UEFA after Celtic

andrew

Commander Harris

glad to see UEFA investigating but I'd be very surprised if anything came of it given "Celtic's unique history".

they probably will only get a warning not to do it again, and it will be glossed over (if mentioned at all) by the media in this country.

Interesting that UEFA can take action yet the SFA do nothing about the embarrasing chants from both sides of the Old Firm in recent televised matches?

Celtic have peddled the saintly image for too long - they are every bit as bad as Rangers and I beleive they were at it at the recent Gretna game.

Gordon Smith must have been so proud to hear repeated renditions of football related "folk songs" such as "Derry's Walls", "Build the Gallows", "The Sash", "Follow, Follow" and the catchy one about "joining the YCD with a rifle and a pistol in my hand" booming out at the recent CIS Cup Final...

How is his investigation into that going going? i'll answer that - nowhere.

If found guilty I hope they get hammered.

alwaysthereinspirit

Quite obviously Hearts fans trying to take the heat off Mad Vlad.;)

My Friday just got even better.

Best fans in the world my@$$.:rolleyes:

Has to laugh when I read..

"If the investigation is conclusive, then a disciplinary case would be opened."

That could be a slow process, with the spokesman adding: "It will depend on the easiness of having these songs understood and the quest of finding other evidence."

"Owright ya wee dobber - **** the Queen anaw that eh"

Colonel Kurtz

Now Now acoording to Timothy in ther media and half of New labour,theyr just loveable Oirish scamps celebrating their heritage

Again, UEFA taking a stance on something the SFA / SPL refuse to take action against.

Again, the SFA / SPL being made to look very foolish.

Toxteth O'Grady

Good stuff but probably nothing will come of it as usual

A job for a weedgie interpretor

"It will depend on the easiness of having these songs understood and the quest of finding other evidence."

ToadKiller Dog

About time too,puts the actions or non actions of the GFA to shame.

whats the bet it was a good few rangers fans that posted them those clips off of youtube,that were on here the other day and not someone wanting to end the bigot brothers bull.

Best news ever!!! Would love to see them punished in a big way.

Makes the SFA look like the spineless *****s that they clearly are.

Surely the punishment has to be the same as what Rangers had when they were caught singing there usual s*** V Osasuna months back?

Best fans in the world? Bunch of bigots!

Interesting that UEFA can take action yet the SFA do nothing about the embarrasing chants from both sides of the Old Firm in recent televised matches?

Celtic have peddled the saintly image for too long - they are every bit as bad as Rangers and I beleive they were at it at the recent Gretna game.

Gordon Smith must have been so proud to hear repeated renditions of football related "folk songs" such as "Derry's Walls", "Build the Gallows", "The Sash", "Follow, Follow" and the catchy one about "joining the YCD with a rifle and a pistol in my hand" booming out at the recent CIS Cup Final...

Three OF games in short succession should build up the tensions a bit! With any luck, the SFA will have no choice but to take action!

I am loving the fact that Uefa have now pointed out taht both of the bigot brothers are ****

yet here in our own country they are treated like gods

I'll give it 24 hours until sellik play their "victimised tim/catholic" card. It's ra sellik way. :sad:

bean counter

Until and unless the SFA\SPL decide that they are going to clean up Scottish Football by acknowledging there is a problem with both sides of the OF and then taking action against them nothing will ever change.

It will be interesting to see just how much coverage this receives in the media given the supposedly zero tolerance approach to sectarianism everyone claims to have

Brilliant news, It's about time that these vermin were seen for what they really are

Surrey Jambo

Toxteth O'Grady

?Celtic Football Club states quite clearly that as a club open to all, it stands firmly against all forms of bigotry and sectarianism. This can be seen from the great volume of work which Celtic carries out in this area.

?The club condemns any small minority who choose to indulge in any form of negative or offensive behaviour.

?As a club open to all since 1888, Celtic once again re-iterates its commitment to combatting any form of bigotry or unacceptable conduct."

