Anyone want to go to the player sponsors' evening?

Ulysses

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AV would have been simpler. :rolleyes:

First past the post. Never underestimate the sophistication and intelligence of the JKB electorate. :thumbsup:

3 6 18 27 32 41 46 59 Good Luck.

Alex

Bigsmak

Kitster

Boomstick

Blondejamtart

Sgt.Rock

Armiya Romanova

piltonjambo

:down:

:lol:

Alex

Bigsmak

Kitster

Boomstick

Blondejamtart

Sgt.Rock

Armiya Romanova

piltonjambo

:down:

:lol:

I'll drop those members a PM to make arrangements.

Thanks to MalkyMcFrench and hughesie27 for helping with the draw.

:toasting:

Two draws entered. Two wins.

Uly, when's the ?5k & car draw? I'd like to enter.

Chris Benoit

Two draws entered. Two wins.

Uly, when's the ?5k & car draw? I'd like to enter.

The draw for the Plasma telly needs done first :ninja:

I'll drop those members a PM to make arrangements.

Thanks to MalkyMcFrench and hughesie27 for helping with the draw.

:toasting:

Remember us if someone can't make it :whistling:

Don't forget that sometime in May we'll be getting the four kits that we sponsor, and we'll be having another draw to hand those out to the members.

Thanks to everyone for their interest, and of course a special thanks to the 88 members who contributed to this season's kit sponsorship.

Unfortunately there have been a couple of call offs for this, as a result there is one (or possibly two) spare tickets available. We've had no response so I've taken the decision that the first person (or two people) from the original list to send me a PM will get the ticket/s.

Cheers

Alex

I went to this last year and it's well worth the mid-week jaunt into Gorgie, its a great night.....although there is that slightly awkward moment when you introduce yourselves as being "from Jambos Kickback" and you see that quick flash of huffyness in the players' eyes. :ninja::laugh:

Hope you all have a smashing night, remember and take some pics for us...

there is that slightly awkward moment when you introduce yourselves as being "from Jambos Kickback" and you see that quick flash of huffyness in the players' eyes. :ninja::laugh:

I'm actually a bit nervous about that.

Why would the players be off though? This is a board where everyone who pulls on the famous maroon is an instant God.

I'm actually a bit nervous about that.

Why would the players be off though? This is a board where everyone who pulls on the famous maroon is an instant God.

There's probably not one amongst them who hasn't had felt the force of virtual meanness at some point. Eek.

And btw, the challenge is to get a photo of all of you with all of them. As in all of the players and Jim. Group photo. May the force be with you. :)

yvonnejambo

There's probably not one amongst them who hasn't had felt the force of virtual meanness at some point. Eek.

And btw, the challenge is to get a photo of all of you with all of them. As in all of the players and Jim. Group photo. May the force be with you. :)

Yeah a picture gallery from each year and the JKB members who go should be put on this. Would love to be there again but wish all the lucky people this time a great night. i will survive looking at the pics after :)

Wee heads up

McLeod street is closed by the police due to an incident so you won't get in with a car

Rudi Skacel

I went to this last year and it's well worth the mid-week jaunt into Gorgie, its a great night.....although there is that slightly awkward moment when you introduce yourselves as being "from Jambos Kickback" and you see that quick flash of huffyness in the players' eyes. :ninja::laugh:

Hope you all have a smashing night, remember and take some pics for us...

Yeah only reason I knew who you were when I walked in was I heard you asking if you thought I was one of them. So I came over and plonked myself down on a seat. Hi.

ArmiyaRomanova

We got some with Jim. The players hid behind us.

Just back in from meeting up with old and new friends at another good night. Slightly disappointed by my name being sullied by a predictor league team mate and sadly this year we have no pictures of women drooling over Ruben to publish but there are some others to some out of the woodwork which will be an able substitute :rolleyes: watch this space

ArmiyaRomanova

Just back in from meeting up with old and new friends at another good night. Slightly disappointed by my name being sullied by a predictor league team mate and sadly this year we have no pictures of women drooling over Ruben to publish but there are some others to some out of the woodwork which will be an able substitute :rolleyes: watch this space

Gulp... that can only be me, and I apologise if I said anything untoward. :unsure:

I can only remember mentioning that we've both been pants in the current singles tournament.

And given our previous records, I stand by that - we're both out before the last eight this time round.

We even asked who cut Ruben's hair in case a certain Kickbacker was looking for a sideline

HMFCsponsorsnight2011_pic002.jpg

Gulp... that can only be me, and I apologise if I said anything untoward. :unsure:

I can only remember mentioning that we've both been pants in the current singles tournament.

And given our previous records, I stand by that - we're both out before the last eight this time round.

No worries mate and it wasn't that

And we definitely scared the beejaysus out of Jim

HMFCsponsorsnight2011_pic016.jpg

Less airbrushing in this photo sorry mate

Very good Mr Brown. Thank you again for my photos.

Hope they turned out OK

Never stayed long but got some quality stuff signed. Rudi is even a legend off the park, couldn't have been any nicer.

brilliant night..

pics will be up on pussbook later but will add a couple here if there are any requests

brilliant night..

pics will be up on pussbook later but will add a couple here if there are any requests

Consider them requested.

And we definitely scared the beejaysus out of Jim

HMFCsponsorsnight2011_pic016.jpg

Less airbrushing in this photo sorry mate

Boomstick, wanna puff that chest out any more? :lol:

Looks a good night. :thumbsup:

what was most apparent to me, was the cameraderie between players.

when the signing part was over, quite a few of the lads were seriously attacking the buffet.... temps bantering with driver saying "is that your 5th plate now?"

zal was on great form and joking with people. webster happy to be back. darren barr seemed really nice and can't wait to play.

ach i had a great time!

love the face glen is pulling at the side of temps hahaha

post-4925-0-36654200-1304031844_thumb.jpg

post-4925-0-01325800-1304031911_thumb.jpg

post-4925-0-24701100-1304031957_thumb.jpg

Who was the charming, handsome young man who asked Gary Locke "Can you put into words just how much you LOVE getting it right up the hibs?" as the second question of the Q&A?

Oh aye, it was me.

:verysmug:

cracking night. Got a couple of cracking pics.

asked Gary Locke "Can you put into words just how much you LOVE getting it right up the hibs?" as the second question of the Q&A?

Quality thumbsup.gif

What was his response?

Quality thumbsup.gif

What was his response?

There were kids present so he gave a stock answer of "It's always great to beat them, but it's always great to beat anyone."

When I was speaking to him after though, he confirmed that he does indeed love getting it right up them.

BURSD going mental for Gary Locke...

022.jpg

We went for a wee wander...

028.jpg

Fairly certain I shouldn't have been here...

026.jpg

Fairly certain I shouldn't have been here...

026.jpg

Still think you should be pointing, all managerial like, at a virtual HMFC on the park...

Archived