Well done Scott Parker

The Treasurer

Do The Dance

?

West Ham are sitting in the bottom 2. No matter how well someone has played, how can a player in a team that is likely to be relegated win awards like this?

I like Scott Parker, and he's played well this season. I think he could do well at a big team, if given the chance again.

Just my opinion, of course.

Sexton Hardcastle

?

West Ham are sitting in the bottom 2. No matter how well someone has played, how can a player in a team that is likely to be relegated win awards like this?I like Scott Parker, and he's played well this season. I think he could do well at a big team, if given the chance again.

gorgie_rebel

?

West Ham are sitting in the bottom 2. No matter how well someone has played, how can a player in a team that is likely to be relegated win awards like this?

I like Scott Parker, and he's played well this season. I think he could do well at a big team, if given the chance again.

It's an individual award and thouroughly deserved as well.

Well done Scotty.

Wish even a third of his attitude would rub off on some of his team mates.

The Treasurer

?

So you think that only players that are playing for the teams near the top of the league should be eligible ?

If anything it makes it all the more deserved if a player has been a stand out in a struggling team

Ps He IS at a big team

Do The Dance

So you think that only players that are playing for the teams near the top of the league should be eligible ?

If anything it makes it all the more deserved if a player has been a stand out in a struggling team

Ps He IS at a big team

Big team :lol:

Charlie Adam is more deserving then.

the general

watching Sky Sports and most pundits reckon its a good choice - I just think its a bit previous with so many games left.Myself I think Ya Ya deserves it :rolleyes:

The Treasurer

watching Sky Sports and most pundits reckon its a good choice - I just think its a bit previous with so many games left.Myself I think Ya Ya deserves it :rolleyes:

Money doesn't buy everything General

scott_jambo

Nah, Parker has been more consistent than Adam.

Fort Vallance

I'd have to disagree. Adam has had a decent season, or at least half a season. Parker on the other hand has carried a team of underperforming prima donnas on his back all season.

Deary me, West Ham...everybody luvs um. :yucky: Puting in 5 star performances against the rest of the cack around you and you get POTY?

Surely performing at the TOP level where there is more pressure and expectancy is more deserving? He sticks out a mile at Awwys Ammers because he is a decent player and has a good background from being with bigger clubs.

The Treasurer

Deary me, West Ham...everybody luvs um. :yucky: Puting in 5 star performances against the rest of the cack around you and you get POTY?

Surely performing at the TOP level where there is more pressure and expectancy is more deserving? He sticks out a mile at Awwys Ammers because he is a decent player and has a good background from being with bigger clubs.

In case you hadn't noticed but West Ham are in the EPL (albeit maybe not for much longer) sad.gif

Parker has been outstanding in games against the so-called big teams as well as those at the wrong end of the table

Do The Dance

I'd have to disagree. Adam has had a decent season, or at least half a season. Parker on the other hand has carried a team of underperforming prima donnas on his back all season.

Carried them to 2nd bottom. Well in.

It is easier to look good in a good team - Parker reminds me of the young Eamonn Bannon in the terrible team of the late 70s in that he does everything and covers the inadequacies of the less gifted. Well deserved and a credit to the independence of English sports writers in comparision to their blinkered colleagues up here.

the general

Carlos tevez for me all the way!

fair shout but the whispering that he is a trouble maker probably counted against him

i think its a good choice hes played consistantly well all season. in my opinion no one has really set the premiership alight this season, the only other player i think that would have deserved it is yaya toure.

Fort Vallance

Carried them to 2nd bottom. Well in.

I'll ignore the sarcasm but without him WHU would be already be down, rooted 10 points behind the rest.

The Treasurer

I'll ignore the sarcasm but without him WHU would be already be down, rooted 10 points behind the rest.

Correct FV

The fact that they still have a slim chance of staying up is almost single handedly down to Scott Parker

Bert Le Clos

Good to see him receive the plaudits he deserves. Just because the players around him have been poor doesn't mean his outstanding performances should be overlooked.

Personally I would have given it to Darren Bent.

Joke of a decision much like Bale. Both top players but best in the league this season? Do me a favour

Joke of a decision much like Bale. Both top players but best in the league this season? Do me a favour

Cannot think of one player that has been better than Parker the whole season.De Silva and Kompany maybe,Vidic and until last week Carrick have been good.

A shining light in the darkness that is currently West Ham United Football Club. Well in Scotty.

Val - Has no-one told you size isn't everything? Biggest team in East London :rolleyes:

fair shout but the whispering that he is a trouble maker probably counted against him

Or the fact he's johnny foreigner and not from engerland!

The only thing big in Blackpool, Is the tower ! West ham won the world cup in 1966 :whistling:

jambo_til_i_die

It's an individual award and thouroughly deserved as well.

Well done Scotty.

Wish even a third of his attitude would rub off on some of his team mates.

I wish a tenth of his attitude would be shown in some of our guys at times!

Well done to SP

He hasn't done a very good job in that case.

Parker? Good player for lower level Premiership clubs. Not capable of playing for England, or for a top tier club such as Milan, Spurs or Hearts.

Still, he'll get tossed over because Sky tells folk to.

Archived