horse racing tips.....................

forrester_jambo

forrester_jambo
Go for it

1.40 newbury: (Very Cool) each way Outstanding chance ive been told should win but im going each way

here or the shed .................... hurry got 1 soon lol

Cant be that soon. 1st race isn't til 1.40 at Newbury today.

I'm going ?10 on the nose. If this one doesn't win then I'm never listening to FJ again

I reckon he just posts these tips and sits back laughing while watching everyone else lose their cash!

I am going to say that Pangbourne at 8/1 is an excellent e/w bet in the 1.40.

Well proven on this track and conditions will suit him, Go For It will definitely be there or thereabouts (only back him to win at 7/2), certainly don't fancy the favourite at that price!

forrester_jambo
I'm going ?10 on the nose. If this one doesn't win then I'm never listening to FJ again

I reckon he just posts these tips and sits back laughing while watching everyone else lose their cash!

you obviuosly dont know me then mate no reason why i would do that plus the above mentioned horse i have ?50 EW on it.

the voice from above

I have faith FJ will come through, I've seen about five tips from him and only seen one loser... can't get to the bookies though so it doesn't matter to me.

Whats the odds?

forrester_jambo
I have faith FJ will come through, I've seen about five tips from him and only seen one loser... can't get to the bookies though so it doesn't matter to me.

Whats the odds?

got it at 5/1 now 9/2

the voice from above
yesssssssssssssssssssss ya beautyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

good work mate. now if only you could offer some tips when i'm not at work and can lay a bet i'd be happy for me as well...

forrester_jambo
good work mate. now if only you could offer some tips when i'm not at work and can lay a bet i'd be happy for me as well...

Any more for any more???? got 6 altogether first 1 won @ 5/1

the voice from above
Any more for any more???? got 6 altogether first 1 won @ 5/1

i'll be leaving work at 3, home by 4.

who've you got running after that?

yesssssssssssssssssssss ya beautyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

had my bet on before I went onto the shed and backed Theatre Dance @ 20/1 EW, so would have had the forecast, *******.:sad:

forrester_jambo
i'll be leaving work at 3, home by 4.

who've you got running after that?

got 2 for you then fella both at kempton first one @ 6.50 emperor court the other @ 8.20 kamal

got 2 for you then fella both at kempton first one @ 6.50 emperor court the other @ 8.20 kamal

Cherrs mate, I will have 2 singles and a double, Paddy Power will give me my money back if they are 2nd on each single.

forrester_jambo
What else do you have this afternoon mate?

3.40 lingfield canary islands and 4.35 wolverhampton moonlight man

3.40 lingfield canary islands and 4.35 wolverhampton moonlight man

Cheers, might stick a cheeky fiver on them.

the voice from above

nice1. I've got plenty to burn in my hills account to cover a couple of horses and the usual footy bets... here's hoping the horses will pay for the footy and some more... having said that, it's the worst possible way to start the day, 1st horse wins and overexitement follows... i'm willing to chase though

forrester_jambo
nice1. I've got plenty to burn in my hills account to cover a couple of horses and the usual footy bets... here's hoping the horses will pay for the footy and some more... having said that, it's the worst possible way to start the day, 1st horse wins and overexitement follows... i'm willing to chase though

well just to let you know i had ?50ew on very cool 5/1 and im doing ?25 singles on all the rest mon the horses!!!! good luck mate ( we won't need it)!;)

well just to let you know i had ?50ew on very cool 5/1 and im doing ?25 singles on all the rest mon the horses!!!! good luck mate ( we won't need it)!;)

Loving your confidence, you do realise your horses are goosed now I've decided to back them!!!

forrester_jambo
Loving your confidence, you do realise your horses are goosed now I've decided to back them!!!

:mad: sly grrrrrrrrrrrrrr :P

na on what info i have been texted today and judging by the 5/1 shot im very confident good luck:beer:

chester copperpot

Anyone who fancies a wee outside bet today.

Atheer Dubai 3.40 Lingfield.

Should have a good chance of being placed, a bit much to win perhaps, but is over priced IMO.

forrester_jambo
Anyone who fancies a wee outside bet today.

Atheer Dubai 3.40 Lingfield.

Should have a good chance of being placed, a bit much to win perhaps, but is over priced IMO.

mmmmmmmmmm mr sanders eh? lol i rekon he will find this race to fast for him might be wrong though im sticking with canarie islands

chester copperpot
mmmmmmmmmm mr sanders eh? lol i rekon he will find this race to fast for him might be wrong though im sticking with canarie islands

Too short odds for me bud, like a bit of a return, and am too scared to stick a substancial amount on a tip from someone I dont know (no offence).

Might take a pop at your next one at Wolverhampton.

Cant see past Dhhaman in the next at Wolves.

chester copperpot

;)

Only stuck a tenner on it though :confused:

chester copperpot
;)

Only stuck a tenner on it though :confused:

Atheer Dubai would've been much closer if it hadn't fecked up at the start. Canary was a class apart though. Nice one FJ.

Top tipping FJ, nice one!!

Backed Moonlight Man and Emperors Court as well, also got them in a treble, mon the nags!!!

forrester_jambo
Too short odds for me bud, like a bit of a return, and am too scared to stick a substancial amount on a tip from someone I dont know (no offence).

Might take a pop at your next one at Wolverhampton.

should of done very cool i tipped it at 5s lol never mind thats me 5/1 and a 6/4 with the first 2 tips luvlyyyyyy jublyyyyyy

forrester_jambo
Top tipping FJ, nice one!!

Backed Moonlight Man and Emperors Court as well, also got them in a treble, mon the nags!!!

if they come in ill tell u wot pub ill be in lol

you obviuosly dont know me then mate no reason why i would do that plus the above mentioned horse i have ?50 EW on it.

Was just joshing mate!

Totall forgot about my bet til now, nice to see it won. Only got 7/2 though so I assume it drifted before the race?

the voice from above
So close, Moonlight Man beat by half a length, decent race.

right i'm back.

looks like you've been doing pretty well boys. last race excepted of course.

who's up next?

right i'm back.

looks like you've been doing pretty well boys. last race excepted of course.

who's up next?

Emperor Court in the 6.50 @ Kempton.

Fingers crossed.

Archived