Burley

Ryan Gosling

Seymour M Hersh

Like all good conspiracy theories you can see where the OP is coming from and almost agree with it.

However, in my opinion there is not a chance Burley was (getting at Vlad/Hearts) by not giving Berra his first cap because if he holds a grudge then it's with the owner not a young player he rated while at Tynecastle.

OmiyaHearts
Burley went down in my estimation tonight.

All the call offs from the huns. And he didn't do damn thing.

He bowed down to the old firm tonight.

If he had a set of balls he would have called up all the dirty ****my huns to fill up the squad, "well they can't be injured as well?"

An apologist for the Rankers.

I hate that shower of bigotted ignorant bar-stewards.

The rangers players were checked out by SFA medical staff and they decided the players were injured. Nothing Burley could have done.

Bowed down to the old firm? - McManus, Caldwell, Brown and Hartley all played.

Did Burley actually say Berra would play?

In my opinion Berra probably is, and definitely will turn out to be, a much better player than Roddy McDonald, who I last saw in his polis uniform directing traffic outside Hampden on one of the occasions that Airdrie beat us.

We've had loads of great centre backs in the past twenty years. RM wasn't one of the best. No disrespect.

Berra as we know is left footed, plays on the left side of centre, where McManus played last night.

Do you think Burley was going to sub his captain?

Anderson came on for Caldwell to play on the right side of centre.

No conspiracy - just logic

Hilary Briss
I don't think Berra is good enough for a subs appearance never mind the squad.

Anderson, Caldwell and McManus are all better players in my opinion.

Your having a laugh, Caldwell is hopeless :rolleyes:

Nelly Terraces

A taste of being round the International scene and probably far better coaching than what he's received at Hearts could quite easily give Berra the beginnings of an inclination to leave us.

Once you've seen how green the grass is on the other side and all that...

Is it too much to think he took the **** out of Berra tonight?

I've won myself ?50,I knew someone would start a paranoid thread about Berra not getting a game,FFS man Hearts are not that important that a new manager is going to start off with his first game/squad just to try and spite Hearts,get a fecking life.

WE ARE NOT THAT IMPORTANT.

Libertonian_II
TBH, quite happy that Berra never got a game as I fear he would have got the run around. Maybe a better friendly will come along for his debut.

Training with the first team squad and a change of surroundings for the week may have done more good than harm.

That's my take as well

Berra isn't ready for that level

I'm pretty sure the last time Berra and Burley were at Hampden Berra was shouting at Burley. Was it not a league cup tie, I thought Berra had a bit of cheek moaning about being told what to do. Anyone else remember it?

I'm pretty sure the last time Berra and Burley were at Hampden Berra was shouting at Burley. Was it not a league cup tie, I thought Berra had a bit of cheek moaning about being told what to do. Anyone else remember it?

So what are you trying to say,that GB just picked Berra so he couldn't give him a game and teach him a lesson.

Nelly Terraces

As an aside, I like Burley. He seems enthusiastic and hungry for this job. He's got decent man management skills and has done a good job in management in general where he's been. I think he'll do alright by Scotland.

As an aside, I like Burley. He seems enthusiastic and hungry for this job. He's got decent man management skills and has done a good job in management in general where he's been. I think he'll do alright by Scotland.

Yep,agree NT,when I watched it last night on TV near the end of the game Boyd had a shot saved,the cameras went to GB,instead off ,like some managers,jumping around like a baboon and shouting at him,instead he held his head in his hands then applauded Boyd,that to me say's alot.

rudi must stay
Is it too much to think he took the **** out of Berra tonight?

felt like it eh, he brought on 5 subs that game not even particularly good players like Gavin Rae for example but he leaves Berra on the bench

Ryan Gosling
felt like it eh, he brought on 5 subs that game not even particularly good players like Gavin Rae for example but he leaves Berra on the bench

That's the point I'm trying to make.

Thought Rae played well and by all accounts has been having a good season.

I'm happy berra never played...gives him something to prove over the final games of the season.

Archived