Two upfront today please Jim

All roads lead to Gorgie

All roads lead to Gorgie

But not Stevo or Clum please. Let's put Suso up there with two ts and keep the ball on the deck. The pitches are getting better and keeping the ball down should pay dividends. The long hoof will only give the ball away cheaply which is what we have been doing lately. St Midden will battle but if we play it around them we can win with a bit to spare. Go for it JTs :thumbsup:

Agree with the two upfront no being stevo or clum up top with elliott. But not suso upfront, would love to see young robinson playing today.

Bunny Munro

S.Elliott upfront with support from Skacel (left), Driver (right) and Robinson (centre) for me please JJ.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Suso isn't playing today bud, according to the Official site.

Oops didn't check :thumbsup: We need a plan B then. Oh I forgot we don't do plan B :down:

Elliott and Glen up front with Skacel, Templeton and Driver behind them would be supreme.

Two forwards up front please, and make sure at least one of the two holding central midfielders pushes forward.

Elliott and Glen up front with Skacel, Templeton and Driver behind them would be supreme.

What I was going to say. Our best performance in 6 months was the second half at Killie with Glen and Elliott playing up top.

Drylaw Hearts

JJ needs to dig deep into the old thinking box and put out something different to what we've had since Kyles injury.

At Killie away (2nd half) he played Elliott and Glen and it worked pretty well.

Maybe it's time to give that another bash.

Agree with the two upfront no being stevo or clum up top with elliott. But not suso upfront, would love to see young robinson playing today.

Agree about Robinson, he was looking really good when getting a game with Csaba as boss but seems to have dropped down the pecking order under JJ.

He is a grafter which is what we need against a team like St Mirren.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Yeah Smirren will set out to stifle us today. I think 2 up top is the way forward in this one. We could really do with an early goal to settle the nerves and get us playing with confidence again!

Archived