Dougie MacHobo

The People's Chimp

It's ironic his demise came about after a decision which was actually called correctly.

Only he could have made a mess of that situation.

Utter tosser.

Makes it all the sweeter though. :thumbsup:

Anyone who even tries to refute the claim that he was a cheating Hibs *****, need only see the penalty they were given in the final derby of last season.

Sickening.

Utterly delighted to see the back of him.

Chad Sexington

Anyone who even tries to refute the claim that he was a cheating Hibs *****, need only see the penalty they were given in the final derby of last season.

Sickening.

Probably the most blatant piece of cheating I've ever seen from an official...and I include Davis-gate in that.

A staggering decision that reeked of corrupt arrogance. :verymad:

He dodged a bullet because we won that day. It basically got forgotten about in the euphoria.

Probably the most blatant piece of cheating I've ever seen from an official...and I include Davis-gate in that.

A staggering decision that reeked of corrupt arrogance. :verymad:

He dodged a bullet because we won that day. It basically got forgotten about in the euphoria.

I agree in it's sheer blatancy.

I was at the other end of the ground, pished, with only one contact lens in and I saw that Zal made zero attempt to tackle Rankin.

Surprised the weasel didn't request a change of pants after that one :angry:

The ***** couldn't even give us a fair crack of the whip in friendly matches.

I've wished really, really bad things on him in the past.

I don't regret any of them.

:thumbsup:

he caused us no end of trouble over years. we had no choice but to suffer it.

he falls foul of celtic and their twisted agenda just the once and he's history.

that's the law of the scottish football jungle for ye.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

he caused us no end of trouble over years. we had no choice but to suffer it.

he falls foul of celtic and their twisted agenda just the once and he's history.

that's the law of the scottish football jungle for ye.

Amen !

Perfect end to a corrupt career.

Lying corrupt G.F.A Gimp.

Who thought he was untouchable.

Now known for being a cheat and a liar for the rest of his life.

Well I take great solace in the fact this hibby fud had to stand and watch as we lifted a Cup and celebrated like there was no tomorrow - something him, his prefered bunch of miserable losers and all their slavering fans have never experienced. And damn it was an amazing experience both times. :thumbsup:

GIRUY "Dougie".

The fact that DM didn't send the Gretna player off, along with Hartley, worked in our favour, because, IIRC, his staying on the field allowed him to take one of the penalties....and miss!

Pants Shaton

When it comes I hope its slow and painful.

It's surely punishment enough living an entire life in bad faith, supporting the most wretched, risible club in world football?

The Old Tolbooth

Sickening.

McCheat is actually on record as stating to a Jambo that his ambition in his footballing career was to award Hibs a spot kick against Hearts in a Scottish Cup tie to knock Hearts out, McCheat didn't know this guy was a Jambo at the time however.

Only Brines is worse!

Archived