Lift from Stirling

chimpto

Hi (Sorry, not sure if this should be in The Shed)

I am a Jambo living in Stirling (St. Ninians to be precise).

I drive to all the home games and I don't mind giving fellow Stirling Jambos a lift through on a Saturday with the fee of a couple of quid petrol money.

I am from Edinburgh, so I won't be able to give you a lift back through as I go and visit my family after games.

However, if anyone wants a lift from the Motac on the Galsgow Road at 1pm (1.30 this Saturday so i can watch the first half of the Old Firm match) on matchdays through to Edinburgh then let me know.

I can drop off on either side of Tynie as my parking spot is on Morrison Street so I can drive past the ground.

Let me know

Chimpto.

Guest GhostHunter
Hi (Sorry, not sure if this should be in The Shed)

I am a Jambo living in Stirling (St. Ninians to be precise).

I drive to all the home games and I don't mind giving fellow Stirling Jambos a lift through on a Saturday with the fee of a couple of quid petrol money.

I am from Edinburgh, so I won't be able to give you a lift back through as I go and visit my family after games.

However, if anyone wants a lift from the Motac on the Galsgow Road at 1pm (1.30 this Saturday so i can watch the first half of the Old Firm match) on matchdays through to Edinburgh then let me know.

I can drop off on either side of Tynie as my parking spot is on Morrison Street so I can drive past the ground.

Let me know

Chimpto.

St Ninians... :)

Braehead rules....

Archived