Just had a chinese

RoyCropper

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Now i can barely breathe or move.

Good effort or fat basturd?

:teehee:

Either way, you will be starving in an hour :thumbsup:

Guest GhostHunter

Midway through an Indian with the family.

Struggling already - eyes definitely bigger than the stomach.

The Real Maroonblood

Was she nice?

:rolleyes:

Do The Dance

Midway through an Indian with the family.

Struggling already - eyes definitely bigger than the stomach.

? On kickback whilst in the middle of a family meal...!? That's poor, even for you Dex!

:lol:

Had one too but not feeling bad at all :thumbsup: But i do remember years ago in a restaurant i nearly stopped breathing! haha

Starter, main meal, prawn cracks, chips, nibbling off left overs, bevvy...i was going for it. Then i had to take a walk to the toilet, undo my belt and breath the fresh air from the open hopper windae.... :lol:

Radioactive Mince

Fat b@stard IMO.

Went to Kebabish on Dalry Road this evening for an impromptu family meal. Outrageously good.

Prawn starter for me, mixed grill and massala fish between Mrs Fluff and myself, chicken korma & rice between our two wee ones, juice for all and a cheese & garlic naan. All of this for under ?50.

Well impressed, and fecking stuffed :thumbsup:

EDIT: Says it all when more than half of the clientele are of South Asian origin :thumbsup:

Guest GhostHunter

? On kickback whilst in the middle of a family meal...!? That's poor, even for you Dex!

:lol:

It was that or Peppa Pig.

Was a close run thing.

:ninja:

Strange one - had a curry last night from the Guru, which is normally quality, and it was pretty poor. The lamb was clearly just taken off a kebab and was therefore dry as a bone and the sauce was really sickly. Think I might need to find a new curry house!<br><br>Any recommendations?<br>

Do The Dance

Strange one - had a curry last night from the Guru, which is normally quality, and it was pretty poor. The lamb was clearly just taken off a kebab and was therefore dry as a bone and the sauce was really sickly. Think I might need to find a new curry house!<br><br>Any recommendations?<br>

I live pretty close to the Guru, but it's not been great for the last couple of years. Try the Clay Oven in Morningside. That's where I get mine from.

Saiyems on Gorgie Road is surprisingly good.

Kebabish on Dalry Road also deliver.

Either way, you will be starving in an hour :thumbsup:

Correct and it's actually SMG food poisoning!

Real chinese food is generally too bland for the British palate so they all add SMG as a flavour enhancer, sadly most use far to much and leave you feeling hungry an hour or so later, other side effects of SMG include dehydration so you will invariable wake up in the middle of the night thirsty!

Better call Saul

Put me in the mood ! might pop out to the palace at whitburn for a buffet

Thanks for the thread ! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Archived