Vlad's message to YOU

Clerry Jambo

Unecessarilly puling a part a reasonable meaningless message in order to find the single one minute thing to criticise however seems to be the first thought in your head ....

Sorry, I hadn't realised this was a "please only slaver over this message" thread. I'll gladly accept your recommendations for what sort of comments are appropriate, though.

Charlie-Brown

Sorry, I hadn't realised this was a "please only slaver over this message" thread. I'll gladly accept your recommendations for what sort of comments are appropriate, though.

Winston realizes he has finally defeated himself. He loves Big Brother. :)

Dr. Bapswent

Just say nothing and ignore it for the non-story it is.

Taaa daaaa

Sub4TiddlerMurray

Who knows, but we sold a surprisingly large number of STs despite the risk involved in buying one.

:lol:

Just say nothing and ignore it for the non-story it is.

Taaa daaaa

Is that your advice to everyone else on the thread, or just me? Perhaps we can get the mods to close this now that Bapswent has pronounced.

You appear to be back to your bad old ways of policing every thread and telling people what to do. Or maybe they never went away.

Winston realizes he has finally defeated himself. He loves Big Brother. :)

Zaliukas good. Webster better.

Chris Benoit

"I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself."

Vladimir-Romanov-001.jpg

Brilliant :D

Well i never won that promotion so someone must have!

Well,who's going to own up....how was lunch with Vlad?

Charlie-Brown

Zaliukas good. Webster better.

perhaps but only if/when he can actually get himself fit enough & onto the football pitch to play! :)

very nice to hear some further positive words from the great one. excellent to see that he's still digging the jefferies appointment.

i for one am more than happy to stand by his majestic vladness. if others don't feel the need to do so then that's their rightful choice.

snakeswent causing trouble for no reason cannot dampen my pleasure at reading vlad's message.

Well i never won that promotion so someone must have!

Well,who's going to own up....how was lunch with Vlad?

Was a bit embarrassing tbh. His mrs made double baked souffl? and I had to tell her I didn't like double baked souffl?,apart from that just two guys having a chinwag, sorting out the ills of the world. Took me a walk round the grounds of his palace afterwards he's got a barry fishpond.

Was a bit embarrassing tbh. His mrs made double baked souffl? and I had to tell her I didn't like double baked souffl?,apart from that just two guys having a chinwag, sorting out the ills of the world. Took me a walk round the grounds of his palace afterwards he's got a barry fishpond.

Typical innit?

I love double baked souffle!

Is there another chance to win this year?

:whistling:

Typical innit?

I love double baked souffle!

Is there another chance to win this year?

:whistling:

Dunno mate will give vlad a bell later. This is his night at evening class so can't phone him the now.

Charlie-Brown

Ah well - it had to happen, when we can no longer argue about Vlad we can at least resort to arguing amongst ourselves. :)

Sometimes, ridiculous though it must sound, I end up convinced Vlad must read Kickback. It's unbelievable how well he understands his audience. :thumbsup:

If he does then hi Vlad. :thumbsup:

I'll be in Kaunas this weekend staying at the Best Western Santakos. Drop in and we'll have a wee drink. How about it?

Gigolo-Aunt

Its a shame that this thread will be heavily edited or maybe even shut.

This is just the tonic for my after dinner cup of tea and a roll up.

You slags.

thumbsup.gif

Dunno mate will give vlad a bell later. This is his night at evening class so can't phone him the now.

Of course.Forgot he had his Economics class on a Monday night!:D

Chad Sexington

Its a shame that this thread will be heavily edited or maybe even shut.

thumbsup.gif

Certainly is, GA.

People will be denied the opportunity to bask in the warm glow of our leaders wisdom because of certain awful posters and their shabby trolling. :(

Of course.Forgot he had his Economics class on a Monday night!:D

Woodwork Mondays mate, economics is Tuesdays.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

If I didnae see Gary Glen again in my life I would be delighted.

However the scatter gun approach of offering 5 year contracts to a lot of youngsters seems to be Vlads idea of the way forward. IMO it has cost him and then the club more money than that it has brought in.

:what:

Gigolo-Aunt

Certainly is, GA.

People will be denied the opportunity to bask in the warm glow of leaders wisdom because of certain awful posters and their shabby trolling. :(

Chad.

