Stevie Frail Doesn't Have a Scooby Doo.

Mr Quagmire

Mr Quagmire

His tactics are pash.

His first team choices are pash.

His subs are pash.

and he is beginning to annoy me.

Deserved criticism for the team selection, formation and substitutes against Falkirk - particularly after all the 'must win' stuff.

But he is on a run of 7 games unbeaten against non-OF teams, having conceded 1 goal. Suggests he is doing something right.

But Shaggy is always with scooby......... in the mystery machine:p

rudi must stay
Deserved criticism for the team selection, formation and substitutes against Falkirk - particularly after all the 'must win' stuff.

But he is on a run of 7 games unbeaten against non-OF teams, having conceded 1 goal. Suggests he is doing something right.

you have to look at the OF games though, we were totally outplayed in both and conceded 7 goals at home and away from home. Which suggests he is not doing as well as you suggest

you have to look at the OF games though, we were totally outplayed in both and conceded 7 goals at home and away from home. Which suggests he is not doing as well as you suggest

Given the cost cutting at Hearts and investment at OF those teams are playing in another league from us. Games against them are just a bonus if we get anything.

Frail has us in a 'best of the rest' run of form at the moment. I am not a huge fan, but the current abuse that he is getting is not fair.

rudi must stay
Given the cost cutting at Hearts and investment at OF those teams are playing in another league from us. Games against them are just a bonus if we get anything.

Frail has us in a 'best of the rest' run of form at the moment. I am not a huge fan, but the current abuse that he is getting is not fair.

you bet it is, the team we've got is more than capable of beating the OF

You have to be joking? In a one off game yes, but their players are a street ahead of our lot.

boy_in_maroon

THATS IT.. PROBLEM SOLVED

HE NEED'S HIS SCOOBY SNACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P:mw_rolleyes::cool::eek::confused::sad:

rudi must stay
You have to be joking? In a one off game yes, but their players are a street ahead of our lot.

no they aren't, as shown in Europe they are average at best

no they aren't, as shown in Europe they are average at best

eh? One in quarter final of UEFA cup - the other in the latter stages of the Champions League?

Average at best? :P

Where do you think our group of players would end up in Europe?

rudi must stay
eh? One in quarter final of UEFA cup - the other in the latter stages of the Champions League?

Average at best? :P

Where do you think our group of players would end up in Europe?

I think we'd do just as well if we played at Tynecastle, it's all about home form. Both have done **** all on the road though

I think we'd do just as well if we played at Tynecastle, it's all about home form. Both have done **** all on the road though

I think you must be winding me up.

rudi must stay
I think you must be winding me up.

i just don't think they are that brilliant.. as the 4-2 game suggests and the 2-0 game we can beat them

From Perth to Paisley

Really - this is the same team that includes Neilson, Miko, Elliot, Audrey etc - all we read about on here is that they are not good enough. Yet we are also capable of beating the Old Firm??

rudi must stay
Really - this is the same team that includes Neilson, Miko, Elliot, Audrey etc - all we read about on here is that they are not good enough. Yet we are also capable of beating the Old Firm??

we've already beat them this season

Archived