Rumours from the pub tonight .....

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

A friend of my mate came out with the following tonight, apparently he is friends with a former old firm player who now from what i gather represents players in some way or another.

1. Gordon Strachan is out the door. Wether or not he wins the league.

2. John Hughes :confused: and Tony Mowbray have been sounded out as replacements.

3. McGhee defo wants Hearts job but there are problems giving him guarantees like his staff etc (cant remember the names but there are 2 guys who he has worked with before he wants to bring with him.)

4. Kenny Miller will sign for Rangers.Its all but signed.

Dirk Diggler
A friend of my mate came out with the following tonight, apparently he is friends with a former old firm player who now from what i gather represents players in some way or another.

2. John Hughes :confused: and Tony Mowbray have been sounded out as replacements.

3. McGhee defo wants Hearts job but there are problems giving him guarantees like his staff etc (cant remember the names but there are 2 guys who he has worked with before he wants to bring with him.)

regarding 3.......IMO...That will be the reason leaked to the fans upon Mcghees decision to snub Hearts in the Summer.

Much like Mikaelachenko a couple of years ago.

I heard on Sunday that the deal to bring Mcghee to Tynecastle was 75% done but the one sticking point was the appointment of his backroom staff.

Time will tell if there's any truth in it.

http://www.footballtransferleague.co.uk/football_player.aspx?football_player=Kenny+Miller

Apparently, George Burley has been sacked by Hearts.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Set yourself up for a major fall mate judging by usual reaction to mates of mates of mates rumours. Having said that would love it, LOVE IT, if Hughes got the smeltick job. God help them

I heard one today.

If Celtic win the league Strachen walks,

but if Rangers win it, hes staying.

But supposidly, Strachens getting sacked at the end of the season and Moyes is taking over, anyone heard this?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I heard one today.

But supposidly, Strachens getting sacked at the end of the season and Moyes is taking over, anyone heard this?

???

Walter Bishop
I heard one today.

Hmmm the Evertonians are cacking their pants because he has not signed a new deal???

http://iclanarkshire.icnetwork.co.uk/wishawpress/tm_headline=hearts-not-in-gaffer-x2019-s-thoughts%26method=full%26objectid=20676188%26siteid=50144-name_page.html

Hardly denies the rumours...

“So, at the moment, it is pure speculation and there is no point in talking about speculation.

“You may as well speculate about me being the Real Madrid manager as I’m not prepared to comment on that.”

Doctor FinnBarr
I heard one today.

Heard it, but also heard he,s a blue nose and won,t be accepted anyway!:beer::mw_rolleyes:

Heard it, but also heard he,s a blue nose and won,t be accepted anyway!:beer::mw_rolleyes:

Didnt Moyes used to play for Celtic?

I thought he was a Celtic fan?

Never knew he signed a new deal at Everton, last i heard they were stalling with a new deal, could be wrong though.

Auld Reekin'

Didnt Moyes used to play for Celtic?

Yes.

I thought he was a Celtic fan?

Wouldn't know.

There was a recent media interview in which he said he'd be happy to come back to Scotland to manage either of the old firm.

Guest GhostHunter

Whenever I see the words "...will defo sign" I know that there's not a cats chance in Seafield that he will sign.

My money is now on A N Other manager in the summer.

:D

Whenever I see the words "...will defo sign" I know that there's not a cats chance in Seafield that he will sign.

My money is now on A N Other manager in the summer.

:D

I know what you mean, we were told Mendy and Hleb "...would defo sign".

;)

:chase:

Guest GhostHunter
I know what you mean, we were told Mendy and Hleb "...would defo sign".

;)

:chase:

Not from me you didnt.

Never used the word "Defo" or any of it's variants.

Prove me wrong big guy....

;)

Not from me you didnt.

Never used the word "Defo" or any of it's variants.

Prove me wrong big guy....

;)

Aye okay mr admin man. I bet you went and deleted all Dexter exponents of the term "defo".

100% defo.

Guest GhostHunter
Aye okay mr admin man. I bet you went and deleted all Dexter exponents of the term "defo".

100% defo.

:eek:

Shocking accusation.

I've a good mind to ban you for that.

Defo ban on the cards.

Deffo.