You know me, not one for getting involved in the squabbles of the gutter. However, what I would say is I think we should nuke the far east.

And then (and only then) can we start re building the British empire.

Chad Sexington

Chad.

You know me, not one for getting involved in the squabbles of the gutter. However, what I would say is I think we should nuke the far east.

And then (and only then) can we start re building the British empire.

Firm but fair. :thumbsup:

Woodwork Mondays mate, economics is Tuesdays.

Maybe that will be the incentive to buy your ST early this year.......a spice rack!:blink:

Maybe that will be the incentive to buy your ST early this year.......a spice rack!:blink:

Lol. I made one of them at school. The result was my craft and design teacher suggesting I do home economics in second year. :lol:

Clerry Jambo

Ah well - it had to happen, when we can no longer argue about Vlad we can at least resort to arguing amongst ourselves. :)

Spot on Charlie, we're at a sad point in the life of JKB :(

Thunderstruck

Back to the subject of a statue, is there any chance that, while we wait for the real thing, we can get statuettes or even miniatures for putting in strategic places to inspire us during our daily travails.

J Cheever Loophole

"I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself."

Vladimir-Romanov-001.jpg

Saddle up my charger Gorgie.I shall follow the Vladness into the very furnaces of the hottest hell.Forza my comrades,to undeniable victory.woot.gif

The fact Vlad takes time out of his day to pen us a few words is a source of constant wonder to me. Im gonna bask in the warming glow of his word's warming glow.

jambo_til_i_die

Just a hunch but I reckon this is a statement to cement his interest in Hearts after the shenanigans in Lithuania and not about sales etc etc?

Sometimes, ridiculous though it must sound, I end up convinced Vlad must read Kickback. It's unbelievable how well he understands his audience. :thumbsup:

Irony or not, are you IN or OUT?

I'm still aboard the crazy rollercoaster. The man is 10 times cooler than the rest of the faceless suits that 'run' lesser SPL clubs. Dresses in style and travels :jet: in style.

Debut you really need to come off your high horse and stop being the JKB Bitch :rolleyes:

This thread is about lavishing our leader for all and sundry

oh clerry...just get out and enjoy supporting YOUR team again.

Lifes too short to sit in the house and have your own little sit-in protest......drop the obsession...vlad ain`t going to leave because of you.... :lol:

shaun.lawson

Irony or not, are you IN or OUT?

I'm still aboard the crazy rollercoaster. The man is 10 times cooler than the rest of the faceless suits that 'run' lesser SPL clubs. Dresses in style and travels :jet: in style.

I'm in. :thumbsup:

hptrn12.gif

Until I'm out again. :)

Clerry Jambo

oh clerry...just get out and enjoy supporting YOUR team again.

Lifes too short to sit in the house and have your own little sit-in protest......drop the obsession...vlad ain`t going to leave because of you.... :lol:

I am not moving from my sofa until Vladimir keeps his promise and Hearts bring home the SPL and are conquering Yoorup.

Now stop hijacking the thread and let people show their love for the Messiah :thumbsup:

I am not moving from my sofa until Vladimir keeps his promise and Hearts bring home the SPL and are conquering Yoorup.

Now stop hijacking the thread and let people show their love for the Messiah :thumbsup:

But why sit in the house when Hearts lift that wonderful trophy with the wavy maroon and white ribbons on it?

You and OAG would be boaking for different reasons :lol:

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

It?s a decent message up to the point where he blows it at the end with the ?stand by me? stuff. The thought of standing by him or any other owner/majority shareholder/board of directors has never entered my head when I go along to support Hearts.

This just demonstrates that His Radgeness not only has Hearts best interests in mind, but that he also relaxes with the music of Ben E King and the Drifters. That fact alone elevates him a just little higher in the eyes of music lovers everywhere.

Geoff Kilpatrick

My only "concern" after reading that is that JJ is so ensconced in the circle of trust that Diamond may end up in maroon next season. I can live with "concerns" like that. :thumb:

All hail our great leader.

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Vladimir-lyrics-The-Indelicates/9FE905972B4930C74825742C0022452B

Chooochooooooo !!

Could be our new anthem.

:)

Archived