skys pundits

GD_JAMBO

i find these guys 2 be a bunch of arseholes it is quite bewildering how they can b pundits when they dont even do there homework on foreign teams apart from mcclaren who obv worked in germany and the cringey commentary from tyler a souness last night u could hear him shouting go on in the background everytime man u got the ball and tyler practically has a orgasm everytime rooney touches a ball and whats it with scottish pundits like souness a gray who go down south then say we when thier talking about english teams also obv man u deserved 2 win but they all say the ties over and i cant see them scoring at ot wtf they put 5 past inter in the san siro and won but tottenham score 3 and thier the best thing since sliced fecking bread

Souness did my head in last night! And who is the guy who was the Chelsea ex-assistance manager? His pundatry is terrible and almost wants me to mute everygame he is on. AND then you have the guy with the lishp...

scott_jambo

i find these guys 2 be a bunch of arseholes it is quite bewildering how they can b pundits when they dont even do there homework on foreign teams apart from mcclaren who obv worked in germany and the cringey commentary from tyler a souness last night u could hear him shouting go on in the background everytime man u got the ball and tyler practically has a orgasm everytime rooney touches a ball and whats it with scottish pundits like souness a gray who go down south then say we when thier talking about english teams also obv man u deserved 2 win but they all say the ties over and i cant see them scoring at ot wtf they put 5 past inter in the san siro and won but tottenham score 3 and thier the best thing since sliced fecking bread

tt0222703.jpg

rossthejambo

I'd like to give you a gift for you to use in your future posts.

Enjoy :thumbsup:

:greatpost:

I concur.

Sterling Archer

:calmdown:

Archived