Moving

weststand93

weststand93

hello lads would like some help if you may , im looking to move up to scotland from london by the end of may time , im coming this monday for 2 weeks looking at flats will be in the edinburgh area , does anyone know of any work going any work really till i can get my feet on the ground as there is **** all keeping me here (london) now need a change in my life , i know work is a lot harder to come by up there than down here but would be open to any kind of work , no pun intended there :woot: i will be signing on with a few recruitment agencies why im looking but thay can be ***** at time with the (we can get you work) 2 months down the line there still quiet :angry: thanks all the same :thumbsup: i hope there wont be to much piss taking :whistling:

heartsfc_fan

hello lads would like some help if you may , im looking to move up to scotland from london by the end of may time , im coming this monday for 2 weeks looking at flats will be in the edinburgh area , does anyone know of any work going any work really till i can get my feet on the ground as there is **** all keeping me here (london) now need a change in my life , i know work is a lot harder to come by up there than down here but would be open to any kind of work , no pun intended there :woot: i will be signing on with a few recruitment agencies why im looking but thay can be ***** at time with the (we can get you work) 2 months down the line there still quiet :angry: thanks all the same :thumbsup: i hope there wont be to much piss taking :whistling:

Get yourself on S1jobs and put a CV up and start applying. There are jobs out there, you just gotta look :thumbsup:

There will be plenty jobs going over the summer period. You will do fine. Plenty bar work stuff etc.

weststand93

thanks for the help lads , and yes i do have a nice little left foot , to shame its only for standing on :lol:

Robbo-Jambo

thanks for the help lads , and yes i do have a nice little left foot , to shame its only for standing on :lol:

That will be more than enough to get a game for Hibs. :whistling:

I P Knightley

I've spent 3 minutes trying to figure out the unintended pun.

I WAS GOING TO POST THIS EARLIER!

Daydream Believer

Moving.

- involved in changing the location of possessions, a residence, office, etc.: moving expenses.

- stirring or evoking strong feelings or emotions, especially touchingly or pathetically.

weststand93

there aint as such but as i said im open to any kind of work , i thought id say that in case i got some replys witch would of been a piss take :thumbsup: hope you understand now

Archived