Frail on Juho in EEN

Julio

Our highly esteemed manager may well have to play Juho up front on Saturday as Clums a major doubt. He says there is no point in cutting his nose off to spite his face. Bit late for that. The clown should have had Makela in the team ahead of that waster clum ages ago.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Feed the Mak and he will score!

(The feeding will be a big problem though) :sad:

Feed the Mak and he will score!

(The feeding will be a big problem though) :sad:

The guy knows where the net is. His treatment by the regime has been disgraceful. We have to suffer that clown Clum ahead of him.

Cant understand the biting your nose of quote... why would he say that unless he has some non footballing problem with him thats never been rectified.

He's minging.

What about Gary Glen?

Based purely on his scoring exploits when in the first team previously I think he deserves a go.

Juho 1st scorer on Saturday. It seems he has scored pretty much in every first team game he has figured in, with the exception of the odd late substitution.

Gigolo-Aunt

You cut your nose off to spite etc, last Saturday Mr Frail.

451 with a laddie struggling for form up front.

Bye bye

portobellojambo1
He's minging.

What about Gary Glen?

Minging, I don't care if he smells worse than a month old s h y t e or a dead body you find in the hall cupboard, if Makela knows what shape a football is and has a basic idea of what is required to propel it in the right direction then he is a better option than Mr Elliot, in fact the dead body in the hall cupboard is probably a better option than Mr Elliot.

You cut your nose off to spite etc, last Saturday Mr Frail.

451 with a laddie struggling for form up front.

Bye bye

Heres hoping GA. Frail is NOT fit for purpose. The sooner hes emptied the better.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Lets keep in mind this 'minging' player scored against Barca when he was playing right midfield during pre season.

I refuse to believe he is as bad as people make out.

Jeremy Goss

If Nade still injured play Glen and Makela upfront Saturday. Frail will not have the baws to do that tho.

Lets keep in mind this 'minging' player scored against Barca when he was playing right midfield during pre season.

It suits certain peoples agendas to say hes mince AP. The guy has never been given a decent chance. I mind seeing his four goals v Alloa in the Diddy Cup.

Minging, I don't care if he smells worse than a month old s h y t e or a dead body you find in the hall cupboard, if Makela knows what shape a football is and has a basic idea of what is required to propel it in the right direction then he is a better option than Mr Elliot, in fact the dead body in the hall cupboard is probably a better option than Mr Elliot.

So would the month-old sheeite.

Ray Winstone
Apparantly he has scored in every game he has started with the exception of one. He started that game on the wing.

The Kilmarnock game?

I would fancy Makela - Mole partnership to bear more fruit than Elliot - Mole.

Cant understand the biting your nose of quote... why would he say that unless he has some non footballing problem with him thats never been rectified.

That truly is a strange quote. Does he dislike the colour of Makela's hair? Or his aftershave?

Particularly as he says Makela has been a good professional. I know someone who uses the same gym as Makela and am told that he is regularly in there working on his fitness.

rudi must stay
Our highly esteemed manager may well have to play Juho up front on Saturday as Clums a major doubt. He says there is no point in cutting his nose off to spite his face. Bit late for that. The clown should have had Makela in the team ahead of that waster clum ages ago.

this is good news for us as he scores goals, he is however a terrible player who contributes nothing to the team imo

Patrick Bateman

F®ail thinks Elliot is a player. That says enough to me about his ability to judge the squad. I suspect Makela isn't being played because he's on a hefty goal bonus, no doubt supplied by one of Vladimir's endless supply of absolute morons who negotiate contracts.

this is good news for us as he scores goals, he is however a terrible player who contributes nothing to the team imo

It?s reached the stage where I don?t care. We need a goal-scorer. I would even accept Kris Boyd at this moment!;):)

Ray Winstone
That truly is a strange quote. Does he dislike the colour of Makela's hair? Or his aftershave?

Particularly as he says Makela has been a good professional. I know someone who uses the same gym as Makela and am told that he is regularly in there working on his fitness.

