Season Ticket Prices

Chaps

And sensibly no mention of any buy early incentive competitions this time... :laugh:

Anyone met Vlad yet?

When did we launch the ST packages last season? It wasn't as early as this was it?

jamboinglasgow

And sensibly no mention of any buy early incentive competitions this time... :laugh:

Anyone met Vlad yet?

When did we launch the ST packages last season? It wasn't as early as this was it?

It must have been. I remember buying a season ticket on my birthday (mid April) and that was the time it was open to people buying new season tickets not just renewing.

Up ?20 for me in platinum, and much less benefits. When is the next management briefing? Will still renew.

Sierra Delta

Only until tomorrow to get them cheapest? Gash.

They go on sale tomorrow at the lowest price until April 3rd.

jamboinglasgow

Only until tomorrow to get them cheapest? Gash.

Think the dates are when they start selling at those prices.

Only until tomorrow to get them cheapest? Gash. Or am I reading it wrong?

Absolute joke TBH.

Edit: I read it same way as you did.

Outrage withdrawn.

:lol:

knowing your brother I wrongly assumed you had to be the brains of the family.... :mellow:

knowing your brother I wrongly assumed you had to be the brains of the family.... :mellow:

Knowing yours, my assumptions are correct! ;)

Since ill likely be going from a FTE to an adult season ticket my ST will be going up by ?120, but I do feel like ?300 is fairly reasonable. At least the extra ?120 will buy me the right to bitch and moan at students for not paying taxes and being lazy and workshy :whistling:

As for the title, it'll be season ticket queens on hobos net.

Anyway, I say well done Hearts and thank you.

First time in a while they have gone up, I think and if I stay in my seat it is only up by around a fiver.

Nice one - I look forward to renewing.

Since ill likely be going from a FTE to an adult season ticket my ST will be going up by ?120, but I do feel like ?300 is fairly reasonable. At least the extra ?120 will buy me the right to bitch and moan at students for not paying taxes and being lazy and workshy :whistling:

Perhaps you should also pay the difference between the full price and student price retrospectively....

:whistling:

decided i`m moving from A to F or G cos A is like a morgue. taking the nephew (8 yrs old)as well so will be costing a shit load more but anything is better than another year in A.

Thank you Heart of Midlothian, once again.

Keeping my kids season ticket at ?25 (absolutely fantastic value) ensures that my 2 kids (soon to be 3 when he starts coming with us) can be succesfully brainwashed, regularly, in all things Hearts.

:pleasing:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

PS - on the downside, marketing European games before we have even qualified.

:what:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

My daughter is 12.Will she still qualify for a under 12 season ticket? Can't seem to find the cut off date.

Sterling Archer

My daughter is 12.Will she still qualify for a under 12 season ticket? Can't seem to find the cut off date.

:her: :comeon:

11 or under on Sat July 23 2011.

Guest Dipped Flake

I read it the same as you but that's the start date, got till 2nd April

heartsfc_fan

Not really giving us a lot of time to get the cheapest - 3 weeks or so. :ermm: Then again pay day does fall into this slot, but I would've liked Hearts to give longer. Was it usually that notice in the past?

Not really giving us a lot of time to get the cheapest - 3 weeks or so. :ermm: Then again pay day does fall into this slot, but I would've liked Hearts to give longer. Was it usually that notice in the past?

do they sometimes extend it?

Vlad-Stupid

Thinking about getting my two kids (6yr & 8yr) an ST this year. I've always had my ST's in lower G and N1 but dont really fancy having the bairns there (theyre not famous for sitting still and staring at the pitch for a full 90!). Anybody recommend a child friendly section?

Thinking about getting my two kids (6yr & 8yr) an ST this year. I've always had my ST's in lower G and N1 but dont really fancy having the bairns there (theyre not famous for sitting still and staring at the pitch for a full 90!). Anybody recommend a child friendly section?

I was in E. Changed to Gorgie X for this season as I started taking my 2 & its good.

Baws :down:

Ah well had it for 2 years so can't complain.

Stunt her growth like a hollywood child star and get her an under 12 until she's 40.

The Old Tolbooth

PS - on the downside, marketing European games before we have even qualified.

:what:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

That's what I thought too, a wee bit premature I think :unsure:

Just take in your acceptance letter and HEY PRESTO, the ABSALUTE ROASTERS on JKB can pillory you for not paying full price.

Cant wait. :cheese:

Stunt her growth like a hollywood child star and get her an under 12 until she's 40.

Or a certain Proclaimer's wife.

portobellojambo1

Having had a bitch about the proposed new SPL format, i.e. 10 teams, and how if I was going to be bored I may as well do it on a cheaper basis I had to give this 5 minutes thought.

Having done so I'll renew at some point this week, seat is ?445 if booked now and I'll take the word of those who say this is more than last season (I was convinced I was paying in excess of ?450 previously for an early booking but maybe not).

decided i`m moving from A to F or G cos A is like a morgue. taking the nephew (8 yrs old)as well so will be costing a shit load more but anything is better than another year in A.

Only ?25 more mate.

Only ?25 more mate.

Sure it will be dearer. I won't sit bottom tier either. Not too bothered been great value taking the wee one this year. I buzzed off him buzzing off the football :thumbsup:

Sure it will be dearer. I won't sit bottom tier either. Not too bothered been great value taking the wee one this year. I buzzed off him buzzing off the football :thumbsup:

Were you A Lower,mate?

Could be going from G Upper to A Upper....same price!

Archived