Messi's goal

mullen13

are you saying we send that video to barca, and tell them it is against those virtuosoes from lochend and then get a bid of ?30M+ for temps :whistling:

are you saying we send that video to barca, and tell them it is against those virtuosoes from lochend and then get a bid of ?30M+ for temps :whistling:

That's the idea! :thumbsup:

Craig Herbertson

That's the idea! :thumbsup:

Tell you what. That's an absolutely brilliant set piece. Messi clearly sprints at that trapped ball and with current rules on defending its a very hard thing to stop him at full pace without giving away a foul. Trainers take note.

May I suggest a swap deal of temps for messi :thumbsup:

Creepy Lurker

How cool is Guardiola? Messi scores one of the best goals you'll ever see and he reacts by calmly having a sip of water. What a guy.

Buffalo Bill

Love the reaction of that poor Leithiopian at around 57,58 seconds.

Man, the Spanish know how to commentate.

I think the guy is performing a bit of cunnilingus!

My fave part of that goal is the boy who sets the balls up for Messi, he takes one touch and just leaves the ball sitting for him to run onto, class!

Get it right up you Madrid and Jose

Guest juvehearts

meh,

it was a good goal,

nothing special, temps was much better, look at the players around him

Corrie Jambo

Whilst both great goals the defences for the goals are dreadful.

Diarra should have grabbed Messi round the waist and taken a booking. The hibs defence were shocking but it was very enjoyable for us Jambos.

Archived