lennon's ban

vintage1874

vintage1874

Just heard on radio, lennon may only have to serve a total of 5 games instead of 8, apparently celtics legal team have found some sort of loophole whereby the two 4 game bans have to run concurrently.

Looks like celtic win again...

Perth to Paisley

If it turns out to be concurrent and not contiguous then the SFA should just shut up shop as at least one member club is taking the p15h.

Jim Farry will be spinning in his gravem

Perth to Paisley

If it turns out to be concurrent and not contiguous then the SFA should just shut up shop as at least one member club is taking the p15h.

Jim Farry will be spinning in his grave

George Peat and Campbell Ogilvie should just kidnap the little scrotum and lock him in an underground dungeon for 8 weeks.

GFA spokesman has just told the BBC -"as far as we are concerned Neil Lennon still has 7 matches left of his ban" :woot::thumbsup::lol:

vintage1874

GFA spokesman has just told the BBC -"as far as we are concerned Neil Lennon still has 7 matches left of his ban" :woot::thumbsup::lol:

quality :thumbsup: I hope they stick to the 7 games and not back down. No dobut celtics legal man Paul Mcbride bloke will have something to say about it

rossthejambo

I'm sick and tired of hearing the tit for tat (mostly tit with these 2 institutions) between the SFA and Celtic.

The sooner this is over and Neil Lennon is out of Scottish football permanently the better.

BigCGilmour

talking about it just now on sportsound and chick dung reckons they have been clever about this - think the word is devious!!! Grow a pair ya wee nyaff

as for Celtic well you wouldn't expect any less

oh and as for the GFA, they really need to get there house in order and sort out the laughing stock that is Scottish (glasgow) football!!!!

With someone as odious as Reid in charge at Celtic what can you expect. The most disgusting man ever in Scottish football.

They continue to bring the game in Scotland into disrepute.

Again they are heading for, and aiming for, confrontation with the SFA.

C0cks.

That QC of theirs is a crafty sod though.

Clearly, in principle, the ban is for two infringements ................one actually being earned whilst effectively on 'out on bail' pending an earlier one :blink: so if the TIC go legal on this then I think UEFA should abe asked to intervene

I believe we're still waiting to hear what the SFA are planning to do about Hooper's comments and those of the war criminal.

You know...the comments that any journalist worth their salt would be investigating...

I remember asking on here if they would or could be concurrent, it was felt then that it was not likely. Have to admit deep down I thought it might happen. Not often I'm right, but I did get it this time.

I remember asking on here if they would or could be concurrent, it was felt then that it was not likely. Have to admit deep down I thought it might happen. Not often I'm right, but I did get it this time.

Technically the bans might be Bob, but if the GFA can whip up a ruling with which to hammer Vlad then surely they can come up with something that doesn't favour the Tic :angry:

The Treasurer

Was listening to this on the way to Dundee last night and basically sellik have used the incompetence of the gFA to their advantage and to make the gFA look even more stupid than they already are.

The ban for the OF game and that given to McCoist were handed out without any investigation or disciplinary hearing so it was always going to come back in their (the gFA) faces.

While I hate to see sellik getting anything in their favour I actually think this is not so bad in as much as it shows up the gFA for the cowboy outfit that they are.

something that Mr Romanov was heavily fined for pointing out.

I believe we're still waiting to hear what the SFA are planning to do about Hooper's comments and those of the war criminal.

You know...the comments that any journalist worth their salt would be investigating...

Someone posted on a previous thread that Hooper was fined ?2,000 for his comments, but I never saw this in the press.

I've never seen anything about Reid, or Lennon, being pulled up for their comments after Tannadice.

Lennon's original four games was for Tynecastle, and the next four games was for the OF game. Has everything that happened and was said during and after the Tannadice game just been conveniently swept under the carpet? :unsure:

mahgrassyshoes

Someone posted on a previous thread that Hooper was fined ?2,000 for his comments, but I never saw this in the press.

I've never seen anything about Reid, or Lennon, being pulled up for their comments after Tannadice.

Lennon's original four games was for Tynecastle, and the next four games was for the OF game. Has everything that happened and was said during and after the Tannadice game just been conveniently swept under the carpet? :unsure:

Hooper was fined ?2000 and I'm sure it was actually suspended. Ridiculous.

The Tannadice debacle was left as it was due to the SFA wanting to draw a line under the McDonald/Craven/Dallas situation. Fecking useless idiots!

Archived