When naming kids goes wrong

Maroon Mayhem

Maroon Mayhem

Given Sara Cox has named her son Isaac Cox (if you don't get it right away - give it a few secs).

Whats the worst name you've seen a kid get lumbered with?

I work with a guy called Nicholas Nicholson and a German girl called Munther. (she isn't as it happens, luckily for her although I'm sure her parents wouldn't have forseen the unfortunate nature of the name)

loveofthegame
Sure Gary Nevilles dad is called 'Neville Neville' :)

hahaha yeah thats my favourite one ever,

"Gary, son of Neville Neville"

What were his parents on?!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I know of an Alexandra Alexander. :)

Have you ever asked her why her parents called her that?!

That's the first thing I would ask.

Had a customer on the phone once called Eleanor Wigby.

Had to put her on hold because i was laughing.

Commander Harris
Have you ever asked her why her parents called her that?!

That's the first thing I would ask.

she didn't start out that way, she married an Alexander.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Bugger. :sad:

Sheriff Fatman

Annette Kurtain.

Or the Aberdeen fishing company Ness and Sons, with the sons being Arthur Ness and Peter Ness

The Jambo Janny

I was ready for rant on the BT helpline when i got through to their call centre in Mumbai all i heard was a strong indian accent - ''Hello my name is Elvis how can i help you'' I caracked up

Say What Again

Guy in my year at school ended up being Stanton Stanton because of his Mum remarrying.

blondejamtart

I know of a Scott Scott (yes, honestly!) and there used to be a Midlothian councillor by the name of Dick Small.....................

yvonnejambo

I had problems when naming my son, sitting chatting to mates not long before I had him and got chatting about names. At the time I liked Sam for a boy or girl, my mates were just about hysterical when I said this. I had not thought it through as his surname would be Boa which is pronounced bo. I then realised the ammount of names that could not be used like Elle, Les or Wayne. I did like the thought of Jam or Rob but as my ex hubby is an aberdeen fan it wasnt going to work naming him after Hearts :sad:

pie_man_out

There are some customers in the place I work that have changed their name by deed poll. One guy changed his name to Darth Vadar and this guys signature is a squiggle of Vadar's mask!

Also a Mr Crazy Buffalo!!

There are some customers in the place I work that have changed their name by deed poll. One guy changed his name to Darth Vadar and this guys signature is a squiggle of Vadar's mask!

Also a Mr Crazy Buffalo!!

Its not the Royal Edinburgh is it ?

pie_man_out
Its not the Royal Edinburgh is it ?

Nah mate, Debt Collecting most of the customers are bonkers!

Craig Gordons Gloves

My wife was at school with Emma Grayson.

I used to work with a guy called Richard Manlove - this was made even funnier by the old email system meaning your username was your surname followed by your initial - his email address was [email protected]

There was also another guy called Ron Pordage - pordager...

And the best one i recently heard - my wifes uncle recently had a west african temp sent to his firm by the name of Luke Tsambo (silent T) - he couldnt stop wetting himself.

My wife was at school with Emma Grayson.

I used to work with a guy called Richard Manlove - this was made even funnier by the old email system meaning your username was your surname followed by your initial - his email address was [email protected]

There was also another guy called Ron Pordage - pordager...

And the best one i recently heard - my wifes uncle recently had a west african temp sent to his firm by the name of Luke Tsambo (silent T) - he couldnt stop wetting himself.

The other two are good, but you're going to have to tell me that one, mate. I don't get it.

I know of an Alexander Alexander. Not quite on topic here, but I saw someone on my work's system called Barbie-Jo Murray. Who the **** would call their kid Barbie-Jo? ****est name ever.

I know of an Alexander Alexander. Not quite on topic here, but I saw someone on my work's system called Barbie-Jo Murray. Who the **** would call their kid Barbie-Jo? ****est name ever.

Does she live in a trailer park ?

Does she live in a trailer park ?

At a guess, I'd say that she's fifteen years old, wears big gold (plated) hoop earrings, has bleached blonde hair with very obvious dark roots showing through, maybe even a wee bit of pink in there if she's feeling adventurous, wears those ****ey McKenzie jackets or whatever they're called, has an eighteen year old boyfriend called Kev who is unemployed and has a different tracksuit for every day of the week, smokes Mayfair, sits up the back of the bus with her neddy wee pals playing ****e music and has two kids called Kaiden and Tameekah-Jade.

Mongy little ****. I ****ing hate her.

At a guess, I'd say that she's fifteen years old, wears big gold (plated) hoop earrings, has bleached blonde hair with very obvious dark roots showing through, maybe even a wee bit of pink in there if she's feeling adventurous, wears those ****ey McKenzie jackets or whatever they're called, has an eighteen year old boyfriend called Kev who is unemployed and has a different tracksuit for every day of the week, smokes Mayfair, sits up the back of the bus with her neddy wee pals playing ****e music and has two kids called Kaiden and Tameekah-Jade.

Mongy little ****. I ****ing hate her.

:rofl:

You forgot to mention wears Ugg boots.

I P Knightley

Had a mate claim that 3 of his uncles (3 brothers, that is) were all called Donald McDonald. But it was OK, as they were each named after different uncles/grandfathers etc.

I once came across a girl in Southampton whose surname was Loving. Her parents had given her the name Summa. Miserable looking sow, she was - not a surprise there!

Also had a customer (Belgian, I think) called Bertrand Belende. Probably pronounced differently but known in our company as Bertie Bell End.

I have worked in pharmacy a long time and seen a few crackers on prescriptions, one couple called their daughter Levi yes and you guessed it Jeans was the second name!!!!

I also was standing one day at the counter and this older lady approached me and said Cox. Ok was around 18 at the time and my pal who was standing beside me went into fits of giggles, I had to try keep a straight face and say I beg your pardon can you repeat that please. Yes she said Cox , cue more gales of laughter, I'm here for the prescription I left earlier for Mr Cox................... Maybe you had to be there but it was so funny.

My Dad's pal was called Richard Richards WTF!!!

I heard that there are two twins at Tynecastle High School called Dolce and Gabbana. No idea if it's true, but I want it to be.

Brian Whittaker's Tache
I know of a knobcake who named his bairn 'Leith'.

What chance has she got?

:sad:

Me too, and his other kids called Nairn

Scary

PsychocAndy

On Easter Monday went up to the wifes cousins to see his 2 kids youngest ones called Daniel other ones called

Gavin Junior Hibernian Kyd

yes that one. Both are wee sweeties. He wanted to call the youngest

Daniel Famous Five Sauze

but his girlfriend put her foot down, one kid to late mind.

I P Knightley
Arf.

Yes Mak, it crossed my mind as typing to point out that it would have been inappropriate on many counts to whack one out over this girl.

Archived