I think its generally accepted that Frail thinks Makela and Beslija are the worst players that Hearts currently own (although the jury is out on Frail's judgement)

The quote is probably because he does not think Makela is good enough to be in the team but he will include him if there are no other options!

I feel sorry for Makela. What kind of manager comes out with a quote like that. I know he's not a good footballer but his goalscoring record is far superior to anyone else at the club.

I think the fans should make their feelings known at the next game.

I think its generally accepted that Frail thinks Makela and Beslija are the worst players that Hearts currently own (although the jury is out on Frail's judgement)

The quote is probably because he does not think Makela is good enough to be in the team but he will include him if there are no other options!

I?m not sure it is - from the way he talks he makes Elliot sound like his best player...That?s enough for me to think his judgement sucks and Saturday?s 4-5-1 was proof positive.

rudi must stay
I feel sorry for Makela. What kind of manager comes out with a quote like that. I know he's not a good footballer but his goalscoring record is far superior to anyone else at the club.

I think the fans should make their feelings known at the next game.

a manager who's not got the respect of the players

What's the chances of Scott Wilson playing 'Return of the Mack' before kick off on sat??

After having a pop at the fans for Clum losing his confidence, Makela must be feeling really confident after Frail going to the press with this 'glowing endorsement'!!!!!

jambostuart

He scores goals but contributes nothing to the team?:confused: So goals aren't a contribution

Besides scoring goals but not contributing never stopped Velicka or Robertson

Tynecastle Valhalla
He's minging.

What about Gary Glen?

In terms of technical ability he is not the best but for the first time in a long time we may see a striker who gets stuck in, wins headers, can play the target man role and will ultimately score goals.

He has had a rought time at the club, for no particular reason.

In my opinion velicka wasn't a good football player, but he found the back of the net - give the guy a chance.

After having a pop at the fans for Clum losing his confidence, Makela must be feeling really confident after Frail going to the press with this 'glowing endorsement'!!!!!

Well said. Frail is a disgrace and the sooner hes punted the better. And please take Clum with you Frail.

The simple fact is that Makela does seem to score goals when he plays. I'd much rather have Makela scoring goals than Elliott not scoring goals.

If Elliott was contributing something other than goals, I could understand there being a debate here in much the same way as the Kenny Miller vs Kris Boyd debate last season, but he isn't. He isn't creating chances, he isn't taking chances. On what possible criteria can anyone say that they'd rather have Elliott in the side than Makela?

Of course, the major problem with Makela is that if you give him half a chance he'll score - but how's he going to get half a chance with our midfield behind him?

Im the same. Its always "hes got a terrible touch/control etc" anyone who hasnt been playing regularly, their touch is bound to get rusty. I think he could do a job. Surely better than elliot.

Well said. Frail is a disgrace and the sooner hes punted the better. And please take Clum with you Frail.

Hartson was interviewed for east stirling(?) job. is that still going!? :mw_rolleyes:

Nice one...

rudi must stay
He scores goals but contributes nothing to the team?:confused: So goals aren't a contribution

Besides scoring goals but not contributing never stopped Velicka or Robertson

last year Velicka scored 12 goals (i think) that's a fair amount but barely any of those games did we actually win, the reason for that was he didn't do anything except score, he didn't help the team by going back and tackling. That's how scoring is not always a contribution

jambostuart
last year Velicka scored 12 goals (i think) that's a fair amount but barely any of those games did we actually win, the reason for that was he didn't do anything except score, he didn't help the team by going back and tackling. That's how scoring is not always a contribution

to be fair though, it's a strikers job to score goals. They shouldn't really be going back and tackling. That's for the midfielders/defenders to do. A striker goes to far back and he's out of position. I think the real reason we didn't win those games isn't because our forward didn't go back and tackle but because our defenders didn't tackle well enough.

