Dougie MacHobo

The People's Chimp

The People's Chimp

_41405377_gretna_rudi.jpg

Seeing this photo in another thread got me reminiscing and I went and checked out youtube for some highlights. Great to see again, but just how blatant was MacHobo. Sickening really, that this RAT might have cheated us out of a cup win. Thankfully he still couldn't stop us, but just how could he deny Skacel a penalty? That's before we even get to the Hartley red/no booking for the Gretna player.

A chump who has met his comeuppance, a total ****ing rasper of a man, the epitome of a cheating stroker, Dougie MacHobo get it right up you. I hope it hurts every time you see that medal in your little refereeing cabinet.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Like when your mum warned you about the kids who would "come to a bad end" McHobo has met his. "Cheats never prosper" that was another good one.

:)

Not too mention the absolute instantaneous decision to give Gretna their penalty.

Absolutely choking to give it.

Denny Crane

However, that Hobo moron did everything in his power and still failed to stop us.

I despise that ****.

His face as he sends Hartley off is one of pure delight.

Pity for him we lifted the cup & his team is utter shite.

:verysmug:

rossthejambo

The rage I had when he failed to award that penalty will be hard to surpass for a long time. Utter rasper of a man.

Still remember Takis giving him absolute pelters then as well, and considering how mild mannered he was on the park it really tells it's own story.

The whole fiasco that surrounded his and Hugh Dallas's removal from refereeing circles really couldn't have happened to two more deserving tossers.

What the heck,

Let's go for it.

No ref would have given Skacel a penalty. There just wasn't quite enough of a clear infringement for any ref to point to the spot.

It would be interesting though if we did have TV evidence. When watching closely you do see Main give Skacel a quick look, then raising his leg towards him to put him off and make contact. (Not that contact automatically means a foul, or conversely that no contact means no foul)

But we don't use TV evidence so it doesn't matter.

And there you have it.

Conspiracists, Mchobo cheat or whatever.

It was too marginal to give.

Simple

Say What Again
A chump who has met his comeuppance, a total ****ing rasper of a man, the epitome of a cheating stroker, Dougie MacHobo get it right up you. I hope it hurts every time you see that medal in your little refereeing cabinet.

He used to stay just down the road from me, next door to the missus folks.

After that game, a certain person who posts here now and again, planted a Hearts flag in his garden.

:lol:

Patrick Bateman

I've always questioned why, in a cup final involving a team from Edinburgh, was a referee who was not only from Edinburgh (and KNOWN as a Hibs fan) but who had also been involved in a court case involving our club, ever appointed? It was always incredibly strange.

rossthejambo

What the heck,

Let's go for it.

No ref would have given Skacel a penalty. There just wasn't quite enough of a clear infringement for any ref to point to the spot.

It would be interesting though if we did have TV evidence. When watching closely you do see Main give Skacel a quick look, then raising his leg towards him to put him off and make contact. (Not that contact automatically means a foul, or conversely that no contact means no foul)

And there you have it.

Simple

This has to be a wind up? :blink:

He used to stay just down the road from me, next door to the missus folks.

After that game, a certain person who posts here now and again, planted a Hearts flag in his garden.

Superb!!!

:thumbsup:

Tommy Wiseau

Nice shot of "Zanny" at around the 0:40 mark in that video, by the way. :down::yucky:

This has to be a wind up? :blink:

No it's not.

I very much doubt any ref (sorry Grade 1 ref) would have given a penalty under the same circumstances.

The closest you might get might be a spineless homer at Ibrox/Parkhead.

rossthejambo

No it's not.

I very much doubt any ref (sorry Grade 1 ref) would have given a penalty under the same circumstances.

So clear contact by a goalkeeper on an attacking player impeding him from scoring a goal isn't a foul?

No it's not.

I think the among the reasons a penalty wasnt given was that Skacel tried too hard to stay on his feet. If he'd gone down that was a pen and a red card. Definite penalty.

