How did wor Craig dee?

Millfield_Mackem

chester copperpot
Like?

Kicking was terrible, but overall played pretty well. Some nice stops, but apparently he's not very good according to some on here. Changed days like.

Commander Harris

think he did alright, think he was a bit wrong footed for the goal and didn't really make much of an effort to get to it. other than that made a few good saves.

Gigolo-Aunt

How did our Craig do.

Thats what watcing the TV program at school, "How we used to Live" achieved.

Dam good program actually.

Toxteth O'Grady
Like?

It's O.K. some of us understand the North East lingo.

He stood rooted to the spot for their goal but to be fair the ball moved a lot in the air.

He made a couple of very good saves though.

Like?

Div ye nut na?

He was caught wrong-footed re their goal which took a swerve in the air, or maybe a deflection, but made 2 real class saves in an otherwise competent performance.

Toxteth O'Grady
How did our Craig do.

Thats what watcing the TV program at school, "How we used to Live" achieved.

Dam good program actually.

I learned from a kids program called the Machine Gunners.

Whaur ye goin now?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Aye his kicking was pretty poor, made a few good saves and probably should have done better for the goal although it was a good strike.

Heard Burley on the radio today praising him for his man of the match performance, I personally thought Hutton was the best player on the park by quite a distance.

Gigolo-Aunt
I learned from a kids program called the Machine Gunners.

Whaur ye goin now?

Mate, that was BRILLIANT tv.

The book was damm good as well.

Commander Harris
It's O.K. some of us understand the North East lingo.

He stood rooted to the spot for their goal but to be fair the ball moved a lot in the air.

He made a couple of very good saves though.

the north east lingo is darn similar to the scots lingo of the lowlands. a lot of shared vocabularly, in fact scots has its roots in the middle english of the north of england.

Toxteth O'Grady
Mate, that was BRILLIANT tv.

The book was damm good as well.

Was always one of my faves, Glad someone remembers it.

scottish_chicP

I wouldn't say there was anything Craigy could have done about the goal to be honest.

Stuart Lyon

Times (Scottish edition) back page headline says "Gordon Saves the Day for Burley". Inside back page says " Gordon Saves the day on Burley debut". Says it all. I don't think many, if any, goalies could have stopped the Croatian's shot.

Dean Winchester
I wouldn't say there was anything Craigy could have done about the goal to be honest.

Agreed.

Still, and in my imo by some distance, Scotland's #1, regardless of what the weegie media say

From the last angle of that clip, you can see that the ball starts off going left then turns sharply right!

Craig went left.

From the last angle of that clip, you can see that the ball starts off going left then turns sharply right!

Craig went left.

Does it deflect off Caldwell's hand?

Dr Ian Malcolm

No chance with the goal I thought, held jist about everything he could on a greasy surface. One thing he was excellent at was making sure the ball stuck when he caught it - spilled nothing.

Had one save from a Modric shot that came through a ruck of players that he parried befor Gary "Special Needs Haircut" Caldewell made a great clearance. Good game overall.

No chance of stopping that one - although the campaign for that ****er McGregor will see every possible criticism of Gordon escalate.

Archived