I agree with your general point. But the biggest weakness in Velicka's game was not tackling - it was in holding the ball up front and distributing the ball to other players. I think Makela has looked slightly better at that when he has played - and I think he is a better poacher than Velicka.

Pete Seeger
The guy knows where the net is. His treatment by the regime has been disgraceful. We have to suffer that clown Clum ahead of him.

You don't half talk a load of pash :) The only bad thing about hearts treatment of Makela is that we didn't send him home years ago. The guy is 100% not a footballer

Nelly Terraces

That kind of comment just sums up what I think of Frail. Bumming up his little pet Clum, all the while, Makela gets paid 7k a week to do hee haw, then he comes out with this garbage.

'cutting your nose of to spite your face'. What the fk do you think you've been doing every bloody week that useless waster Clum has done nothing for us when you might as well have at least tried Makela up there? Clown.

Get out my club Frail, you are totally out your depth, and have been a puppet for a corrupt regime for too long. I'm sure Dave McPherson would have you back as his travel rep, if you asked him, or so you think you're above that? I'll tell you mate, I wouldn't hire you to take me to the airport, you'd probably get lost on the way.

rudi must stay
to be fair though, it's a strikers job to score goals. They shouldn't really be going back and tackling. That's for the midfielders/defenders to do. A striker goes to far back and he's out of position. I think the real reason we didn't win those games isn't because our forward didn't go back and tackle but because our defenders didn't tackle well enough.

fair point there. It is up to the strikers to track back at times though when we're in danger and he didn't even do that then

That kind of comment just sums up what I think of Frail. Bumming up his little pet Clum, all the while, Makela gets paid 7k a week to do hee haw, then he comes out with this garbage.

'cutting your nose of to spite your face'. What the fk do you think you've been doing every bloody week that useless waster Clum has done nothing for us when you might as well have at least tried Makela up there? Clown.

Get out my club Frail, you are totally out your depth, and have been a puppet for a corrupt regime for to long. I'm sure Dave McPherson would have you back as his travel rep, if you asked him, or so you think you're above that? I'll tell you mate, I wouldn't hire you to take me to the airport, you'd probably get lost on the way.

I assume Frail is not on your Xmas card list? ;)

Nelly Terraces
I assume Frail is not on your Xmas card list? ;)

Haha, what gave you that impression mate?:)

jambostuart
fair point there. It is up to the strikers to track back at times though when we're in danger and he didn't even do that then

aye fair enough, maybe Makela isn't the answer but tbh he's about our last option. Elliot is too young/gash. Mole was sent back from his loan spell at a lower club after a disastrous spell. Nade and Pinilla are unfit/AWOL. Glen is unproven. Makela can at least score goals and that's what we need right now.

Seymour M Hersh
Frail says he will have to come into his thought a little or similar.

He won't play. Might make the bench, but short of a major bug sweeping through Tynie he won't play. However, still think Frail would play Elliot in a wheelchair of Makela!

Would be intresting to see what happened if he played and scored. What would happen in the next game?

That should increase his mobility.

You don't half talk a load of pash :) The only bad thing about hearts treatment of Makela is that we didn't send him home years ago. The guy is 100% not a footballer

Is that right Ukol. Hes a striker he scores. Its a pity Clum and Adrian can't.

Definately a bizarre comment to make. And I don't need much of an excuse to take a poop at him.

Shaggy, get a grip. When Makela plays more often than not he will put the ball in the poke. Elliot on the otherhand doesn't. He doesn't even create either. He just doesn't.

Dirk Diggler

Makela I think has scored 2 SPL goals in 11 appearances for Hearts.

I don't quite get this 'play him and he'll score' thing that I'm hearing about on here.

*Personally I don't rate him, But would accept he's a better option than Clum.

Ryan Gosling
It suits certain peoples agendas to say hes mince AP. The guy has never been given a decent chance. I mind seeing his four goals v Alloa in the Diddy Cup.

Well you couldn't have. If you'd been there you'd know he scored 3.

Archived