:eek:

Shocking accusation.

I've a good mind to ban you for that.

Defo ban on the cards.

Deffo.

;)

Celtic fan at my work last night was adamant that Slavin Bilic will be there new boss.Of course i just laughed.

They may have other coaches who aren't named in their programme but McGhee's assistant at Motherwell is Scott Leitch & the Youth Development Manager is Chris McCart. Both were there before him.

jamboinglasgow
They may have other coaches who aren't named in their programme but McGhee's assistant at Motherwell is Scott Leitch & the Youth Development Manager is Chris McCart. Both were there before him.

from what the OP was saying I dont think it will be Motherwell personal

cobbyshambles
1. How sad

2. Both are fuds.

3. We'll see

4. In that case can we have Gary Naismith ?

it's naysmith bawheid

Buffalo Bill

I would be astounded if Hughes got the Celtic job.

Buffalo Bill

I would be astounded if Hughes got the Celtic job.

Buffalo Bill

yep ! a man not good enough for the hobos will take over at the piggery ?

I'm still trying to figure out very the celtic fans hate WGS so much ? What a bunch of deluced fans ! 2 titles in 2 years, furthest they have ever being in the CL and a cup !

yep ! a man not good enough for the hobos will take over at the piggery ?

I'm still trying to figure out very the celtic fans hate WGS so much ? What a bunch of deluced fans ! 2 titles in 2 years, furthest they have ever being in the CL and a cup !

Dare I say that the "Greatest Fans in the World", who aren't bigots, don't like Wee GS as he is not part of the "Celtic Family", not ethnically Sellic, if you see what I mean....

Nelly Terraces

Interesting one on McGhee. Normally when a bloke become manager at a club, he'll bring his own guys with him. Wonder if this'll be the case at HMFC, and who it is Romaknob & Henchmen want to keep 'Botchup? Fail? Probably. Nice to see the new man will have 'total control' over team affairs, only, their definition of 'total control' is slightly different to everyone elses.

Would laugh ma ****** off if Hughes got the jungle jim job though!

Nelly Terraces
Dare I say that the "Greatest Fans in the World", who aren't bigots, don't like Wee GS as he is not part of the "Celtic Family", not ethnically Sellic, if you see what I mean....

Indeed Boris. Not in any way bigoted or hyprocrytical. They are so cuddly and loveable, everybody loves the great Shellick family!

Pass me the sick bucket.:confused:

Not ethnically sellic?

But he's got ginger hair!?!

Not ethnically sellic?

But he's got ginger hair!?!

I too have a "Scottish Brown" tinge to my folicals but would never see myself as linked to that lot...:rolleyes:

I too have a "Scottish Brown" tinge to my folicals but would never see myself as linked to that lot...:rolleyes:

I'm despatching the ginger death squads through the Dalridian streets as we speak!

;)

i heard a rumour last night that if we win the league this year frail is getting the sack, but if we dont win the league he is staying....

:P

:107years:

I'm despatching the ginger death squads through the Dalridian streets as we speak!

;)

See, you've just blown your cover now....:rolleyes::beer:

rudi must stay
i heard a rumour last night that if we win the league this year frail is getting the sack, but if we dont win the league he is staying....

:P

:107years:

would be funny if we had a chance of winning the league

sandylejambo

why would mcghee insist on bringing his own staff with him to hearts? he never got to bring anyone to motherwell, he was told scott leitch was to be his assistant and he took that job

BobbyJenkins
why would mcghee insist on bringing his own staff with him to hearts? he never got to bring anyone to motherwell, he was told scott leitch was to be his assistant and he took that job

I was under the impression MM brought his own fitness guy with him? Perhaps thats the reason there is a problem with his move to Hearts, due to our vlad's medical marvels already workin their magic...

Funny one that! I was in Dundee about six weeks ago and was told that Levein had been sounded out about the Hearts job and wanted to bring Peter Houston and Gary Kirk with him as well and was told that would not happen and that effectively finshed off any chance of Levein coming to Hearts.

Gigolo-Aunt
Interesting one on McGhee. Normally when a bloke become manager at a club, he'll bring his own guys with him. Wonder if this'll be the case at HMFC, and who it is Romaknob & Henchmen want to keep 'Botchup? Fail? Probably. Nice to see the new man will have 'total control' over team affairs, only, their definition of 'total control' is slightly different to everyone elses.

