Wayne Rooney (Merged Threads)

tommythejambo

PsychocAndy

Why the aggression showed by Rooney though.There was no need for that.Thats the part I do not get.

Him, and his family, get it all the time. Trying to get pictures of his son, kidnap risk, and shots of his mrs getting her tits out or flashing her pants. I wouldn't be as restrained as Rooney, if it were me.

Him, and his family, get it all the time. Trying to get pictures of his son, kidnap risk, and shots of his mrs getting her tits out or flashing her pants. I wouldn't be as restrained as Rooney, if it were me.

What's that got to do with scoring a hatrick.No way all of the above would have anything to do with this incident.

What's that got to do with scoring a hatrick.No way all of the above would have anything to do with this incident.

A release?

tommythejambo

Never started a thread that's been merged before...yas!

fabienleclerq

Mr Rooney's behaviour in front of the camera was inappropriate, and nothing to do with football. He exhibited foul and abusive language directly to millions of viewers, some young children.

While Mr Rooney is not a rocket scientist, he is paid a lot more than a rocket scientist and should be able to behave accordingly. IMO tow match ban is lenient.

He brought his club into disrepute.

Think the bans harsh, despite how much he earns (his slice of a mega bucks market).

He gets abused (i know boo hoo etc) at every ground he goes minus the salford library.

Think the bans harsh, despite how much he earns (his slice of a mega bucks market).

He gets abused (i know boo hoo etc) at every ground he goes minus the salford library.

I think the ban is harsh as well,but there was no good reason for him to show the aggression he did to a camera.

Archived