Vlad's message to YOU

Clerry Jambo

I can't wait for Lee Wallace and Andy Driver to break through to the first team.

I love Mr. Romanov.

What happened to the thread about getting Mr Romanov a statue built.

Hijacked by cretins and closed iirc.

rossthejambo

What a great man, such compassion and forgiveness to those who doubted him and wronged him.

Greatest Hearts owner of all time. :thumbsup:

Francis Albert

Standard ST sales pitch message, that could have come from any club owner.

Nothing wrong with that, though the media will be disappointed that he continues to give them nothing to bite on.

"We will never stop fighting for this club, to make it better every day, and fundamental to this is the knowledge that you stand by me as we enter each battle."

I'm in Vlad's gang. Nice wordage from our great leader. :)

Mr Romanov, I salute your strength, your courage, your indefatigibility.... and obviously your radgeness.

We should all take a moment to thank the Eternal Leader for his kind words. :thumbsup:

"We will never stop fighting for this club, to make it better every day, and fundamental to this is the knowledge that you stand by me as we enter each battle."

i agree. top message from vlad.

We should all take a moment to thank the Eternal Leader for his kind words. :thumbsup:

and should do so twice a day in prayer, looking towards his homeland in the east.

Mr Romanov, I salute your strength, your courage, your indefatigibility.... and obviously your radgeness.

:lol:

Guest Dipped Flake

I can't wait for Lee Wallace and Andy Driver to break through to the first team.

I love Mr. Romanov.

The message said he wanted youth players to break through like Lee, Andy, etc i.e. He wants other youth players to do the same as Lee, Andy etc....

ToadKiller Dog

For he is great .Chased the doom mongers back under the rocks and into the cracks in the woodwork .

It?s a decent message up to the point where he blows it at the end with the ?stand by me? stuff. The thought of standing by him or any other owner/majority shareholder/board of directors has never entered my head when I go along to support Hearts.

ROMANOV FAN CLUB

" IN ROMANOV WE TRUST "

Can't think of a better owner in Scottish Football, you can shove your financial prudent chairmen,

i wouldn't swap our Vlad for none of them

Your wisdom was shown by the return of Skacel and Webster to our hallowed turf, but please one more miracle before the new season bring us Pinnila back

<br /><font size="2">It?s a decent message up to the point where he blows it at the end with the ?stand by me? stuff. The thought of standing by him or any other owner/majority shareholder/board of directors has never entered my head when I go along to support Hearts.<br />

<br />

</font><br />

I took it more as a 'stand by our club' sort of message although standing by those who run it probably isn't altogether a bad plan either.

gorgie rd eh11

:lol:

I took it more as a 'stand by our club' sort of message although standing by those who run it probably isn't altogether a bad plan either.

Standing by the club is always a good idea. Making a show of standing by those who run it is unnecessary in my view. Pieman, anyone? Probably best avoided, in my experience.

Clerry Jambo

The guy can`t win with you. When will you give up your obsession? If he said nothing and we never heard from him he`d get slated.

Debut you really need to come off your high horse and stop being the JKB Bitch :rolleyes:

This thread is about lavishing our leader for all and sundry

Yo Yo the Parrot

If I didnae see Gary Glen again in my life I would be delighted.

However the scatter gun approach of offering 5 year contracts to a lot of youngsters seems to be Vlads idea of the way forward. IMO it has cost him and then the club more money than that it has brought in.

alwaysthereinspirit

Plagiarism at its finest. Sean Connery used these exact words in 'The Hunt For Red October":whistling:

shaun.lawson

Sometimes, ridiculous though it must sound, I end up convinced Vlad must read Kickback. It's unbelievable how well he understands his audience. :thumbsup:

Patrick Bateman

Sometimes, ridiculous though it must sound, I end up convinced Vlad must read Kickback. It's unbelievable how well he understands his audience. :thumbsup:

It wouldn't surprise me. :ninja:

Standing by the club is always a good idea. Making a show of standing by those who run it is unnecessary in my view. Pieman, anyone? Probably best avoided, in my experience.

It's not a great plan if you do it unconditionally, of course....but when they're doing a decent job I see no harm in it at all.

Denny Crane

:paterson:

You can't say fairer than that

Apologies if i've missed it but what happened to the "Buy your ST early and meet Vlad" promotion thingy last season?

Did someone win it?

:whistling:

Francis Albert

Apologies if i've missed it but what happened to the "Buy your ST early and meet Vlad" promotion thingy last season?

Did someone win it?

:whistling:

Who knows, but we sold a surprisingly large number of STs despite the risk involved in buying one.

Tommy Wiseau

If Mr Romanov ever needs a foot rub and Svetlana isn't available, all he needs to do is pick up the phone. :wub:

A fabulous sonofabitch. Beautiful inside and out. :thumbsup:

Can't wait to go into battle with Mr Romanov on Saturday likes.

Dr. Bapswent

It?s a decent message up to the point where he blows it at the end with the ?stand by me? stuff. The thought of standing by him or any other owner/majority shareholder/board of directors has never entered my head when I go along to support Hearts.

Unecessarilly puling a part a reasonable meaningless message in order to find the single one minute thing to criticise however seems to be the first thought in your head ....

He seems to have missed Webster off the list of patriotic players he wants to see in the first team next season. Im sure it was just an oversight.rolleyes.gif

Tommy Wiseau

He seems to have missed Webster off the list of patriotic players he wants to see in the first team next season. Im sure it was just an oversight.rolleyes.gif

If you don't understand the words of the great man, best not to comment on them champ. :thumbsup:

Pants Shaton

"I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself."

Vladimir-Romanov-001.jpg

Malcolm Tucker

:terrific:

:vrface:

Archived