Drylaw Hearts

I think the among the reasons a penalty wasnt given was that Skacel tried too hard to stay on his feet. If he'd gone down that was a pen and a red card. Definite penalty.

This.

The People's Chimp

What the heck,

Let's go for it.

And there you have it.

Simple

:rofl:

It was as clear a penalty as I've ever seen. You don't need to "watch closely" to see that.

No it's not.

I doubt any ref apart from Dougie MacDonald wouldn't have given it.

Tommy Wiseau

The ONLY reason that wasn't a penalty was the referee.

The ONLY reason Skacel even tried to stay on his feet was the referee.

Had he gone over, I can guarantee you that he would have seen his second yellow for diving and been sent off. You can take that to the bank. DM was a cheating arsehole of a 'man'.

the hartley red isn't one to complain about. hartley lashed out and can only have himself to blame. the gretna player did kick him and he knew exactly what he was doing but hartley was moronic for getting himself sent off there.

the gretna penalty was a dive and it's not the only dive that mcvermin has given a penalty against us for. sickening cheating.

the skacel one was a clear foul but it just so happened that rudi had the quick thinking required to stay on his feet otherwise he was going off... no question. it was very easy for mcvermin to avoid giving that and predictably he did just that. it should also be said that rudi got an unnecessary booking for removing his shirt and that's why he HAD to avoid another booking. without the booking he could have made enough of the foul to give mcvermin a problem.

Had he gone over, I can guarantee you that he would have seen his second yellow for diving and been sent off. You can take that to the bank. DM was a cheating arsehole of a 'man'.

"Among the reasons..."

:whistling:

Nice shot of "Zanny" at around the 0:40 mark in that video, by the way. :down::yucky:

I got cold shivers when I seen his ugly coupon in the video, and felt physically sick and thought of that mutant pulling on the famous maroon!

Not only ugly as sin, but a cheat as well.

Tommy Wiseau

"Among the reasons..."

:whistling:

:D

Nah, the only thing Skacel staying on his feet did was ensure he remained on the park. I've never been more sure of anything in my life.

8594.jpg

What the heck,

Let's go for it.

And there you have it.

Simple

In isolation you could almost, almost argue that.

When compiled with all the other shockers he has made against us then it comes down to plain cheating.

Spot on.

Case closed.

gorgie rd eh11

If Skacel went down he would have been booked for diving.

It was a definite penalty and sending off but macdonald was trying his best for Gretna after his dissapointment watching the 02/04/06 semi. Nae luck dougie :teehee:

The People's Chimp

If Skacel went down he would have been booked for diving.

It was a definite penalty and sending off but macdonald was trying his best for Gretna after his dissapointment watching the 02/04/06 semi. Nae luck dougie :teehee:

I can picture it now, his disgusting, smug puss as he tried to cheat us out of the cup....

He probably still fantasises about the possibility of sending off Skacel to this very day.

rudi2.pngrudi2.pngrudi2.pngrudi2.png

as a quick aside (I've not watched that video in a couple of months)... Robbie's last-gasp slide tackle just gets better and better every time I watch it :)

Brilliant!!

Best kinda wind ups, simple, effective and to the point..... but nobody really gets hurt.

Would have loved to see his face in the morning.

Despicable cheat.

While I was in the pub last week Dougie McScum was standing next to me at the bar.

I pussied out of punching him in the coupon.

FACT.

colinmaroon

I've always questioned why, in a cup final involving a team from Edinburgh, was a referee who was not only from Edinburgh (and KNOWN as a Hibs fan) but who had also been involved in a court case involving our club, ever appointed? It was always incredibly strange.

But, not at all surprising!

colinmaroon

What the heck,

Let's go for it.

And there you have it.

Simple

And Peter Sutcliffe was a lovely man!!!

heartgarfunkel

Absolutely BANG ON the cash with this. Haven't watched the footage and was too sparkled at the match on the hospitality booze to remember anything that happened with certainty, but I KNOW you're right.

