Schalke 04 v Man Utd

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Could be a nervy night for the reds.

They'll do well to get out of town with a draw.

I'm taking a 2-1 home win.

Souness on the commentary, good stuff. I think he's far better than some of the dross you get on Sky.

Their fans are still making a racket, they were impressive at Muddyfield.

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Neuer is Adolf Hitler's wet dream, isn't he? Tall, blonde, blue eyed and built like a panzer.

Neuer is Adolf Hitler's wet dream, isn't he? Tall, blonde, blue eyed and built like a panzer.

Gay.

Vlad-Stupid

Utd still in first gear. Reckon they'll walk their first goal in to the net. A sneaky Schalke goal needed to up the tempo :thumbsup:

Their fans are still making a racket, they were impressive at Muddyfield.

They were very impressice at murrayfield. best away support i think to come to hearts, or zagreb who were nuts.

Neuers having a great game. Leaving at the end of the season.....probably will move to man utd with van der sar retiring but i hope wenger gets a grip and moves for him, that would solve one problem at arsenal!

jambogaz1968

How on earth is it still 0-0? Neur is keeping them in this!

Schalke are honking :rolleyes:

Neuer looks very solid. He's not renewing his contract with them, I think, so I could see Man Utd and Arsenal contemplating a move for him.

Chad Sexington

My initial prediction looks honking. :ermm:

United should be 2 or 3 up.

Neuer is a class act.

jambogaz1968

Neuer looks very solid. He's not renewing his contract with them, I think, so I could see Man Utd and Arsenal contemplating a move for him.

He wants to stay in Germany. Definately Bayern bound :thumbsup:

Walter Bishop

Neuer has agreed a move to Bayern Munich, 18 million im sure it was??

I think Souness has been good as the co-commentator, far better than the usual arseholes they have on. Wouldn't mind seeing him take over the Andy Gray role and have an analysis slot as well.

The Mighty Thor

He has got a right foot :ermm:

It took 3 minutes for the obvious answer. JKB has gone to the dogs :(

Chris Benoit

I think Souness has been good as the co-commentator, far better than the usual arseholes they have on. Wouldn't mind seeing him take over the Andy Gray role and have an analysis slot as well.

Think he's been excellent any time he's on, gives insight when needed without being in love with his own voice

Think he's been excellent any time he's on, gives insight when needed without being in love with his own voice

:thumbsup:

Aye, he also wants to talk tactics when he's in the studio and actually has views to express.

Aye, he also wants to talk tactics when he's in the studio and actually has views to express.

Yep.

He's a great pundit and carrying that on well into the commentary box.

Chris Benoit

I just wish he would tell them to stay on their feet more :ninja:

I might be completely wrong, but I thought the evil sisters from the West had to kick off their recent midweek games at 6pm to avoid clashing with Champion League games, yet Stoke are playing Wolves as we speak. How does that work?

Giggs has just scored, about time with all the chances they've had!

Great ball by Rooney. Could see United getting another goal or two if Schalke try too hard to level the match.

Archived