damaged penalty box area

kamac1

for the past few seasons, both hearts mascots have caused so much damage, (especially in the winter months) to the turf with their goalmouth antics.

Surely there must be a head groundsman or someone from the hearts management who can prevent these two entering the 18 yard box, prior to kick off and at half time.

for the past few seasons, both hearts mascots have caused so much damage, (especially in the winter months) to the turf with their goalmouth antics.

Surely there must be a head groundsman or someone from the hearts management who can prevent these two entering the 18 yard box, prior to kick off and at half time.

I think you should report them to the nearest police officer and have them arrested for criminal damage. I mean they wouldn't do that sort of thing in there garden would they. :angry:

How much damage can two cuddly toys do compared to umpteen players running around for 90 minutes at a time?

If your seat was in one of the gorgie road sections of tynecastle, you would appreciate this post

Watch the mascots at todays game.

If your seat was in one of the gorgie road sections of tynecastle, you would appreciate this post

The thing is mate unless they come on driving a tractor what EXACTLY are we supposed to be looking out for?

I have to agree with the OP. I wonder how many points their actions have ultimatley cost us this year.

They might be cuddly toys to some of you, but to me they are Neil Lennon in cartoon form....pure evil.

I watch them obsessively every game. I can't see what they do wrong.

I'm more worried about the strange blokes with forks attacking the turf like men possessed.

I sit in the main stand but will watch today with interest. :ninja:

I sit in the main stand but will watch today with interest. :ninja:

I reckon the OP is one if the cartoon characters and is fed up with everyone ignoring him. This is just a cunning way of getting attention at tomorrows game. <_<

Carl Spackler

The OP may have a point as I hear tomorrow that Teeny Tiger has been replaced with Holly Hollow Tiner. The club have obviously realised this is a serious issue.

Tommy Brown

I heard the groundsmen had complained, but the message was given to Clum and Glen.

Sorry, someone had to.

Jambof3tornado

Last home game they were trying to hurdle the baguette express advertising board but one ended up landing on and flattening said board. Tearaways the pair of them!

How much damage can two cuddly toys do compared to umpteen players running around for 90 minutes at a time?

Could this be why our forwards avoid the 18 yard box? :unsure:

Anyway, who let's the guys dig for bait at half time? :blink:

SanliHearts

My threads are bad sometimes but Jesus Christ almighty this one takes the biscuit.

:facepalm:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Prince Buaben

Cant believe some of the threads on here!

On a side note can i be one of said characters For the next derby?

What about those horrible pesky kids who churn up the centre circle at half time? Is it any wonder our passing game has gone tits up, ban the lot of them!! Tynecastle is no place for fun.

Is this why Rudi has found it so hard to score at that end?

Archived