top six fixtures

jambopompey

The Treasurer

why is this they should announce them after hibs v hamilton on sunday

As has been pointed out, they could have announced them last Saturday at 5pm as the split had been decided by then.

I think we can assume that the delay is caused by them trying to hand pick where and when either of the bigots will clinch the title depending on different scenarios.

But of course those two don't get special treatment compared to the other clubsverymad.gif

Clerry Jambo

As has been pointed out, they could have announced them last Saturday at 5pm as the split had been decided by then.

I think we can assume that the delay is caused by them trying to hand pick where and when either of the bigots will clinch the title depending on different scenarios.

But of course those two don't get special treatment compared to the other clubsverymad.gif

Celtic at Tynie last game of the season would be nice :rolleyes:

Fixtures to be published in the next few days according to the SPL. I started another thread for which apologies - MODs can u merge please

yvonnejambo

All I really hope for is we dont have a home game in the midweek date. Really really hope if we do it aint the celtic game, as I missed the last one because it being mid week :(

Well I jinxed that then :blink:

In terms of our private run in with Dundee United Sky sports have managed to ensure that we'll never be playing at the same time until we meet at the end of the season

If we beat Inverness, Rangers beat Dundee united and then Dundee united fail to beat Kilmarnock we could conceivably have it all wrapped up by the end of the Motherwell game

Sat 16/Apr 15:00 Hearts vs Inverness(A)

Tue 19/Apr 19:45 Dundee Utd vs Rangers (H) *

Sat 23/Apr 12:15 Dundee Utd vs Kilmarnock(H) *

Sat 23/Apr 15:00 Hearts vs Motherwell(H)

Sat 30/Apr 15:00 Hearts vs Kilmarnock(A)

Sun 1/May 12:45 Dundee Utd vs Celtic (A)*

Sat 7/May 12:15 Hearts vs Rangers (A)*

Sat 7/May 15:00 Dundee Utd vs Motherwell (H)

Tue 10/May 19:45 Dundee Utd vs Rangers (A)*

Wed 11/May 19:45 Hearts vs Celtic (H)*

Sun 15/May 12:30 Hearts vs Dundee Utd (A)

* Sky sports

In terms of our private run in with Dundee United Sky sports have managed to ensure that we'll never be playing at the same time until we meet at the end of the season

If we beat Inverness, Rangers beat Dundee united and then Dundee united fail to beat Kilmarnock we could conceivably have it all wrapped up by the end of the Motherwell game

Sat 16/Apr 15:00 Hearts vs Inverness(A)

Tue 19/Apr 19:45 Dundee Utd vs Rangers (H) *

Sat 23/Apr 12:15 Dundee Utd vs Kilmarnock(H) *

Sat 23/Apr 15:00 Hearts vs Motherwell(H)

Sat 30/Apr 15:00 Hearts vs Kilmarnock(A)

Sun 1/May 12:45 Dundee Utd vs Celtic (A)*

Sat 7/May 12:15 Hearts vs Rangers (A)*

Sat 7/May 15:00 Dundee Utd vs Motherwell (H)

Tue 10/May 19:45 Dundee Utd vs Rangers (A)*

Wed 11/May 19:45 Hearts vs Celtic (H)*

Sun 15/May 12:30 Hearts vs Dundee Utd (A)

* Sky sports

Love your optimism,mate but Rangers have been sneaking wins lately against teams with nothing but pride to play for.Utd will give them a stern test in Dundee and i fear Butcher,going by his press comments,will have ICT right up for this on Saturday.I hope i'm very wrong but this could go to the wire.

Archived