We bring back Rudi Skacel and Andy Webster

Ryan Gosling

haha he will be slower than he was last time and has no ball skill and canny shoot so that equals pish

Coburg Hearts

Hibs sign Ulster Protestants, we sign Irish Catholics............................whatever will Richie Towell make of it all? He will be one very confused laddie, methinks. :rolleyes:

Lets hope they pay him better this time round, seen tramps begging on the streets with more denim in their jeans. Even less chance of getting in a George Street boozer than Deek with that clobber

I though he was still living in Jose Goncalves pocket??

Unfortunately Goncalves had to let him out before he left the country, but he might come back to reclaim what was rightfully his, before he left Tynecastle. :whistling:

Never seen that video before and I'm red-faced! He's really shy, eh.

I'd like to think he's steaming but then he'd fall over with some of these "moves"..

Jeez, what an ego!!!

They will be delighted, they love him.

That's the thing I can't work out as he's got next to no talent what-so-ever. All he can do is run fast.

kingantti1874

and now hes getting on a bit he probably wont be able to run as fast, i remember one derby where he had the ball for about a full minute, ran in a figure of 8 round his own half.... awful footballer

Archived