Season Ticket Prices

Chaps

Were you A Lower,mate?

Could be going from G Upper to A Upper....same price!

No I was A upper.I thought G upper was dearer. Oh well maybe it won't be any more expensive.

No I was A upper.I thought G upper was dearer. Oh well maybe it won't be any more expensive.

Nah,same price,mate.You'll enjoy G Upper!:ermm:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

?225 for me in Upper Gorgie, can't argue with that.

Gone up by about 5 or 10 quid but not surprising considering the season we've had.

Good. I knew A would be quietish but it's just toooo quiet.

Got some mates in A Upper,watched some games over there this season.Quite good imo but,in saying that,two were the New Year derby and beating Rangers so i suppose everywhere was loud those days.Still,will give it a try....if allowed to of course!:rolleyes:

Got some mates in A Upper,watched some games over there this season.Quite good imo but,in saying that,two were the New Year derby and beating Rangers so i suppose everywhere was loud those days.Still,will give it a try....if allowed to of course!:rolleyes:

It's ok for big games but the likes of united or Aberdeen games it's just too quiet. Too many normal fans. Need to be beside a few nutters livens up the afternoon a bit.

It's ok for big games but the likes of united or Aberdeen games it's just too quiet. Too many normal fans. Need to be beside a few nutters livens up the afternoon a bit.

Good luck!:unsure:

IMO,it's luck who you have around you no matter where you are in the ground.TBH,the atmosphere has relatively been the same for many a year...decade even.Noise levels go up for old firm,Hibs and big games.

I maintain that until Hearts actually provide me shelter from the rain in Section N2, row C, I should be bronze and not silver.

A roof that doesn't cover you......

:facepalm:

Moan over!

Good luck!:unsure:

IMO,it's luck who you have around you no matter where you are in the ground.TBH,the atmosphere has relatively been the same for many a year...decade even.Noise levels go up for old firm,Hibs and big games.

And you. Enjoy the season.

3fingersreid

still think its a bit unfair to ask 13 ,14 ,15 & 16 year olds to pay the same price as U18`s given that the afore mentioned will be in full time secondary education :ermm:

I also feel its a bit much that the price for a child who moved up from U12 last year increases by ?145 to ?170 surely it would be fairer to have a middle of the road price for this age group of say ?100

it may be that some say tough youve had it cheap for a couple of years and I`d agree the U12`s price CANT be beaten by any other club but how many Hearts fans would accept an increase of ?8 per game on their ticket in the current financial climate

in saying that I will still renew mine and my 2 daughters tickets

still think its a bit unfair to ask 13 ,14 ,15 & 16 year olds to pay the same price as U18`s given that the afore mentioned will be in full time secondary education :ermm:

I also feel its a bit much that the price for a child who moved up from U12 last year increases by ?145 to ?170 surely it would be fairer to have a middle of the road price for this age group of say ?100

it may be that some say tough youve had it cheap for a couple of years and I`d agree the U12`s price CANT be beaten by any other club but how many Hearts fans would accept an increase of ?8 per game on their ticket in the current financial climate

in saying that I will still renew mine and my 2 daughters tickets

Not that it effects me directly but I think you raise a good point and provide a fair compromise. From a commercial point of view hearts may be getting youngsters hooked on tynie only to lose them in there early teenage years ( through lack of cash from parents ).

heartsfc_fan

Did I read correctly a week ago that Hearts were offering a 4 month payment option (not from zebra finance)...?

I'm sure it was a 0% interest offer, pay your season ticket over May/June/July/Aug, or was I dreaming? :unsure:

scott_jambo

:what:

You think it is unfair for 13,14,15,16 year olds to pay the same price as a 17 year old? I was still in full time secondary education at 17.

But to be fair, that was because I was a high achiever at school. :verysmug:

The Treasurer

Not that it effects me directly but I think you raise a good point and provide a fair compromise. From a commercial point of view hearts may be getting youngsters hooked on tynie only to lose them in there early teenage years ( through lack of cash from parents ).

Like you I'm unaffected by this but I'd agree that it's a big jump in cost and while young kids enjoy going to games it's the early teens when you can really get hooked on watching HMFC so perhaps another pricing stage would encourage the next generation of adult ST holders.

3fingersreid

You think it is unfair for 13,14,15,16 year olds to pay the same price as a 17 year old? I was still in full time secondary education at 17.

if you care to read the post I did mention the words SECONDARY EDUCATION meaning that it is highly unlikely that this section of the support have an income its also a bit strange to have this age group in a tynie tigers membership but then choose to ignore that when it comes to pricing

as for the I was a high achiever I`ll take your word for that :whistling:

one day I hope you have the pleasure in taking your kids to see Hearts at which time I look forward to reading about your gripes :thumbsup:

Did I read correctly a week ago that Hearts were offering a 4 month payment option (not from zebra finance)...?

I'm sure it was a 0% interest offer, pay your season ticket over May/June/July/Aug, or was I dreaming? :unsure:

They do that most years and if I remember correctly most years they don't include it in the pack

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20110314/how-to-book-and-key-dates_2257176_1612107

Scroll down to the bottom of the page, there's an orange box with the details.

Ryan Gosling

But to be fair, that was because I was held back and put in the special classes until I was 22 at school. :verysmug:

:verysmug:

Ryan Gosling

Cheers.

Think I'm going to pay it in a one-er and not eat for a month :teehee:

Phone the ticket office and ask.

Cheers.

Think I'm going to pay it in a one-er and not eat for a month :teehee:

Yeah that's my plan, though it'll be no eating, going out or doing pretty much anything for a month. :down:

heartsfc_fan

Yeah that's my plan, though it'll be no eating, going out or doing pretty much anything for a month. :down:

I had put some money aside for the ticket, but it's more because we don't have very long to purchase before they go up in price (3 weeks or something). Also moving house in 3 weeks aswell. All money money money at the moment.

Needs must I guess :rolleyes:

by seventeen you have the option to leave school or even find part time work at a higher minimum wage than under 16 but i would have no objections to an inbetweeny pricing scale including all secondary students.

Like you I'm unaffected by this but I'd agree that it's a big jump in cost and while young kids enjoy going to games it's the early teens when you can really get hooked on watching HMFC so perhaps another pricing stage would encourage the next generation of adult ST holders.

this is exactly what i am getting at. i think hearts are missing a trick.

Does anyone know if you can change your seat during the season? I'm hoping to start bringing my nephew next year so would be looking to move from the Main to Gorgie or would I have to sit in the Gorgie from the start of the season?

Does anyone know if you can change your seat during the season? I'm hoping to start bringing my nephew next year so would be looking to move from the Main to Gorgie or would I have to sit in the Gorgie from the start of the season?

Yeah, you can move season tickets at any point during the season to available seats in other stands :thumbsup:

Yeah, you can move season tickets at any point during the season to available seats in other stands :thumbsup:

Cheers for that.

Archived