I absolutely ******* cannot stand that ugly, angry, twisted hateful ***** DM, and revel in his downfall. I'm sure he was in the EEN a bit back for allegedly bullying his elderly neighbour in Craigentinny. Stay ******* clear of the Ellwyn and Broadfields 'Dougie'.

Craig Gordons Gloves

as a quick aside (I've not watched that video in a couple of months)... Robbie's last-gasp slide tackle just gets better and better every time I watch it :)

that was exactly my thoughts - i forgot just what a tackle that was. Is it the best tackle ever?

The Old Tolbooth

In isolation you could almost, almost argue that.

When compiled with all the other shockers he has made against us then it comes down to plain cheating.

Saves me replying to Detty's post, absolutely spot on Merse.

That cheating barstard has got exactly what he deserves and it's about the only good thing that Lennon has instigated in the Scottish game, now, we just need to get rid of Brines and we're going to be on about as much of a level playing field as we could possibly get, considering! :whistling:

While I was in the pub last week Dougie McScum was standing next to me at the bar.

FACT.

Painful to read. I'd be happy to chip some folding into a regular "Dougie gets into stramashes in pubs" fund. :buttkick::ph34r:

jimbojumbojambo

If he hadn't done the decent thing (for once) and resigned I was all for asking the SFA to investigate his reasons for changing his mind on the penalty awarded to us against Falkirk in the Cup a few seasons ago. It looked awfully like a full dress rehearsal for the one that led to his demise in that a brief word with a linesman (who had already positioned himself at the junction of the penalty box and the goal line) resulted in a change of decision. If the linesman had any misgivings he would surely have stayed on the sideline and called McHobo over.

What was the court case he was involved in ??

Some class replies on this thread.

The boy is an arsehole. Cheat. Peice of shit lowlife ****.

Fair play to the guy who planted the flag in his garden.

Chad Sexington

I've never despised a referee like I despised that cheating piece of trash.

His spectacular and humiliating demise was one of the highlights of my year. :thumbsup:

FACT.

What pub is that then? :whistling:

If he hadn't done the decent thing (for once) and resigned I was all for asking the SFA to investigate his reasons for changing his mind on the penalty awarded to us against Falkirk in the Cup a few seasons ago. It looked awfully like a full dress rehearsal for the one that led to his demise in that a brief word with a linesman (who had already positioned himself at the junction of the penalty box and the goal line) resulted in a change of decision. If the linesman had any misgivings he would surely have stayed on the sideline and called McHobo over.

To paraphrase Woody Allen's rant from the movie Bananas ! ( :mellow: )

"I object, your honor! This trial is a travesty. It's a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham"

The Falkirk decision ( whilst maybe right in the end ) was an absolute fiasco and how that went almost unmentioned says it all about the game up here.

I, for one, dont doubt for a moment that had any Hearts player taken the same stance as Phressley he would have been booked :angry: and told to go away like school child. Lets face facts. McHobo absolutely revelled in his ability to influence the outcome of that game. Sad fact is he's actually a good ref but he was about as fair minded as Ian Murray when Hearts were involved

The Tannadice affair actually pales into insignificance when placed alongside that carve up :verymad:

And as for the cup final. Did the Gretna boy get any sanction for booting Hartley....I don't think so ?

So McHobo surely can't claim he had "no option" if he'd dipped out of booking the opponent ?

Personally I'd have "had a word" with both players and done my best not to make a fuss in the showpiece of the Scottish game.

Because the SFA couldn't care less unless one of their favoured friends are involved.

The People's Chimp

McDonald is a cheating Hibernian supporting referee.

He also happens to be a *****.

Succinct and to the point. I like it. He's a ****ing putrid boil on the face of humanity.

Drylaw Hearts

It's ironic his demise came about after a decision which was actually called correctly.

Only he could have made a mess of that situation.

Utter tosser.

Archived