Platinum Season Tickets - Match Day Prog

dooly

I am unsure about my ST this year. Love my seat etc but just dunno. Terrible eh. Surely things can only get better.

Anyway. What this thread is about is the Match Day Prog. One of the 'perks' of getting a platinum seat is getting a free match day programme. OK, but I get it AFTER the game. What is that all about??? It's a nice idea, but someone at Hearts needs a wee kick up the bahookie.

Anyone else have this problem?

Moan moan moan.

lost in leith
I am unsure about my ST this year. Love my seat etc but just dunno. Terrible eh. Surely things can only get better.

Anyway. What this thread is about is the Match Day Prog. One of the 'perks' of getting a platinum seat is getting a free match day programme. OK, but I get it AFTER the game. What is that all about??? It's a nice idea, but someone at Hearts needs a wee kick up the bahookie.

Anyone else have this problem?

Moan moan moan.

If you renew you can get a voucher book for the programme - I assume that you can hand the voucher to any programme seller. I'd rather not get the programme but have a cheaper ST, but that option isn't there.

I dont know anyone that does get their programme on time and thought it was incredibly cheeky of HMFC to say they werent even going to send it out for the Huns game and make you spend more time and money to go and collect it or post voucher.

Hadn't bought a programme since I was 10 until it was forced upon me last season because I wanted a half decent seat to watch the games,

I would rather it be an additional "top-up" on your ST like Cup Games so those who can still get it and for those who dont, the little forest of trees that must be used to print the unwanted ones be spared a little longer.

Archived