of 10 and we still have one ticket available. So if you want to join the JKB Illuminati for a great night at a reduced price of ?25 then drop me a PM.

Is this a wind up?

I guarantee it's not.

And I'd recommend someone take advantage of it. I would but I have to work tomorrow night.

See now you have me thinking you are in on it. You can't as you are working tomorrow or because there isn't a saturday 31st?

See now you have me thinking you are in on it. You can't as you are working tomorrow or because there isn't a saturday 31st?

I'd put that down to a typo.

Dave's on the management team here. It's legit.

:lol: at your lennon-esque paranoia though!

davemclaren

Saturday 30th. :mellow:

i'd have loved to have gone but i agreed to work tomorrow as well.

whoever goes is bound to have a great night though

davemclaren

Looking forward to this, should be a good night :)

Do we have a full table yet?

Not yet.

We'll have to decide who will go up to present the prize. :whistling:

Who is all going Dave?

Dave, Commander Harris, helenllama, Boris, redm, Carl Weathers, redalir, Roscoe, and Footballfirst are all going AFAIK.

Dave, Commander Harris, helenllama, Boris, redm, Carl Weathers, redalir, Roscoe, and Footballfirst are all going AFAIK.

great table this will be!

The first team'ers keeping themselves away from the younger riffraff and choosing instead to sit right next to the JKB table.

Was meant to be surreptitious but looks like Gary had me well and truly sussed. Ah well :)

52848bcb-6f2c-e4ef.jpg

broughies tach

The first team'ers keeping themselves away from the younger riffraff and choosing instead to sit right next to the JKB table.

Was meant to be surreptitious but looks like Gary had me well and truly sussed. Ah well :)

52848bcb-6f2c-e4ef.jpg

Maybe just trying to work out who was going to present the JKB award :whistling:

Gary Glen 'first team' BTY ?

Drylaw Hearts

52848bcb-6f2c-e4ef.jpg

Temps practicing his acceptance speech ?

jamboinglasgow

Callum Patterson U17 POTY.

thought it would have been (has been a great day for him, 2 goals against Celtic and U17 player of the year.)

I predict Denis for U19 and Temps for young player of the year.

Denis Prychenyko...which I guarantee is spelt incorrectly...U19 POTY. Some quality finishing in the clips we just saw.

That must be a new award, what is it for?

Past chairman of hydc who sadly died last year. For players who try and work hard all year, not just the best but who go beyond the normal and push themselves. Denis got a standing ovation from fellow players, that's how much regard they hold him in.

Great night & fully deserved awards

Liked the speakers & a lovely touch by Scott Wilson to raise a glass to Eddie Turnbull

Just been told Paul Hartley's boots went for ?2,300. Can anyone confirm ??

GC

Ended up a 2 horse race between Alex Jones on behalf of a mystery bidder :whistling: And Charlie Bain on behalf of a local hostelry :thumbsup: Not sure who 'won' ......

davemclaren

Ended up a 2 horse race between Alex Jones on behalf of a mystery bidder :whistling: And Charlie Bain on behalf of a local hostelry :thumbsup: Not sure who 'won' ......

Which hostelry would that be then? :D

londonjambo

Ahhhhhh well done sir, a very worthy home for them.

I'll come visit them next time I'm up if I may

Congrats again mate

GC

davemclaren

Just to say that everyone seemed to have a great time. The ?25 per head collected was put into the raffle so more money to the Youth Development fund from JKB members. Strangely enough we never won anything despite having 26 envelopes. :ninja:

Boris did a grand job of the presentation on behalf of JKB - look forward to seeing the official photos. :thumbsup:

Footballfirst

Just to say that everyone seemed to have a great time. The ?25 per head collected was put into the raffle so more money to the Youth Development fund from JKB members. Strangely enough we never won anything despite having 26 envelopes. :ninja:

Boris did a grand job of the presentation on behalf of JKB - look forward to seeing the official photos. :thumbsup:

An unofficial photo

IMG_4725.jpg

Archived