Would laugh ma ****** off if Hughes got the jungle jim job though!

Boyle appointed Leitch as McGhee's no2.

zicoinexile
I too have a "Scottish Brown" tinge to my folicals but would never see myself as linked to that lot...:rolleyes:[/quote

Get yourself to a Ginger refuge * before its too late.....

* with apologies to Catherine Tate

Let's think about it,

He came from Edinburgh

He didn't support celtic as a boy

He was a major part of the Aberdeen team that always rammed it right up them, so much so that a fan once ran onto the parkhead pitch to attack him

He has no time for their jovial banter

Methinks you could be right Boris.

Jambojohnnyboy

Heard in the pub, apparently the reason Rearend doesn't get a game is because he's too familiar with GS's daughter, so to speak!

Don't know if there is any truth in it but it came from a celtic supporter.

i can remember reading an interview in scotland on sunday when mcghee first signed for well that he says he never brings backroom staff with him as he felt guilty when guys he worked with bought houses and moved their families to an area only for mcghee to leave the club within months.

regarding 3.......IMO...That will be the reason leaked to the fans upon Mcghees decision to snub Hearts in the Summer.

Much like Mikaelachenko a couple of years ago.

I heard on Sunday that the deal to bring Mcghee to Tynecastle was 75% done but the one sticking point was the appointment of his backroom staff.

Time will tell if there's any truth in it.

good on you mcghee. you stick to the backroom staff you want and tell romanov he can stick his puppets where the sun doesn't shine.

hope this is true.

1. Hobo

2. Two Hobos

3. Read an interview in scotland on sunday when Mcghee signed for well saying he didnt bring his own backroom staff as once down south his backroom team bought houses and moved there families to the area only for Mcghee to walk out on the club weeks later and he felt ****ty for doing so.

4. Hobo

There is not a chance that McGhee would ruin his managerial career and sign for hearts, motherwell is a better building block for him.

There is not a chance that McGhee would ruin his managerial career and sign for hearts, motherwell is a better building block for him.

Please explain how it would ruin his career?

If anything, the way I see it a move to Hearts could only improve his career.

Win/win situation for MMcG.

Dirk Diggler

I've never understood this argument.

If he were to get the sack, It would be down to the mad Russian, regardless of how McGhee had performed.

We sack managers after all. That's what Hearts do isn't it?

He wouldn't be doing his career any harm whatsoever in coming to Tynecastle.

He couldn't lose.

I just think until hearts get sorted (post romanov) there is no manager who has potential would take the job.

Suspect Device

BOWLING FOR SOUP LYRICS

"1985"

[Originally by SR-71]

Woohoohoo

Woohoohoo

Debbie just hit the wall

She never had it all

One Prozac a day

Husband's a CPA

Her dreams went out the door

When she turned twenty four

Only been with one man

What happen to her plan?

She was gonna be an actress

She was gonna be a star

She was gonna shake her ass

On the hood of white snake?s car

Her yellow SUV is now the enemy

Looks at her average life

And nothing has been alright since

Bruce Springsteen, Madonna

Way before Nirvana

There was U2 and Blondie

And music still on MTV

Her two kids in high school

They tell her that she?s uncool

Cause she's still preoccupied

With 19, 19, 1985

Woohoohoo

(1985)

Woohoohoo

She?s seen all the classics

She knows every line

Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink

Even Saint Elmo?s Fire

She rocked out to Wham

Not a big Limp Bizkit fan

Thought she?d get a hand

On a member of Duran Duran

Where?s the mini-skirt made of snake skin

And who?s the other guy that's singing in Van Halen

When did reality become T.V.

Whatever happened to sitcoms, game shows

(on the radio was)

Springsteen, Madonna

Way before Nirvana

There was U2 and Blondie

And music still on MTV

With 19, 19, 1985

Woohoohoo

She hates time make it stop

When did Motley Crue become classic rock?

And when did Ozzy become an actor?

Please make this stop

Stop!

And bring back

Springsteen, Madonna

Way before Nirvana

There was U2 and Blondie

And music still on MTV

With 1985