Charlie Mann - Talk 107 Tonight

Guest GhostHunter

Nucky Thompson
Didn't he get last minute Vladflu the last time?
No, the time before last:) Give him his due, he's on quite a lot:mw_rolleyes:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Did he not say recently that he didn't like the abuse he found about himself on the fans' websites?

What a ****ing stupid, *****-faced, ******-sucking ******* of a ****.

Guest JamboRobbo
Did he not say recently that he didn't like the abuse he found about himself on the fans' websites?

Did he? LOL. Perhaps if he'd refrain from feeding us lies he wouldn't get so much stick.

Say What Again

:rofl:

No, the time before last:) Give him his due, he's on quite a lot:mw_rolleyes:

A link between Vlad and the fans. I always like to hear what he has to say.

Drylaw Hearts
This is Donkey's Bitch telling you that Charlie Mann is in the studio tonight to take calls...

:D

Thanks for the info.

Bitch.

Cardiac Rucksack
Ask him what vlad said to all the players who he had ordered to attend a squad meeting?

The tube from Real Radio was going on about this when I got in the car. I take it no one has any details as to who the players were etc?

The cruckie cookie
What new manager?

That'll be the manager we've been looking to bring in for 3 months now:mad:

The cruckie cookie

Just listening to that T!T on talk107 and he's saying the reason the debt figure didn't appear on the website was that the shareholders should see that figure first.

Is that not why we have AGM's?

This guy really is one ****** of the highest order.

Just listening to that T!T on talk107 and he's saying the reason the debt figure didn't appear on the website was that the shareholders should see that figure first.

Is that not why we have AGM's?

This guy really is one ****** of the highest order.

No the company's figures are published and sent out to the shareholders before being made public. The shareholders have a right to know the finacial position that the company that they have invested in is in before anyone else.

he's on just now. seems to be saying all that he can say - which isn't much. but at least he is going on there and answering questions from fans.

maroonlegions
he's on just now. seems to be saying all that he can say - which isn't much. but at least he is going on there and answering questions from fans.

via the fax machine.:P;)

maroonedinoz
No the company's figures are published and sent out to the shareholders before being made public. The shareholders have a right to know the finacial position that the company that they have invested in is in before anyone else.

But surely by NOT mentioning it on teh website it ensured that teh media would pursue them?

CM said that the advice to shareholders was in the mail... so they ARE hearing about it over the airwaves at the same time as everybody else!

Another thing that has been handled badly

Bugsy Siegel
Hats off to Craig, the taxi driver - some sensible points made there.

CM agrees with him too.

Totally agree with what Craig said well said.

maroonedinoz
Hats off to Craig, the taxi driver - some sensible points made there.

CM agrees with him too.

Agree with what he said about this being Vlad's third year and we haven;' ewent forwards.

don't agree that somehow the building of a new stand is going to be our salvation!

The cruckie cookie

He was saying that the figures would be sent out to the shareholders so why are some of the figures on the website?

Meant to say that the Agm is the place to ask questions on the figures.

Are any shareholders in receipt of the figures?

He was saying that the figures would be sent out to the shareholders so why are some of the figures on the website?

Meant to say that the Agm is the place to ask questions on the figures.

Are any shareholders in receipt of the figures?

nothing through my letter box yet so i hope the figures are not out

CornhillHearts

Charlie Chan saying do not buy a season ticket unless we get a decent manager is my interpretation of his closing speech, which makes me think he is confident McGhee is coming, although there is a contigency plan-Jefferies no doubt.

Apart of course from the figures published on the website this afternoon.

He really does spout some nonsense.

Apart of course from the figures published on the website this afternoon.

He really does spout some nonsense.

Says the guy that rates Robbie Neilson! :P

cornhill,first choice mcghee,contingency plan levien,and jefferies if things go tits up.but levien might just be sneeking up on the inside.thats my take pal,

Yes I rate Robbie Neilson.

I am not a PR for VR (or RN) and don't deserve the scrutiny that CM gets for nonsense, say anything to make them go away statements such as that one about the figures having to go to shareholders first.

portobellojambo1

Correct.

