Anyone want to go to the player sponsors' evening?

Ulysses

Here's an update about the sponsorships themselves. We have carried over three sponsorships from last season. In the main squad, JKB is sponsoring the home kits of Jim Jefferies and Rub?n Palazuelos. Among the youth players, we're sponsoring the home kit of Conrad Balatoni.

And we have just made arrangements with the club to sponsor the away kit of Mari?n Kello.

Just a reminder that JKB sponsors four kits, as detailed above.

We have eight tickets for the player sponsors' evening. It's on next Thursday, 28 April, in the Gorgie Suite at 7 pm.

If you're interested, please sign up here. If we have more than eight people interested, priority will go to the 88 members who contributed directly to the kit sponsorships back at the start of the season.

We'll leave this thread run until Sunday evening and decide what to do then.

Ulysses

Administrator

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brian Badonde

Just a reminder that JKB sponsors four kits, as detailed above.

We have eight tickets for the player sponsors' evening. It's on next Thursday, 28 April, in the Gorgie Suite at 7 pm.

I'd love to go!

If you're interested, please sign up here. If we have more than eight people interested, priority will go to the 88 members who contributed directly to the kit sponsorships back at the start of the season.

We'll leave this thread run until Sunday evening and decide what to do then.

Ulysses

Administrator

Thanks to those who have signalled an interest so far.

We'll keep the thread open until Sunday evening (with the occasional bump) and decide then, so anyone else who is interested please sign up here.

Bird's on holiday until Friday. Count me in.

PM Boomstick. He's got..............oh wait........ :ninja:

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

PM Boomstick. He's got..............oh wait........ :ninja:

It's actually made my day week month life that you've posted this :laugh:

Rudi Skacel

I went last year courtesy of JKB so not going to place an interest so other people get a chance, but Id reccomend it. Its a good night, couple of drinks in the Tynie arms before hand then off to the gorgie suite for the event then back to the pub for some more drinks.

Good night.

like wise I went last year so if others are up for it fine but if places are left to fill I am interested in going again this year as it is a great event

I went last year courtesy of JKB so not going to place an interest so other people get a chance, but Id reccomend it. Its a good night, couple of drinks in the Tynie arms before hand then off to the gorgie suite for the event then back to the pub for some more drinks.

Good night.

was an ace night. i managed to get a pair of tickets from a mate who couldn't make it and had a fab time with you all

i never win owt here so fingers crossed this time whistling.gif

Was there last year as well. Great night.

For those lucky enough to go, just remember to post the photo's on here :turned:

Was also there last year - great night.

Happy to let someone else get a chance this time round thumbsup.gif

Has anyone heard directly from the club yet regards sponsors dinner tickets? Usually hear well before hand as i always sponsors a player for the last 3 years, bit annoyed that the player i sponsored this year was not even in the programme all year !

Right, that's quite a lot of interest, so we're putting a deadline on this.

We'll take expressions of interest up to 7 pm on Sunday 24 April, and then we'll work out who is going. Contributors to the sponsorship will get priority.

yvonnejambo

Good night.

same :)

Draw coming up in a little while.

If a couple of people who'll be online for the next half an hour or so would like to volunteer to help, that'd be appreciated.

:toasting:

Is this going to be another one fo your games where we have to pick some random division 3 team? :whistling:

We have 23 names:

Alex

ArmiyaRomanova

basher161

Beverley

Bigsmak

blondejamtart

Boomstick

brownkg

Deek

Devries4

helenllama

hughesie27

IMAJAMBO

kirstabelle

kitster

MalkyMcFrench

piltonjambo

portobellojambo1

primrose

renwick84

Sgt.Rock

Tams bird

The Gasman

I mentioned earlier that members who had contributed to the player sponsorship would be given priority. The way we'll do that is as follows:

* All the members on the above list who didn't contribute to the player sponsorship will have one number in the draw.

* All the members on the above list who did contribute to the player sponsorship will have one number in the draw, plus an extra number for each fiver they contributed.

Confused yet? :blink:

Is this going to be another one fo your games where we have to pick some random division 3 team? :whistling:

Nope, nice and simple. I think. :ninja::blink:

There are 59 numbers in the draw - each member has been assigned a number randomly, and of course some members have more than one. I'm going to send Malky a list of the numbers and members, and then I'll be asking you to draw eight numbers from 1 to 59.

When you list the numbers, Malky can say who the winners are. You can only win one ticket, so if there are any duplicate winners, Malky can say so and you'll have to call out some extra numbers.

Hope this makes sense.

Archived