Am I missing something

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Almost every single commentator has mentioned tonight how Burley has a problem because he wants to pick his strongest team but doesn;t want to upset Smith and Strachan. When exactly did the tail start wagging the dog? If they dont like it, surely they should be told to ***** off.

In fairness the Celtic players at least deigned to turn up tonight but its no coincidence that Burley hooked the lot of them. Someone has had a word in his ear. I know it will never happen but Burley should tell Gordon Smith to stick his job up his arse. Surely he's had his fill of working for an amatuer circus when he got the punt from us

Doctor FinnBarr
Almost every single commentator has mentioned tonight how Burley has a problem because he wants to pick his strongest team but doesn;t want to upset Smith and Strachan. When exactly did the tail start wagging the dog? If they dont like it, surely they should be told to ***** off.

In fairness the Celtic players at least deigned to turn up tonight but its no coincidence that Burley hooked the lot of them. Someone has had a word in his ear. I know it will never happen but Burley should tell Gordon Smith to stick his job up his arse. Surely he's had his fill of working for an amatuer circus when he got the punt from us

Should just be told to F off anyway!:107years:

Cant believe he let all the Rangers players go home,and never called up Whittaker,Thomson,Burke or Charlie adams,auld Walter must have had a word in Burleys lug

Archived