Europa League final in Dublin - Rangers?

jambovambo

I reckon most gers would shit out of going there tbh. I wouldn't fancy hanging about Dublin in a Hun top.

HA HA HA Nice one.

" If they go to Dublin they will follow on "

I suspect the finance men at tynie may have re-forecast budgets or had a go at other income projections given our current league position

Yes I am saying that I wouldnt charge more than face value for a match ticket.Selling over the odds is a dirty greedy low trick to do to fellow football fans,whether you do it once or not.Ive had tickets for some of the biggest games ever held in Britain and never contemplated selling over the odds.

Ive never seen any touts selling over the odds at our derby matches,well not at any of them ive been going to for the last 40 plus years.

Scottish??? If so you should be ashamed of your greed,and its people like you that give Scotland a bad name. :down:

Haha! Total b0ll0cks. Would never charge a hearts fan over the odds but anyone else especially rangers or celtic i'd grab as much money as i could and would love spending every last penny!

Haha! Total b0ll0cks. Would never charge a hearts fan over the odds but anyone else especially rangers or celtic i'd grab as much money as i could and would love spending every last penny!

My internet hero,why cant I be like you? You must need the money whereas I dont,Id rather be loaded than a disgrace to football fans :thumbsup:

Now toddle on and serve them fries :lol:

My internet hero,why cant I be like you? You must need the money whereas I dont,Id rather be loaded than a disgrace to football fans :thumbsup:

Now toddle on and serve them fries :lol:

That must win the snob of the year award! I like yourself don't need the money. However I wouldn't have a problem or any crisis of conscience selling rangers or Celtic fans tickets for a game at a marked up price. Disgrace to football! Do me a favour.

There isn't a more appropriate name on this forum.

As for your fries dig well feel free to drop me a PM and I'm sure we can discuss what I do.

Salt and sauce with that?

That must win the snob of the year award! I like yourself don't need the money. However I wouldn't have a problem or any crisis of conscience selling rangers or Celtic fans tickets for a game at a marked up price. Disgrace to football! Do me a favour.

There isn't a more appropriate name on this forum.

As for your fries dig well feel free to drop me a PM and I'm sure we can discuss what I do.

Salt and sauce with that?

:lol::lol::lol: Brilliant reply :whistling: No gherkins aswell :thumbsup:

Having paid over the odds for tickets in the past myself, I am happy to move some on outwith my team or family and friends at a profit if necessary.

It's about supply and demand

Nookie Bear

The fans were not killed by Liverpool fans -- yes they contributed to the deaths but poor planning, a poor out of date stadium, the events of the year before in Italy when Liverpool fans were attacked, the Juventus fans in other parts of the ground all led to the tragic events.

I went to many games in that era in poor out of date stadiums, with poor planning, with clubs who had 'previous' and yet i never felt the need to push 36 Italians to their deaths.

Celtic's Michael kelly was in the paper the other day trying to pin the blame for the 1980 Scottish Cup Final riot on the lack of police officers in the stadium.

He was talking disgusting nonsense as well.

The Scousers messed up and English football paid for it. No excuses.

Archived