What a shitey home support

hearts_crazy

hearts_crazy

As it says on the tin. Is it just that they have increased the capacity and there are now not enough Hobos to fill the ground? is it because they are shite and they know they are, and they thought we were going to horse them as usual? Is it because they simply don't have many fans in the first place?

******* losers.

They're small time and sing our songs ala we're from the capital and they were singing shoot Craig Thomson.... and their other songs are Celtic songs. Infact their only "own" song is hibees hibees hibees, how inspirational!

Every camera angle just showed masses of empty seats.

Imagine what it will be like when they start playing their bottom 6 fixtures.

After that performance do you think they will be making a beeline to the ticket office to renew their season tickets.

You will just be able to walk up to any game you want next year and pick a seat.

Who needs a season ticket.

You will probably get a section to yourself.

Hearts Machine

No way was the "Official att. near the "Actual. Gotta love hobonomics. And late goals. :lol:

The Old Tolbooth

They brag about their 12th man, it was fecking obvious who their 12th man was today, Ian barstard Brines!!! :angry:

As it says on the tin. Is it just that they have increased the capacity and there are now not enough Hobos to fill the ground? is it because they are shite and they know they are, and they thought we were going to horse them as usual? Is it because they simply don't have many fans in the first place?

******* losers.

the upper were singing songs about it all day

They are operating on a much lesser scale than HMFC on so many levels, and a vastly inferior support level is probably the least of their worries. !

:lol:

I mentioned on another thread that part of the derby atmospheres are about full stadiums (or as close as Hibs can get to full) , it is just not the same when you look out to swaves of empty sections in all 3 opposing stands.

Even the Hobo that scored the penalty chose to celebrate in front of the Hearst fans as there was not a section of Hobos busy enough to celebrate in front of.

They are an embarresment.

Went for breakfast on Leith walk this morning and had the misfortune to be sitting in the presence of some of these jakey retards.

Listening in to their conversations was quite enlightening: "Were long over due a win against that lot", "I'm sure we'll shaft them this time" and "Lets hope we do them this time" were amongst the few grunts I could actually make out. Overall I got the impression they went into this game with hope but no real expectation of success. There certainly wasn't much confidence on display.

Whether they admit it or not, that lot know they're our bitches. :lol:

The Old Tolbooth

oh ah up the ra

Seriously?

I find that hard to believe, I don't like those Dingles as much as the next man, but that really doesn't sound like their style to be fair.

vintage1874

They brag about their 12th man, it was fecking obvious who their 12th man was today, Ian barstard Brines!!! :angry:

well said :thumbsup:

Templeton'sUnderpants

Didn't hear any sectarianism from them will give them credit in those terms they have done a better job of stamping out their idiotic minority than us.

The one song I did hear audible was the Wallace Mercer one, classless scum.

Archived