Hearts have tried, unsuccessfully it would seem, to give a fairly basic idea of club turnover and expenditure for the period ending 31 July 2007, as a means of communicating some information. I would suspect they may wish the statement had said nothing more than the date of the AGM, indicated the shareholders had been issued with the details and at the conclusion of said AGM a report would appear on the website.

Knowing the figures at the moment, speculating on the figures at the moment, being either excited by or upset by the figures at the moment doesn't make an awful lot of sense without knowing the full ins and outs.

And those who continue to invest in the club, irrespective of the face value of the shareholding they may hold, deserve to know that information first.

Is that really the case? Do they really have that right?

It's pretty standard practise for listed companies, for example, to publish things via the RNS - shareholders do not know the results in advance. Now that we are no longer listed on the exchange, do shareholders actually have the privilege that you speak of?

portobellojambo1
Is that really the case? Do they really have that right?

It's pretty standard practise for listed companies, for example, to publish things via the RNS - shareholders do not know the results in advance. Now that we are no longer listed on the exchange, do shareholders actually have the privilege that you speak of?

The shareholders have to approve the accounts before they can be submitted.

They may not agree with everything within them on a personal basis, i.e. they may ask questions as to how did we spend this, where did we spend this, how did we make that, how has this gone up/down, but at the end of the day they must approve that they are an accurate reflection of the state of the ltd. company.

The shareholders have to approve the accounts before they can be submitted.

They may not agree with everything within them on a personal basis, i.e. they make ask questions as to how did we spend this, where did we spend this, how did we make that, how has this gone up/down, but at the end of the day they must approve that they are an accurate reflection of the state of the ltd. company.

Absolutely, but do they have the right (legally speaking...) to see the results and financial position of the company before anyone else?

I am aware that the approval of annual accounts is one of the usual functions of an AGM. However, again using the example of companies listed on the LSE, the accounts, in preliminary form, are released into the public domain without the shareholders having the chance to see them first.

Come on thats not new news.

Not news, granted but pretty much unfathomable IMO but it's all about opinions, I guess.

Tomorrow, count the number of times the ball goes out of play after RN was the last player to touch it and you'll see where I'm coming from.

If you sit in the Wheatfield, remember to duck when he attempts to pass the ball up the right wing.

Not news, granted but pretty much unfathomable IMO but it's all about opinions, I guess.

Tomorrow, count the number of times the ball goes out of play after RN was the last player to touch it and you'll see where I'm coming from.

If you sit in the Wheatfield, remember to duck when he attempts to pass the ball up the right wing.

I hope you are also counting the number of tackles made, blocks made, headers won, runs off the ball made etc. But anyway, that discussion is so 2002. Anyone want to pay up on the bets they made that Neilson wouldn't play for Scotland?

Dr Ian Malcolm

Don't understand all thr abuse CM gets - his job is to make Romanov look good, its what he's paid for. He's got no obligation towards Hearts or Hearts fans. He tells us what the people who pay his wages want him to tell us. Not necessarily the information we all want to hear.

Essentially he's the messenger, bit harsh to shoot him if the messages he brings aren't entirely true/what we want to hear. Those shots should be aimed further up the chain (I'll stop the gun-themed metaphors, who do i think I am? Lee Wallace?)

This is Donkey's Bitch telling you that Charlie Mann is in the studio tonight to take calls...

:D

Thanks Donkeys bitch

From Lou the good guy, sister of Eddie;)

Don't understand all thr abuse CM gets - his job is to make Romanov look good, its what he's paid for. He's got no obligation towards Hearts or Hearts fans. He tells us what the people who pay his wages want him to tell us. Not necessarily the information we all want to hear.

Essentially he's the messenger, bit harsh to shoot him if the messages he brings aren't entirely true/what we want to hear. Those shots should be aimed further up the chain (I'll stop the gun-themed metaphors, who do i think I am? Lee Wallace?)

All good points (apart from Lee Wallace :)) and let's not forget that CM doesn't actually have to 'face the music' in shows like tonight - but he does!

He's also prepared to meet the JKB membership again - Dave Mclaren is working on it. Considering the personal abuse he gets on here, I think that's commendable. (Cue more abuse for CM)

Mr Quagmire

Coco is Robbie Neilson.

Hey Robbie, you should really try and get a coaching job before Neil gets it.

Archived