Give Juho a chance....

Jam11

Start Juho against Utd and give him a run in team  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Start Juho against Utd and give him a run in team

Imho this guy has never been given a fair crack of the whip but surely now he should be given a proper chance to prove himself. Please cast your vote and we can see if we share the same opinion about him.

loveofthegame

Would rather play a youngster but dont particularly see the harm in starting Juho. I dont think hes good enough but would be happy to be proved wrong.

Cant score much less than Elliot/Mole do

Well each time I have seen him he has done ok.

Sure he has scored more goals in the few times I've seen him compared to say Elliot. So give him a run. Oh and make sure the midfield are reminded to give him some service as I'm sure that would help!

Juho's had more than enough chances. Fact of the matter is he couldn't hit a barn door with a blunderbuss at three paces.

He clearly had something at his Finnish club, he just hasn't brought it with him to Hearts, so time to get rid.

Juho's had more than enough chances. Fact of the matter is he couldn't hit a barn door with a blunderbuss at three paces.

He clearly had something at his Finnish club, he just hasn't brought it with him to Hearts, so time to get rid.

Eh? Every chance he's had for the first team (and they have been limited) he's more often than not banged one in the back of the net. Or are you counting reserve games? It's not as if we ever win them.

Give him a chance I'd say. Frail won't though, doesn't have the stones.

Every chance he's had for the first team (and they have been limited) he's more often than not banged one in

Are you being serious? His first team goal:games ratio is abysmal.

Get rid. He's not good enough.

Play Glen or Kostadinov

This season is a write off. No point playing a useless older player who is never going to be good enough

monkfish1979
Play Glen or Kostadinov

This season is a write off. No point playing a useless older player who is never going to be good enough

Aye.

Makela =

dinosaur.gif

:confused:

Play Glen or Kostadinov

Makela is only 24. His scoring record....the reason Hearts bought him...would suggest he should get at least as fair a crack at the whip than Clum.

monkfish1979
Makela is only 24. His scoring record....the reason Hearts bought him...would suggest he should get at least as fair a crack at the whip than Clum.

Word. IIRC, he's also been played out of position quite a few times. He's hardly had a chance to make much of an impression.

ToadKiller Dog
Why not do both and start with Makela and Glen up front?

Can't be any worse than Moley and Clum.

Think it will be Nade(if fit) and another ,i would go for mole or Glen with Nade,

Wilkie,Kenneth or dodds ,would eat up any pairing up front except maybe Nade who should be strong enough to battle with those big footed folk.

I am worried that if we play one up we wont win a ball.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Makela: 36 starts/24 sub - 40 goals

Elliot: 53 starts/34 sub - 12 goals

Nade: 35 starts/36 sub - 13 goals

Mole: 23 starts/15 sub - 3 goals

:mw_rolleyes:

Dirk Diggler

Pfft, Stats.

Beniusis 168 career appearances - 88 goals.

Are you being serious? His first team goal:games ratio is abysmal.

Get rid. He's not good enough.

Surely you have to look at minutes on the park, though, Therapist. The majority of his appearances have been subs, usually in the dying 10 minutes.

chester copperpot
I say play him, can't be any worse and oh he scored against Barca!!!!!

I say Branny for the 1st team.

rudi must stay

to be fair, he was playing in an absymal league. Alot worse than the leagues Nade, Mole, Elliot have played in

Aye.

Makela =

dinosaur.gif

:confused:

I meant relatively older, and he is murder, so no point playing him when we could blood a proper youngster with potential

Was that his chance at Alloa? Or Dundee Utd? Think more often than not hes scored when he's played.

Guest GhostHunter

I'm beyond caring who Frail picks now.

You just know that C(l)um will make a miraculous recovery and be first pick.

Molelliot up front.

Pah

Charlie-Brown

In the 2+ years Makela has been a Hearts player the following strikers have been preferred to him Jankauskas, Bednar, Pospisil, Velicka, Elliot, Mole, Nade, Beniusis, Glen, Klimek, Pinilla and even Ksanavicius has been played in an attacking role in preference to him - Makela hasn't even made the bench most of the time.

In the 2+ years Makela has been a Hearts player the following strikers have been preferred to him Jankauskas, Bednar, Pospisil, Velicka, Elliot, Mole, Nade, Beniusis, Glen, Klimek, Pinilla and even Ksanavicius has been played in an attacking role in preference to him - Makela hasn't even made the bench most of the time.

Given that Jankauskas, Bednar, Pospisil, Velicka, Nade, Pinilla , Beniusis and Klimek are likely to be unavailable for selection on Saturday; Elliot needs a break from the first team, Glen and Mole are young and virtually untried and Ksnavicius had the worst game I have ever seen from a Hearts player last week - Makela should play on Saturday. Only if there is a Mole/Glen front pairing should Makela not play.

One other point - the footballing irrationality of team selections in the past 2+seasons means that the point about players preferred to Makela in the past doesn't have a lot of power.

One other point - the footballing irrationality of team selections in the past 2+seasons means that the point about players preferred to Makela in the past doesn't have a lot of power.

That's the problem with most of Charlie's points. He's articulate and presents his arguments well - however they never take into account the anomaly that is Vlad and his meddling/megalomania.

I'm beyond caring who Frail picks now.

You just know that C(l)um will make a miraculous recovery and be first pick.

Molelliot up front.

Pah

Dex - you put the HEX on this!!:mw_rolleyes:

Just on BBC website -

"Elliot has recovered from a virus":eek:

Dirk Diggler
It seems that Juho is definately out.

He was definately out the day he rejected the chance to leave the club permanently.

Archived