Shooting towards Gorgie End first half

SPG

How come every time that teams win the toss and have Hearts shooting towards the Gorgie End, we always play absolutely dire ?

Every time it happens, I have a sense of dread (much prefer to see our second half goals close up from my seat in Wheatfield Section A as well)

Could have been one of those games to forget today but for our hero Rudi !

vintage1874

How come every time that teams win the toss and have Hearts shooting towards the Gorgie End, we always play absolutely dire ?

Every time it happens, I have a sense of dread (much prefer to see our second half goals close up from my seat in Wheatfield Section A as well)

I was the same. haha it backfired on st mirren they clearly forgot Rudi rarely scores when we are shooting towards gorgie road end :thumbsup:

Seriously based on the first half display shooting into the gorgie for the first and second half would have made much difference to us as we were rank!

It's because the mascots have ruined the pitch. Look. Somebody should do something.

bigsuperslim1874

Ditto. I HATE it when we shoot into the Gorgie end 1st - we may win on occasion but we always seem to play gash.

Archived