Oh that's alright then:confused:

I sincerely hope they get hammered but i very much doubt it.I am sceptical as to whether uefa or the sfa(spineless barstewards) have the balls to sort out the bigot brothers.celtic are rotten to the core,i wish them all the bad luck they deserve.

Since when did the Young Clerrie Derry have access to firearms?:mw_rolleyes:

?Celtic Football Club states quite clearly that as a club open to all, it stands firmly against all forms of bigotry and sectarianism. This can be seen from the great volume of work which Celtic carries out in this area.

?The club condemns any small minority who choose to indulge in any form of negative or offensive behaviour.

?As a club open to all since 1888, Celtic once again re-iterates its commitment to combatting any form of bigotry or unacceptable conduct."

Oh that's alright then:confused:

hahahaha

Unless of course you were a proddy and played football becuase up until the 80's we wouldsnt have touched you due to an emmm gentlemens agreement.

Just remind again of the name of that ex Labour MP wot got a bad press from the 'nationalist community' in Noirn Iron and who is now a Sellick director.

He must be working overtime on this one.

Sellick's statement is unbelievably arrogant :

Sellick are 'surprised' at the possible investigation. God knows why.

It's all about a 'monority' . Isn't it always ?

Sellick have done a lot of work blah , blah , blah.

How Sellick must have smiled after their freedom loving fans in Sevilla got that award. Immunity from prosecution I'd say.

Just remind again of the name of that ex Labour MP wot got a bad press from the 'nationalist community' in Noirn Iron and who is now a Sellick director.

He must be working overtime on this one.

Sellick's statement is unbelievably arrogant :

Sellick are 'surprised' at the possible investigation. God knows why.

It's all about a 'monority' . Isn't it always ?

Sellick have done a lot of work blah , blah , blah.

How Sellick must have smiled after their freedom loving fans in Sevilla got that award. Immunity from prosecution I'd say.

Brian Wilson (no the Beach Boy) or John Bruiser Read must be yer man!

On a personal level just a wee episode of what they are like at grass roots level. i'm travelling back from Aberdeen on the train to Stirling last Friday and a family of knuckle draggers gets on the train at Perth c/w carry oot, full o' the bevvy and wearing the Smellic trackies. They sit doon near me and the train is heavin'. Ma , Pa and the weans ( Pa is 60 as they are goadin' him aboot his bus pass), the weans are all in their twenties, aboot three alleged females and two Brendans. They get more boisterous as we move on (goin' to Weedgie land for the weekend (we must vist Baird;'s bar) and by the time 20 mins pass we are getting the soldiers' song etc. Now remember this is Friday pm, In a civilised Scotland and the train is heavin. I am starting to boil up inside and after weighing up who may or may not chib me I decided to let rip to the brain dead bitch who is singing the soldiesr's song. I let rip about bigotry and the last thing Scotland needs is this sort o' ****e on a Friday afternoon. The whole train looks at me and thinks "who the feck is he". Nobody reacts apart from the bitch singer who says but thats no' bigotry!!!

I'm glad to be getting of at the next stop in two minutes and think how the feck do we move on in this country with these neanderthals aboot??

Boab Mugabe

Deer Yoowayfa,

It's pyoor politikul an aw that maaan. Itz thae Huns hoo ur sektayreeun.

It wiz jist Juan Ghuy. We're ra greatest fans in ra wurrald.

Signed,

The Scottish Mhedia

davemclaren

I've always been amazed that Celtic fans think that sectarianism is only a problem at Rangers ( and us of course ) and that they are totally innocent. However, I don't expect much to happen with this. UEFA have no real appetite to do anything and there are too many grey areas around it for the bigots, of all persuasions, to exploit.

hahahaha

Unless of course you were a proddy and played football becuase up until the 80's we wouldsnt have touched you due to an emmm gentlemens agreement.

Obviously apart from people like Kenny Dalglish and Jock Stein?

However their fans are rodents.

Someone (a hibee) said that he preferred Rangers fans to Celtic fans as at least they were honest in their bigotry, Celtic are in denial.

Archived