Youth players at todays game.

k-jam

The much talked about Hearts under 12's take to the field today at half time.

Give the future stars a rousing reception...:o...they are all looking forward to playing at tynecastle after their game against Hamilton at lunchtime.

Charlie-Brown

Is their game against Hamilton at Riccarton? The U19's are also due to play Kilmarnock there today at 11am.

Oopsupsideyerheed
Is their game against Hamilton at Riccarton? The U19's are also due to play Kilmarnock there today at 11am.

Yes, 11.30 K.O

jamboinglasgow

hopefully they are playing on the plastic pitch, so I can watch the U12's at half time of the U19's

hopefully they are playing on the plastic pitch, so I can watch the U12's at half time of the U19's

Think its on the grass pitches....although the under 11's may be on the astro

Guest GhostHunter

Give the future stars a rousing reception...:o...they are all looking forward to playing at tynecastle after their game against Hamilton at lunchtime.

Why have you registered using a rangers email address ?

a bit premature

Think its on the grass pitches....although the under 11's may be on the astro

under 11 12.30 ko on astro

Why have you registered using a rangers email address ?

Shoot first, ask questions later.

Zero Tolerance.

;)

JohnnyPunter

Thought the U12's at half time were great today and another excellent reception for them from the Hearts support

Thought the U12's at half time were great today and another excellent reception for them from the Hearts support

The lads were thrilled to bits with the reception they got yesterday.They loved every minute and the memories will stay with them,whether or not they make the big time......In answer to the earlier thread about my e-mail addy...Yes i am a bluenose,but i opted to watch my son play,rather than attend the OF game.:)

The lads were thrilled to bits with the reception they got yesterday.They loved every minute and the memories will stay with them,whether or not they make the big time......In answer to the earlier thread about my e-mail addy...Yes i am a bluenose,but i opted to watch my son play,rather than attend the OF game.:)

Fair play :thumb:

All the best for your wee laddie, glad he enjoyed himself.

Archived