Female Lawyer bites off boyfriends testicle

12XU

Say What Again

Kid you not.............Breaking news...in court in Kirkcaldy on Monday

I hope their Mum forgives them.

londonjambo

Its bad enough biting off his testicle but to do it in Court is really beyond the pale.

Bloody lawyers :verymad:

GC

not going to post the name....but most from Kirkcaldy will know her....female lawyer,total pish head,nut job.

southside1874

not going to post the name....but most from Kirkcaldy will know her....female lawyer,total pish head,nut job.

:lol: I had to re read that..............total pish at Head and nut job :lol:

Doesn't surprise me really, male lawyers are bad enough, just give them the once a month angst.*tin hat on*

jt

Goldstone Wonder

I know most of the lawyers in Kirkcaldy. I have no idea who this is but I can think of a couple who might be bonkers enough to do this!

Vlad-Stupid

I know most of the lawyers in Kirkcaldy. I have no idea who this is but I can think of a couple who might be bonkers enough to do this!

Career criminal type post IMO :ninja:

J Cheever Loophole

Typical woman/lawyer,they've got ye by the baw as great uncle Adolf used to say.whistling.gif

I remember one that was sent home from court in Fife as she was dressed like a tart ... amazing too! She was later nabbed for smuggling smack into jail for a client in a sealed fag packet, she claimed she was forced and got away with it.

Kid you not.............Breaking news...in court in Kirkcaldy on Monday

Thats a bit of a mouthful?

The People's Chimp

I remember one that was sent home from court in Fife as she was dressed like a tart ... amazing too! She was later nabbed for smuggling smack into jail for a client in a sealed fag packet, she claimed she was forced and got away with it.

Except she didn't get away with it.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/2006/04/21/exclusive-shamed-lawyer-ally-mcdeal-tells-of-anguish-and-shame-86908-16973330/

http://news.scotsman.com/scottishprisons/Ally-McDeal-ordered-to-hand.3352006.jp

This is very similar, the one I'm talking about was a few years before this. She was lovely and i'd defo :smashit: she now looks like a crack whore ... still though.

Good to see in her legal team, Celtic FC`s Paul McBride QC how he never got her off with it is a real mystery, perhaps she wasn`t Celtic minded.:whistling:

I am happy for any ( so called )Jambos thought this was a piss take - all I did was post " breaking news " - some thought it was a wind up.LOL

No need for an apology.But I think a few should be forth coming.

Anyone who understands Scottish law...a Lawyer ( who MAY have committed an offence ) cannot go to a court in that Area - FACT.

So this Lawyer could not go to court in Kirkcaldy and had to appear ( under petition ) in private under Sheriff Peter Baird at Kirkcaldy last Monday.

Am I making this up ?

Buy the Fife Free Press today - go to page 3 - SOLICITOR ON ASSAULT CHARGE.Lawyer is NAMED in the FFP.

Wait till the NOW / Sun eats this up.

ENJOY.

Goldstone Wonder

Waterproof. Hope you got my pm. I was surprised I didn't hear anything on Monday in the press. My hunch about who it was proved to be correct though!

Do The Dance

You need to buy the Fife Free Press to find it!

:blink:

Why? I don't live in Fife, and if it's published...

Chaka Demus & pliers

worth a bump up

No it's not. It's only you and goldstone who seem interested and you both know who it is

No it's not. It's only you and goldstone who seem interested and you both know who it is

So which of them do you recon is missing one of their Santa Claus? :unsure:

I am happy for any ( so called )Jambos thought this was a piss take - all I did was post " breaking news " - some thought it was a wind up.LOL

Anyone who understands Scottish law...a Lawyer ( who MAY have committed an offence ) cannot go to a court in that Area - FACT.

So this Lawyer could not go to court in Kirkcaldy and had to appear ( under petition ) in private under Sheriff Peter Baird at Kirkcaldy last Monday.

Am I making this up ?

Buy the Fife Free Press today - go to page 3 - SOLICITOR ON ASSAULT CHARGE.Lawyer is NAMED in the FFP.

ENJOY.

Petition??? Away man ... CFE?

No need for an apology.

Don't worry, you won't get any. Up to now, you've told us feck all ya shite verymad.gif

You need to buy the Fife Free Press to find it!

BUY the Fife FREE press ... BUY soemthing that's FREE?

Only in skanky Fife!!! :)

Am I making this up ?

ENJOY.

The only person that questioned it was Goldstone.

Can't believe you think anyone is due you an apology.

Information which is now apparently public knowledge yet you won't post the name/details. What a shit thread.

• 4 weeks later...

What is the latest on Michelle Renton has she got the sack - lol

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

There's no way she would have the balls to do that. Oh wait...

Archived