Finance your Season Ticket

Skivingatwork

Skivingatwork

Evening Chaps,

Whilst scouting around the credit card deals on the internet tonight (trying to transfer my balance to a 0% rate) I came across this:

Barclaycard are currently offering a "football" credit card which charges 0% interest on season ticket purchases for the life of the balance.

http://www.moneysupermarket.com/Cards/CardDetails.asp?CardID=1544&d=1&promo=1

I've read on here a few people asking about the zebra finance deal but this sounds like a better one.

Disclaimer: No, I dont work for Barcalycard or any of it's associates. Your seat may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your card and you could be shipped off to Kaunas to watch them until you've worked off your debt. Other terms and conditions apply and are subject to change without warning at the discretion of Vlad.

I used to work for Barclays and can confirm this deal was born when Barclaycard started sponsoring the Premiership in England. The product is named Premiership Barclaycard. As Barclays now sponsor the EPL the deal is still out there as Barclaycard is under Barclays bank umbrella.

It is a great idea.

davemclaren
I used to work for Barclays and can confirm this deal was born when Barclaycard started sponsoring the Premiership in England. The product is named Premiership Barclaycard. As Barclays now sponsor the EPL the deal is still out there as Barclaycard is under Barclays bank umbrella.

It is a great idea.

Providing you don't use the card for anything else.....

Buffalo Bill

I wouldn't want to see anyone getting shafted over this.

donatella-versace-plastic-s.jpg

Buffalo Bill

Providing you don't use the card for anything else.....

Well aye. One way to lessen the temptation is to call Barclaycard and have them lower your limit to ?400/?500 for example.

I wouldn't want to see anyone getting shafted over this.

donatella-versace-plastic-s.jpg

Buffalo Bill

It does work. I used to promote this when I was employed by Barclays.

Archived